On January 23 2013 09:32 Ace Frehley wrote:
Next, startale sun?
Next, startale sun?
Son
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On January 23 2013 09:32 Ace Frehley wrote: Next, startale sun? Son | ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 23 2013 09:33 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2013 09:32 Sumahi wrote: I was about to type that Parting should come out now and crush Maru with his glorious P v T, but it's sad I can't type that anymore. ![]() They could always send Squir... um I guess they should just send like Curious It's my time to shine!! - Ace...ST sends out Son. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
|
ClairvoyanceSC2
United States758 Posts
| ||
|
isaachukfan
Canada785 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
ssg
United States1779 Posts
| ||
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
nico6325
Belgium3 Posts
| ||
|
isaachukfan
Canada785 Posts
| ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
isaachukfan
Canada785 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
BabyRomatic
259 Posts
| ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
ssg
United States1779 Posts
On January 23 2013 09:48 Sumahi wrote: I'm glad to see Sound play, I haven't seen him play in so long, but I'm sensing alot of overconfidence from Startale. I forgot about him. | ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|