• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:57
CEST 14:57
KST 21:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

[IPL] FC45: Creator v Zenio

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Normal
IGNProLeague
Profile Joined April 2011
1184 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 01:47:58
January 14 2013 19:27 GMT
#1
[image loading]




The time has come for our forty-fifth IGN Pro League Fight Club! This is a weekly king of the hill showmatch series. Basically, there will be a 1 vs. 1 best of 9 showmatch each and every week, where the winner will earn a $500 prize and a $100 bounty on their head. For example, if a player wins three weeks in a row they will have earned $1,500 and a $300 bounty. If a NEW challenger defeats him, they will earn $500 for the showmatch, take the $300 bounty home, and have a new $100 bounty placed on their head for each week that they win.


Stream Link: http://www.ign.com/ipl/starcraft-2

TwitchTV 720p Subscription: $5 per month for all of our content!


(Wiki)IPL Fight Club


When: Tuesday, Jan 15 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) (we will also broadcast the match repeatedly afterwards!)




Creator.Prime is a multiple champion, but often is overlooked when considering the best Protoss in the world. He's one of the top 5 Protoss in the world, truly fearsome with his gateway play.

Creator.Prime
[image loading]


Liquid.Zenio has gradually slipped out of relevance. Now, he's dropped out of Code A, and the only glory left to him is as a solid opener in team leagues; however, we still have faith in him. It takes real cojones to stick in the GSL 14 seasons in a row. Zenio still has a lot of excellent play left to show, and hopefully he'll take the surprise win here.

Liquid.Zenio
[image loading]


Poll: Who will win?

Creator (64)
 
79%

Zenio (17)
 
21%

81 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): Creator
(Vote): Zenio




Results!

+ Show Spoiler [IPL Fight Club Results] +
Creator < Entombed Valley > Zenio
Creator < Daybreak > Zenio
Creator < Abyssal City > Zenio
Creator < Antiga Shipyard > Zenio
Creator < Whirlwind > Zenio
Creator < Ohana > Zenio
Creator < Cloud Kingdom > Zenio




Map List

IPLMap Whirlwind
IPLMap Atlantis Spaceship
IPLMap Antiga Shipyard
IPLMap Daybreak
IPLMap Cloud Kingdom
IPLMap Metropolis
IPLMap Ohana
IPLMap Entombed Valley
**Abyssal City**

All the maps can be found on NA, EU, or KR by searching for IPLMap!

The first map will be on a set rotation, and then it is loser's pick.



Casters

Today's games will be cast by Andrew "Kibblez" Dunne and Tim "Robin" Frazier!




Stay up to date with IPL5, IPL TV, IPL Fight Club, and IGN Pro Team League (IPTL) by checking our [image loading] Facebook, [image loading] Twitter, [image loading] YouTube, and Twitch.TV!


CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 14 2013 19:35 GMT
#2
Mmh, I really like Zenio but I think Creator is out of his league. Hopefully he can put up a good fight, his games usually are quite fun to see.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
January 14 2013 19:36 GMT
#3
Ouch, poor Z.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 14 2013 19:38 GMT
#4
go creator!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
January 14 2013 19:38 GMT
#5
I'd say Creator beats Zenio 99% of the time.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
January 14 2013 19:41 GMT
#6
Oh god.

The Liquid advantage strikes again!

Next week: Creator vs IM_Horror
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 14 2013 19:41 GMT
#7
I love me some Zenio, I hope he does well but safe money is on creator. Ah well, hopefully there will be some scrappy late game craziness to entertain us all.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 14 2013 19:50 GMT
#8
Zenio 5-2
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 14 2013 19:58 GMT
#9
I truly doubt Zenio can even go beyond one game here, Creator is on a different level compared to him really.

Creator 5-1 Zenio
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
January 14 2013 20:00 GMT
#10
Zenio is no match for creator
5-1 for creazor
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
January 14 2013 20:01 GMT
#11
Zenio is screwed. Then again, Sting was able to upset Leenock in a Bo9 here no less, so Zenio winning isn't an impossibility. 6 pool to victory
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-14 20:12:38
January 14 2013 20:11 GMT
#12
On January 15 2013 05:01 Bagration wrote:
Zenio is screwed. Then again, Sting was able to upset Leenock in a Bo9 here no less, so Zenio winning isn't an impossibility. 6 pool to victory

But Sting had won a somewhat difficult tournament right before he beat Leenock..

Zenio's recent ZvP accomplishments are beating HasuObs and HotS pro White-Ra and closely edging out Titan while losing to ROX.KIS.Pomi and in a Proleague BO1 to free.

I'm not convinced.

BO1 or BO3, maybe. BO9? Uh-uh.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
January 14 2013 20:13 GMT
#13
On January 15 2013 04:41 StarVe wrote:
Oh god.

The Liquid advantage strikes again!

Next week: Creator vs IM_Horror

They're setting creator up for a massive bounty for hyun to make his grand return to claim because IPL has not given quite enough money to hyun yet.
Glorious SEA doto
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
January 14 2013 20:23 GMT
#14
On January 15 2013 05:13 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 04:41 StarVe wrote:
Oh god.

The Liquid advantage strikes again!

Next week: Creator vs IM_Horror

They're setting creator up for a massive bounty for hyun to make his grand return to claim because IPL has not given quite enough money to hyun yet.

They've already got Maka, Check and HongUn lined up for the following weeks.
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
January 14 2013 20:23 GMT
#15
ouch. I think Zenio is pretty screwed >.<
I love hellbats
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-14 20:25:32
January 14 2013 20:24 GMT
#16
I mentioned this in one of your other threads already as well, but all your time entries are still in 2012, which is why it says Sunday January 15th instead of Tuesday January 15th (in CET timezone). Please update your templates to 2013.


[date]January 14 >>> 2012 <<< 16:00 PST[/date]
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#17
On January 15 2013 05:13 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 04:41 StarVe wrote:
Oh god.

The Liquid advantage strikes again!

Next week: Creator vs IM_Horror

They're setting creator up for a massive bounty for hyun to make his grand return to claim because IPL has not given quite enough money to hyun yet.


Thats the plan, have HyuN get a personal sponsorship with IGN by having him defeat Creator's 13 game streak. Then he continues a second reign of terror that goes on to infinity.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 14 2013 20:28 GMT
#18
Creator, but Zenio is one of my favourite players too ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
January 14 2013 20:28 GMT
#19
well good luck zenio lol =(
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 14 2013 20:32 GMT
#20
--- Nuked ---
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
January 14 2013 20:43 GMT
#21
On January 15 2013 04:38 Dexington wrote:
I'd say Creator beats Zenio 99% of the time.


(1755) Zenio 0-0 Creator (2136)
0.56% 5-0 0-5 11.18%
1.81% 5-1 1-5 19.83%
3.51% 5-2 2-5 21.11%
5.29% 5-3 3-5 17.48%
6.82% 5-4 4-5 12.40%
18.00% 82.00%

Most likely winner: Creator (82.00%)
Median outcome: Zenio 2-5 Creator

Estimated by Aligulac. Make another.

I'd say around 82% :D
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
ClairvoyanceSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
United States758 Posts
January 14 2013 20:48 GMT
#22
Creator 5-1

If only this was zvz, then zenio would stand a pretty good chance
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 14 2013 21:08 GMT
#23
On January 15 2013 05:48 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
Creator 5-1

If only this was zvz, then zenio would stand a pretty good chance

I'd say in a ZvZ vs Creator he should win.
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
January 14 2013 21:21 GMT
#24
Creator should take this easy peasy
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
January 14 2013 21:48 GMT
#25
Creator won't drop a map, maybe one tops.
#TheOneTrueDong
DinosaurJones
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1000 Posts
January 14 2013 22:24 GMT
#26
I want Zenio to win, but I think Creator is too good. Creator 5-3 or 5-2.

Still though, Go Zenio! PROVE ME WRONG.
Csong
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada396 Posts
January 14 2013 22:29 GMT
#27
sigh zenio doesnt stand a chance itd be a miracle if he can even take 2 games
Rjlraymond
Profile Joined December 2012
40 Posts
January 14 2013 22:54 GMT
#28
I feel like if he can get to BL/Inf skill differential is lessened. The toss has to do a lot more than the Zerg to pull out the W. Not balance whine, just my oppinion/the unarguable truth.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-14 22:56:26
January 14 2013 22:56 GMT
#29
Dear Zenio:

I really love you. You are a great player. When you went teamless after leaving oGs, I was saddened. When I heard you joined TL, I leaped for joy. Basically, you're awesome.

+ Show Spoiler +
But Creator is too good and you are going to get roflstomped. Best of luck.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Digitalis
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1043 Posts
January 14 2013 23:19 GMT
#30
On January 15 2013 07:54 Rjlraymond wrote:
I feel like if he can get to BL/Inf skill differential is lessened. The toss has to do a lot more than the Zerg to pull out the W. Not balance whine, just my oppinion/the unarguable truth.

..... So do you bring this up in every pvz thread?
StelleWind
Profile Joined December 2011
China76 Posts
January 14 2013 23:32 GMT
#31
r u kidding me ? creator 5:0
Eadem mutata resurgo
ninjamyst
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1903 Posts
January 14 2013 23:44 GMT
#32
zenio 5:4
skYTosS
Profile Joined January 2013
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-14 23:46:20
January 14 2013 23:45 GMT
#33
Zenio 5:0, none of the soul train from Creator worked.
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 14 2013 23:48 GMT
#34
--- Nuked ---
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 00:11 GMT
#35
Zenio changed his hotkeys, no longer binding each Hatch to a hotkey, and now has all Queens on one key.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 00:12 GMT
#36
That's a heck alot of talk about double forge considering there is only one...
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
January 15 2013 00:13 GMT
#37
5-1 Creator, he's just too good!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 00:14 GMT
#38
Zenio is so dead here.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
January 15 2013 00:16 GMT
#39
On January 15 2013 07:56 Seeker wrote:
Dear Zenio:

I really love you. You are a great player. When you went teamless after leaving oGs, I was saddened. When I heard you joined TL, I leaped for joy. Basically, you're awesome.

+ Show Spoiler +
But Creator is too good and you are going to get roflstomped. Best of luck.

How saddened were you really? I wonder how saddened you were by this compared to other saddening events in the Starcraft scene. Better make a poll to find out.
Moderator
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 00:17 GMT
#40
On January 15 2013 09:16 monk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 07:56 Seeker wrote:
Dear Zenio:

I really love you. You are a great player. When you went teamless after leaving oGs, I was saddened. When I heard you joined TL, I leaped for joy. Basically, you're awesome.

+ Show Spoiler +
But Creator is too good and you are going to get roflstomped. Best of luck.

How saddened were you really? I wonder how saddened you were by this compared to other saddening events in the Starcraft scene. Better make a poll to find out.


And get him banned or warned again?
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
January 15 2013 00:19 GMT
#41
On January 15 2013 09:17 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 09:16 monk wrote:
On January 15 2013 07:56 Seeker wrote:
Dear Zenio:

I really love you. You are a great player. When you went teamless after leaving oGs, I was saddened. When I heard you joined TL, I leaped for joy. Basically, you're awesome.

+ Show Spoiler +
But Creator is too good and you are going to get roflstomped. Best of luck.

How saddened were you really? I wonder how saddened you were by this compared to other saddening events in the Starcraft scene. Better make a poll to find out.


And get him banned or warned again?


Yes, that's the joke.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 00:20 GMT
#42
On January 15 2013 09:17 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 09:16 monk wrote:
On January 15 2013 07:56 Seeker wrote:
Dear Zenio:

I really love you. You are a great player. When you went teamless after leaving oGs, I was saddened. When I heard you joined TL, I leaped for joy. Basically, you're awesome.

+ Show Spoiler +
But Creator is too good and you are going to get roflstomped. Best of luck.

How saddened were you really? I wonder how saddened you were by this compared to other saddening events in the Starcraft scene. Better make a poll to find out.


And get him banned or warned again?


He has a star now, which is like guardian shield, except even more awesomer.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
January 15 2013 00:22 GMT
#43
Seeing a 5-3 win for Zenio here, gl Creator.
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 00:28 GMT
#44
I've seen people trying to go for Hydras on Daybreak recently, and it never works. They always get trapped behind the FFs in the third base of the Zerg and never pay off.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
January 15 2013 00:28 GMT
#45
creators crushing zenio... not that intresting to watch even
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 00:29 GMT
#46
On January 15 2013 09:16 monk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 07:56 Seeker wrote:
Dear Zenio:

I really love you. You are a great player. When you went teamless after leaving oGs, I was saddened. When I heard you joined TL, I leaped for joy. Basically, you're awesome.

+ Show Spoiler +
But Creator is too good and you are going to get roflstomped. Best of luck.

How saddened were you really? I wonder how saddened you were by this compared to other saddening events in the Starcraft scene. Better make a poll to find out.

what a burn
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 15 2013 00:29 GMT
#47
Well, those were two very straight up wins for Creator here.
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
January 15 2013 00:30 GMT
#48
is there a way to find these songs?
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
January 15 2013 00:41 GMT
#49
if hydra doesnt counter gateway unit what does it counter
Try another route paperboy.
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 15 2013 00:41 GMT
#50
This is kind of boring.
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
January 15 2013 00:42 GMT
#51
lol, omg not the same league indeed...
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 00:42 GMT
#52
I would like to see Zenio be more aggressive or cheesy every once in a while, mix in a 9 Pool or a Roach Rush just to keep Creator on his toes.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Toxi78
Profile Joined May 2010
966 Posts
January 15 2013 00:42 GMT
#53
creator taking this as a way to live practice his immortal sentry all-in.
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
January 15 2013 00:42 GMT
#54
Creator's FFs are amazing.
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
January 15 2013 00:42 GMT
#55
Poor Zenio. This is pretty boring, that looked identical to the previous game.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 00:42 GMT
#56
Well, Creator is practicing for his Code S group I guess...
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
January 15 2013 00:45 GMT
#57
This is quite onesided
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 00:46 GMT
#58
Maybe some pocket cash can put Creator back in the groove... he seems to be in a mini slump since WCS final lose.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
January 15 2013 00:46 GMT
#59
What happens if Z goes for 2 base lair against immortal-sentry? (presumably infestors or mutas)
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 00:47 GMT
#60
strange, hrmm. i think i got the results incorrect rofl, i was fairly sure creator dropped that game on abyssal? lol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 00:48:50
January 15 2013 00:48 GMT
#61
On January 15 2013 09:46 usethis2 wrote:
What happens if Z goes for 2 base lair against immortal-sentry? (presumably infestors or mutas)

P just doesn't push out when there is no 3rd.

On January 15 2013 09:47 opterown wrote:
strange, hrmm. i think i got the results incorrect rofl, i was fairly sure creator dropped that game on abyssal? lol

you and your love for spoiler >.<V
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
January 15 2013 00:48 GMT
#62
I don't think Creator will do the same on this map unless he really feels like he wants to end the series quick.
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 15 2013 00:48 GMT
#63
On January 15 2013 09:47 opterown wrote:
strange, hrmm. i think i got the results incorrect rofl, i was fairly sure creator dropped that game on abyssal? lol

Maybe it was cloaked? I couldn't find anything.
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
January 15 2013 00:50 GMT
#64
On January 15 2013 09:48 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 09:46 usethis2 wrote:
What happens if Z goes for 2 base lair against immortal-sentry? (presumably infestors or mutas)

P just doesn't push out when there is no 3rd.

Oh.. I see. That makes sense.
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
January 15 2013 00:52 GMT
#65
omg, this is so good to steal immortal all-in build :D
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
January 15 2013 00:52 GMT
#66
On January 15 2013 09:47 opterown wrote:
strange, hrmm. i think i got the results incorrect rofl, i was fairly sure creator dropped that game on abyssal? lol


Perhaps you were persuaded by the unquenchable optimism of Kibblez that Zenio would win.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
January 15 2013 00:53 GMT
#67
I guess Creator wants to get it over with ASAP.
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 15 2013 00:53 GMT
#68
Third round...
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 00:54 GMT
#69
*See Zenio going Hydras*

Zenio, stahp
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 00:54 GMT
#70
WTF with Hydra play from Zenio...
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 00:55 GMT
#71
Well at least baited out some FF...
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 00:55 GMT
#72
wowww forcefields
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 00:58:51
January 15 2013 00:57 GMT
#73
On January 15 2013 09:55 opterown wrote:
wowww forcefields

Are you surprised?
But honestly this is more brutal than HyuN vs Grubby during IPL HyuN Club.
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
January 15 2013 00:57 GMT
#74
On January 15 2013 09:20 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 09:17 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On January 15 2013 09:16 monk wrote:
On January 15 2013 07:56 Seeker wrote:
Dear Zenio:

I really love you. You are a great player. When you went teamless after leaving oGs, I was saddened. When I heard you joined TL, I leaped for joy. Basically, you're awesome.

+ Show Spoiler +
But Creator is too good and you are going to get roflstomped. Best of luck.

How saddened were you really? I wonder how saddened you were by this compared to other saddening events in the Starcraft scene. Better make a poll to find out.


And get him banned or warned again?


He has a star now, which is like guardian shield, except even more awesomer.

D-matrix?
MosART
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1899 Posts
January 15 2013 00:57 GMT
#75
EZ lunch money for Creator...
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
January 15 2013 00:57 GMT
#76
This is not very exciting lol
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 00:57 GMT
#77
Zenio, save yourself the embarrassment of an all-kill at least. A 6 Pool for victory would be nice.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Avicularia
Profile Joined February 2012
540 Posts
January 15 2013 00:58 GMT
#78
Creator doesn't want to show his builds. Smart.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 00:58 GMT
#79
On January 15 2013 09:57 CrazyBirdman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 09:55 opterown wrote:
wowww forcefields

Are you surprised?

well usually they're not quite this amazing, just merely very good haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
January 15 2013 00:58 GMT
#80
Now that Parting is going to Kespa, Creator has all the GOM soul.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 00:59:47
January 15 2013 00:59 GMT
#81
If Creator performs this push as well as shown here (and his Z opponents decides to go hydras), he should easily be in Ro16 in this season GSL. With Parting and Squirtle defecting from ST, Creator is now my favorite protoss.
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
January 15 2013 00:59 GMT
#82
easiest 500$ ever
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 01:00 GMT
#83
On January 15 2013 09:59 usethis2 wrote:
If Creator performs this push as well as shown here (and his Z opponents decides to go hydras), he should easily be in Ro16 in this season GSL.


Symbol and Life stopped using Hydras, so no easy "because of Hydras" wins for Creator. But still, Creator's PvZ is the best in the world probably, and I expect him to destroy Symbol and get close to defeating Life.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
January 15 2013 01:00 GMT
#84
On January 15 2013 09:58 Avicularia wrote:
Creator doesn't want to show his builds. Smart.


This.If his opponents are 3 zergs he doesnt want to bother showing more tricky builds because of zenio, who is no match for creator
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 15 2013 01:01 GMT
#85
On January 15 2013 09:59 usethis2 wrote:
If Creator performs this push as well as shown here (and his Z opponents decides to go hydras), he should easily be in Ro16 in this season GSL. With Parting and Squirtle defecting from ST, Creator is now my favorite protoss.

I think Life would crush this, Byul and Symbol are also way better than Zenio currently. I think he will need a few more tricks.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 01:02 GMT
#86
i'm pretty sure that creator played these games before he finds out his group haha

and yes i think i got the results of this match completely wrong lol, my stalking has failed me TT
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 01:04:59
January 15 2013 01:03 GMT
#87
Did this match happen after the GSL group drawing?

Edit: Yeah, that's what I thought. GSL group just came out today (or yesterday depending on where you are).
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
January 15 2013 01:04 GMT
#88
One of the first rules of a enterprise is costumers dont have always right. zzzzzz
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
January 15 2013 01:05 GMT
#89
On January 15 2013 10:00 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 09:59 usethis2 wrote:
If Creator performs this push as well as shown here (and his Z opponents decides to go hydras), he should easily be in Ro16 in this season GSL.


Symbol and Life stopped using Hydras, so no easy "because of Hydras" wins for Creator. But still, Creator's PvZ is the best in the world probably, and I expect him to destroy Symbol and get close to defeating Life.


He's never lost a series against Life. There's no reason to believe he'll drop one now.
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 01:07:35
January 15 2013 01:07 GMT
#90
On January 15 2013 10:05 Yonnua wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 10:00 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On January 15 2013 09:59 usethis2 wrote:
If Creator performs this push as well as shown here (and his Z opponents decides to go hydras), he should easily be in Ro16 in this season GSL.


Symbol and Life stopped using Hydras, so no easy "because of Hydras" wins for Creator. But still, Creator's PvZ is the best in the world probably, and I expect him to destroy Symbol and get close to defeating Life.


He's never lost a series against Life. There's no reason to believe he'll drop one now.

creator has lost to life before, but creator does hold a fairly solid h2h i think. 10-6? something like that
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 15 2013 01:07 GMT
#91
Good old baneline bust.

Zenio is clearly the superior player.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 01:08 GMT
#92
On January 15 2013 10:05 Yonnua wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 10:00 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On January 15 2013 09:59 usethis2 wrote:
If Creator performs this push as well as shown here (and his Z opponents decides to go hydras), he should easily be in Ro16 in this season GSL.


Symbol and Life stopped using Hydras, so no easy "because of Hydras" wins for Creator. But still, Creator's PvZ is the best in the world probably, and I expect him to destroy Symbol and get close to defeating Life.


He's never lost a series against Life. There's no reason to believe he'll drop one now.


Life has improved after TSL4 leaps and bounds.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 01:09 GMT
#93
On January 15 2013 10:07 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 10:05 Yonnua wrote:
On January 15 2013 10:00 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On January 15 2013 09:59 usethis2 wrote:
If Creator performs this push as well as shown here (and his Z opponents decides to go hydras), he should easily be in Ro16 in this season GSL.


Symbol and Life stopped using Hydras, so no easy "because of Hydras" wins for Creator. But still, Creator's PvZ is the best in the world probably, and I expect him to destroy Symbol and get close to defeating Life.


He's never lost a series against Life. There's no reason to believe he'll drop one now.

creator has lost to life before, but creator does hold a fairly solid h2h i think. 10-6? something like that


Well it's true Creator didn't lose a series... not there is alot to go by.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
pyorotemjin
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States95 Posts
January 15 2013 01:09 GMT
#94
Zenio fends off the 5-0 stomping! Probably just by a single game, but hey.
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
January 15 2013 01:09 GMT
#95
I don't know why Creator did not use this push more in his series against DRG in Iron Squid? iirc, he won one map against DRG and that was with this push. The rest of maps (losses) were stargate openings.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
January 15 2013 01:09 GMT
#96
wow creator dominating, zenio epic comeback time?
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 01:11 GMT
#97
On January 15 2013 10:09 usethis2 wrote:
I don't know why Creator did not use this push more in his series against DRG in Iron Squid? iirc, he won one map against DRG and that was with this push. The rest of maps (losses) were stargate openings.

DRG-creator was played at the end of 2012 - dec 24th or 27th or something like that. this series i'm not really sure when was played, i think i got it wrong, but probably this year?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Avicularia
Profile Joined February 2012
540 Posts
January 15 2013 01:11 GMT
#98
Why IPL always has bad casters. I Really don't get it. They do everything right, huge prize pools, best players, great shows, and always so bad casters.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 01:12 GMT
#99
On January 15 2013 10:09 usethis2 wrote:
I don't know why Creator did not use this push more in his series against DRG in Iron Squid? iirc, he won one map against DRG and that was with this push. The rest of maps (losses) were stargate openings.


To be fair the 2nd map he SHOULD won... he somehow faked a 3rd but didn't cancel, and let lings got into his nat. If either didn't happen he'd had it.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 01:13 GMT
#100
On January 15 2013 10:11 Avicularia wrote:
Why IPL always has bad casters. I Really don't get it. They do everything right, huge prize pools, best players, great shows, and always so bad casters.


I think they are OK for this. Casters need a ton of practice to be good, and it's good to have in house casters.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
January 15 2013 01:14 GMT
#101
woho Zenio isnt getting 5-0 stomped
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
January 15 2013 01:15 GMT
#102
lol.. make it more obvious that it's a replay.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 01:16 GMT
#103
Not like it's a secret or anything...
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 01:17 GMT
#104
On January 15 2013 10:15 usethis2 wrote:
lol.. make it more obvious that it's a replay.

new feature in hots - observers can suddenly increase game speed!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Avicularia
Profile Joined February 2012
540 Posts
January 15 2013 01:17 GMT
#105
On January 15 2013 10:13 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 10:11 Avicularia wrote:
Why IPL always has bad casters. I Really don't get it. They do everything right, huge prize pools, best players, great shows, and always so bad casters.


I think they are OK for this. Casters need a ton of practice to be good, and it's good to have in house casters.

Well, ok. They're not funny yet, they want to be too much like artosis and tasteless, they can learn how to be better I get it.
But c'mon, someone ho has no legs, doesn't is not a football player, someone blind is not a driver, and someone that has speech defect should not be the caster. It's just too hard to listen.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
January 15 2013 01:20 GMT
#106
I was hoping for more of a fight from Zenio.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
SwizzY
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1549 Posts
January 15 2013 01:22 GMT
#107
Zenio keeping his money surprisingly low
All that glitters is not gold, all that wander are not lost, the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by frost.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 01:25 GMT
#108
creator can't win this game, zenio has more brood lords than he does
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 15 2013 01:26 GMT
#109
--- Nuked ---
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 15 2013 01:26 GMT
#110
That throw!
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
SwizzY
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1549 Posts
January 15 2013 01:27 GMT
#111
wow zenio.. come on.
All that glitters is not gold, all that wander are not lost, the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by frost.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 01:27 GMT
#112
On January 15 2013 10:26 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 10:25 opterown wrote:
creator can't win this game, zenio has more brood lords than he does

your so cute

it's true, if you go for a 3-base or 2-base timing and it doesn't take out at least a base, and they have brood lords, you're pretty dead
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
SwizzY
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1549 Posts
January 15 2013 01:29 GMT
#113
Zenio's decision making is so bad to be completely honest
All that glitters is not gold, all that wander are not lost, the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by frost.
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 15 2013 01:29 GMT
#114
--- Nuked ---
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
January 15 2013 01:30 GMT
#115
At least it wasn't 5-0
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 01:30 GMT
#116
On January 15 2013 10:29 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 10:27 opterown wrote:
On January 15 2013 10:26 Emzeeshady wrote:
On January 15 2013 10:25 opterown wrote:
creator can't win this game, zenio has more brood lords than he does

your so cute

it's true, if you go for a 3-base or 2-base timing and it doesn't take out at least a base, and they have brood lords, you're pretty dead

Thats not what you said

it's one interpretation
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
January 15 2013 01:31 GMT
#117
impressive play from zenio :O
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
January 15 2013 01:31 GMT
#118
Crazy game.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 01:31 GMT
#119
At least Zenio isn't going down without a fight. That was nice defense there.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 15 2013 01:31 GMT
#120
Nice game, typical Zenio game.
Avicularia
Profile Joined February 2012
540 Posts
January 15 2013 01:32 GMT
#121
Creator should just send 2-3 stalkers back and expand. No idea why he went up the ramp. He knew infestors and spines are there.
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
January 15 2013 01:32 GMT
#122
hahaha, so close!

really should of been creators game after his engagement blunder, but he stayed in there! what a fighter.
hi. big fan.
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
January 15 2013 01:32 GMT
#123
On January 15 2013 10:32 Avicularia wrote:
Creator should just send 2-3 stalkers back and expand. No idea why he went up the ramp. He knew infestors and spines are there.

At this point he was already lost because those Zergling shut down his economy.
Jmanthedragonguy
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada1202 Posts
January 15 2013 01:33 GMT
#124
Just tuned in. That game looked pretty strange lol.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 01:34 GMT
#125
i think there was a point after killing zenio's tech in the main, where creator could have gone back and double expanded. zenio was turtling on one base and creator had enough army to defend zenio's possible moveout. with 2.5 mining bases to 1, creator could have taken it? but yeah, he stayed in too long
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
January 15 2013 01:35 GMT
#126
On January 15 2013 10:34 opterown wrote:
i think there was a point after killing zenio's tech in the main, where creator could have gone back and double expanded. zenio was turtling on one base and creator had enough army to defend zenio's possible moveout. with 2.5 mining bases to 1, creator could have taken it? but yeah, he stayed in too long


creator probably should have killed the mining bases before killing the tech. But i guess he was afraid that zenio might have enough of a bank
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 01:44:14
January 15 2013 01:44 GMT
#127
Creator... please don't forget to cancel the nexus again!
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Jmanthedragonguy
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada1202 Posts
January 15 2013 01:47 GMT
#128
Creator just too good
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 15 2013 01:57 GMT
#129
Creator 5-2

What a prosu.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
January 15 2013 02:20 GMT
#130
well done creater : ) gg !
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
January 15 2013 02:21 GMT
#131
Robin keeps his pants!
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 15 2013 02:31 GMT
#132
Wonder who they are going to send next against Creator. Are they trying to have another HyuN situation come up (14 wins) and then invite HyuN to see who is the better player in FC?
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
January 15 2013 07:17 GMT
#133
On January 15 2013 05:43 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 04:38 Dexington wrote:
I'd say Creator beats Zenio 99% of the time.


(1755) Zenio 0-0 Creator (2136)
0.56% 5-0 0-5 11.18%
1.81% 5-1 1-5 19.83%
3.51% 5-2 2-5 21.11%
5.29% 5-3 3-5 17.48%
6.82% 5-4 4-5 12.40%
18.00% 82.00%

Most likely winner: Creator (82.00%)
Median outcome: Zenio 2-5 Creator

Estimated by Aligulac. Make another.

I'd say around 82% :D


Awwww YISSSS
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 15 2013 09:52 GMT
#134
they didn't announce who was next right?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
January 15 2013 10:03 GMT
#135
On January 15 2013 16:17 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 05:43 Grovbolle wrote:
On January 15 2013 04:38 Dexington wrote:
I'd say Creator beats Zenio 99% of the time.


(1755) Zenio 0-0 Creator (2136)
0.56% 5-0 0-5 11.18%
1.81% 5-1 1-5 19.83%
3.51% 5-2 2-5 21.11%
5.29% 5-3 3-5 17.48%
6.82% 5-4 4-5 12.40%
18.00% 82.00%

Most likely winner: Creator (82.00%)
Median outcome: Zenio 2-5 Creator

Estimated by Aligulac. Make another.

I'd say around 82% :D

Awwww YISSSS

Science, it works bitches!
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
January 15 2013 10:11 GMT
#136
On January 15 2013 18:52 opterown wrote:
they didn't announce who was next right?

The logical choice after Zenio couldn't win is Hyperdub.
hooahah
Profile Joined October 2011
3752 Posts
January 15 2013 15:49 GMT
#137
On January 15 2013 05:23 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 05:13 Fusilero wrote:
On January 15 2013 04:41 StarVe wrote:
Oh god.

The Liquid advantage strikes again!

Next week: Creator vs IM_Horror

They're setting creator up for a massive bounty for hyun to make his grand return to claim because IPL has not given quite enough money to hyun yet.

They've already got Maka, Check and HongUn lined up for the following weeks.


wait what

hongun is back?
Bahajinbo
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany488 Posts
January 15 2013 15:56 GMT
#138
Couldn't see the last two games because I had to sleep, but I will watch the VODs for sure. Congratz to Creator, my all time favourite protoss!
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
Rex 98
SteadfastSC 16
CosmosSc2 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48482
Hyuk 1533
Jaedong 842
EffOrt 501
Soma 424
Soulkey 391
Horang2 375
BeSt 349
actioN 326
Mini 317
[ Show more ]
Last 281
Light 279
Zeus 269
Stork 246
910 175
Larva 174
ggaemo 152
Snow 124
Rush 117
ZerO 100
Killer 82
Pusan 81
Mind 66
Shine 55
Creator 44
Sharp 44
JYJ 42
Shinee 36
hero 31
Free 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 12
sorry 10
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8954
Dendi679
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1712
markeloff178
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1642
crisheroes971
Other Games
gofns40310
singsing2016
B2W.Neo771
hiko478
byalli295
XBOCT294
Pyrionflax277
DeMusliM259
Mew2King81
ArmadaUGS70
QueenE31
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX8
kaitlyn0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1893
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH333
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1744
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3m
IntoTheiNu 102
Rex98
SteadfastSC16
ComeBackTV 2
The PondCast
21h 3m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.