On January 24 2013 20:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
It's just a thing. No one truly does...I think
It's just a thing. No one truly does...I think
I do
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
On January 24 2013 20:32 AlternativeEgo wrote: It's just a thing. No one truly does...I think I do | ||
|
Gorg
Germany261 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
RPR_Tempest
Australia7799 Posts
| ||
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
On January 24 2013 20:31 Dodgin wrote: Because he beats all the players that everyone likes, denied Slayers their victory in their final GSTL match, and made Eve cry. He also played lots of bl/infestor last season. At IPL5 he went on a streak: MC->Taeja->Huk->Hero The hate is just a joke though I can't believe anyone really hates him | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 24 2013 20:33 Seeker wrote: -__-;; Why would you target the nexus... those 4 seconds could have been 3 more probes... Missclick. | ||
|
PresenceSc2
Australia4032 Posts
for HuK* | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On January 24 2013 20:35 Yello wrote: | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On January 24 2013 20:35 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On January 24 2013 20:31 Dodgin wrote: On January 24 2013 20:31 rblstr wrote: Why does everyone hate Sniper? Because he beats all the players that everyone likes, denied Slayers their victory in their final GSTL match, and made Eve cry. He also played lots of bl/infestor last season. he all-killed them in their final match :/ Not to mention he denied Hyun a royal roader sword like Life's. We could have had them duel god dammit.. | ||
|
Daswollvieh
5553 Posts
How was Huk vs Sniper? | ||
|
DwD
Sweden8621 Posts
| ||
|
xuanzue
Colombia1747 Posts
| ||
|
gelle
Germany12 Posts
| ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
| ||
|
Zane
Romania3916 Posts
On January 24 2013 20:36 Pandain wrote: Show nested quote + On January 24 2013 20:32 AlternativeEgo wrote: On January 24 2013 20:31 rblstr wrote: Why does everyone hate Sniper? It's just a thing. No one truly does...I think I do I don't hate him but I genuinely dislike watching him play. | ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
I..I can't not like him anymore... fuck | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On January 24 2013 20:37 Daswollvieh wrote: Oh yeah Bomber my boy! How was Huk vs Sniper? Atrocious. Wouldn't recommend. | ||
|
qbs
Poland771 Posts
| ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Sambobly
Australia241 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|