• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:23
CEST 11:23
KST 18:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9758 users

[SPL] SK Telecom T1 vs EG-Liquid R2 - Page 60

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 Next
dubRa
Profile Joined December 2008
2165 Posts
January 08 2013 18:46 GMT
#1181
On January 09 2013 01:09 agh39 wrote:
WTF- Why doesnt the creator of this thread make it so anyone could follow SPL and have a life at the same time >Work I mean when the matches is live.
Its impossible to follow the Vod links on the first page because he was to lazy to make them.

The TwitchTV links tell you who won the matches??
Its really annoing that TwitchTV doesnt just tell me wich one of the matches I see, not who is playing them.

[SPL] Rain (P) [SKT] vs Revival (Z) [EG-TL] 6SET / Antiga Shipyard (01.08)

What is the reason to show us the players name, I want spoiler free links....


You can use the Small SC2 VoD Thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119948&currentpage=17

or an alternative site:
http://sc2ratings.com/season-info.php?season=spl2&section=Round 2

these places are better to look for VODs

agh39
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden180 Posts
January 08 2013 21:08 GMT
#1182
Wow, Thank you dubRa.



Funny that I didn't know about the first link, I look around here @TL several ours per day.

The links would be very useful later on.

Much appreciated.
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
January 08 2013 21:27 GMT
#1183
Just looked at the results. Not too bad considering I picked Soo, JYP, and Revival for my fantasy league.
MyNameIsAlex
Profile Joined March 2011
Greece827 Posts
January 08 2013 21:44 GMT
#1184
holy shit, nicely done!
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 08 2013 21:51 GMT
#1185
--- Nuked ---
Risljaninasim
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands228 Posts
January 08 2013 21:57 GMT
#1186
Yay i had revival on my FPL Team :D
;;
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 08 2013 22:03 GMT
#1187
--- Nuked ---
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
January 08 2013 22:39 GMT
#1188
Congrats to EG-TL, I think they are really settling in to this Team League now. As their familiarity with the maps increases, they should also win more games. Stephano being there is a big boost too. Imagine if EG-TL won this whole thing in their first try, that would be something.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
January 08 2013 22:57 GMT
#1189
yay nice job EGTL, so so bad for my FPL lol...
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 23:03:27
January 08 2013 23:01 GMT
#1190
On January 09 2013 01:09 agh39 wrote:
WTF- Why doesnt the creator of this thread make it so anyone could follow SPL and have a life at the same time >Work I mean when the matches is live.
Its impossible to follow the Vod links on the first page because he was to lazy to make them.

The TwitchTV links tell you who won the matches??
Its really annoing that TwitchTV doesnt just tell me wich one of the matches I see, not who is playing them.

[SPL] Rain (P) [SKT] vs Revival (Z) [EG-TL] 6SET / Antiga Shipyard (01.08)

What is the reason to show us the players name, I want spoiler free links....

Yeah dude I'm so lazy. I made this thread because I happened to be up since I was also running the GSL LR thread and no one made this one. I updated the scores real time and posted all the polls in both threads. I live reported most of the games for GSL at the same time. I had to go to class before the vods were posted. I was gone for 2 and a half hours. I post the vods in every other thread. I link to the small sc2 vod thread in every other spl thread. but you're right. I'm just laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I guess I should just let other people make these threads. what the hell am i getting up at 3 in the morning for anyways. The one time I post the vods a little late. lol. sorry to inconvenience you. I wont waste your time making these threads anymore. there are plenty of other people that will make them anyways
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
January 08 2013 23:03 GMT
#1191
On January 09 2013 08:01 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 01:09 agh39 wrote:
WTF- Why doesnt the creator of this thread make it so anyone could follow SPL and have a life at the same time >Work I mean when the matches is live.
Its impossible to follow the Vod links on the first page because he was to lazy to make them.

The TwitchTV links tell you who won the matches??
Its really annoing that TwitchTV doesnt just tell me wich one of the matches I see, not who is playing them.

[SPL] Rain (P) [SKT] vs Revival (Z) [EG-TL] 6SET / Antiga Shipyard (01.08)

What is the reason to show us the players name, I want spoiler free links....

Yeah dude I'm so lazy. I made this thread because I happened to be up since I was also running the GSL LR thread and no one made this one. I updated the scores real time and posted all the polls in both threads. I live reported most of the games for GSL at the same time. I had to go to class before the vods were posted. I was gone for an hour and a half. I post the vods in every other thread. I link to the small sc2 vod thread in every other spl thread. but you're right. I'm just laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I guess I should just let other people make these threads. what the hell am i getting up at 3 in the morning for anyways.

Yer guy was a bit ignorant :/ its ok shell at least 1298385612764412 other people respect what you do
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
dextermilo
Profile Joined November 2010
United States16 Posts
January 08 2013 23:28 GMT
#1192
On January 09 2013 03:33 NoGasfOu wrote:
Arkanoid is always a terran map. He prepared for that map and he chose that map. Not sure what all of your are whining about.

Oh yeah,,,,,the coach...he wanted Thorzain to lose all his games so he chose a map that Thorzain hates...blah blah blah.

Thorzain just doesn't have the skill to compete, that's all. Stop whining after the game is finished. Why didn't I hear about all this whining before he lost?


FYI, SPL is not loser picks map. Map order is set before match begins. Apologies if that is not what you meant by "chose".
URLateral
Profile Joined October 2012
275 Posts
January 08 2013 23:36 GMT
#1193
On January 08 2013 20:00 bo1b wrote:
LOL tl needs to pick up the slack now :p

yeah cause it was Tl's fault they didn't go in right
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
January 08 2013 23:38 GMT
#1194
On January 09 2013 08:01 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 01:09 agh39 wrote:
WTF- Why doesnt the creator of this thread make it so anyone could follow SPL and have a life at the same time >Work I mean when the matches is live.
Its impossible to follow the Vod links on the first page because he was to lazy to make them.

The TwitchTV links tell you who won the matches??
Its really annoing that TwitchTV doesnt just tell me wich one of the matches I see, not who is playing them.

[SPL] Rain (P) [SKT] vs Revival (Z) [EG-TL] 6SET / Antiga Shipyard (01.08)

What is the reason to show us the players name, I want spoiler free links....

Yeah dude I'm so lazy. I made this thread because I happened to be up since I was also running the GSL LR thread and no one made this one. I updated the scores real time and posted all the polls in both threads. I live reported most of the games for GSL at the same time. I had to go to class before the vods were posted. I was gone for 2 and a half hours. I post the vods in every other thread. I link to the small sc2 vod thread in every other spl thread. but you're right. I'm just laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I guess I should just let other people make these threads. what the hell am i getting up at 3 in the morning for anyways. The one time I post the vods a little late. lol. sorry to inconvenience you. I wont waste your time making these threads anymore. there are plenty of other people that will make them anyways


thank you for your efforts. people tend to forget this is community ran site, not some guy getting paid to translate and create lr threads.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
January 08 2013 23:42 GMT
#1195
On January 09 2013 08:36 URLateral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 20:00 bo1b wrote:
LOL tl needs to pick up the slack now :p

yeah cause it was Tl's fault they didn't go in right

Taeja and Hero were pretty cluch in the first round o.O if it wasn't for them they probably wouldnt have done as well as they did.
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
skatblast
Profile Joined September 2011
United States784 Posts
January 09 2013 00:26 GMT
#1196
Revival is too good of a value at 3 points to not have on your main team. People that put him on their anti deserved to lose.
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
January 09 2013 01:03 GMT
#1197
Really nice to see JYP stepping up- Taking down Fantasy is huge, especially since it's his worst match up!
jazzyjazz
Profile Joined October 2010
941 Posts
January 09 2013 01:11 GMT
#1198
Did anyone try to access the english vods on the twitch tv site? I managed to access them but they took FOREVER to load up. A week ago, I had no problems with the vods. But now, I have to "load up" for ~20 minutes to stream 5 minutes of a game.
Eat emmmmmmmmmm
agh39
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden180 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 16:25:01
January 09 2013 16:23 GMT
#1199
On January 09 2013 08:01 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 01:09 agh39 wrote:
WTF- Why doesnt the creator of this thread make it so anyone could follow SPL and have a life at the same time >Work I mean when the matches is live.
Its impossible to follow the Vod links on the first page because he was to lazy to make them.

The TwitchTV links tell you who won the matches??
Its really annoing that TwitchTV doesnt just tell me wich one of the matches I see, not who is playing them.

[SPL] Rain (P) [SKT] vs Revival (Z) [EG-TL] 6SET / Antiga Shipyard (01.08)

What is the reason to show us the players name, I want spoiler free links....

Yeah dude I'm so lazy. I made this thread because I happened to be up since I was also running the GSL LR thread and no one made this one. I updated the scores real time and posted all the polls in both threads. I live reported most of the games for GSL at the same time. I had to go to class before the vods were posted. I was gone for 2 and a half hours. I post the vods in every other thread. I link to the small sc2 vod thread in every other spl thread. but you're right. I'm just laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I guess I should just let other people make these threads. what the hell am i getting up at 3 in the morning for anyways. The one time I post the vods a little late. lol. sorry to inconvenience you. I wont waste your time making these threads anymore. there are plenty of other people that will make them anyways



First of all I want to apologize for the harsh words yesterday.

The reason was that I was so disappointed and like a child I couldn't take it and was looking for an scape goat.


I hope You can forgive me for making this accusation to You.

I am really ashamed of this
And of course I want to thank You for your efforts instead.

Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
January 09 2013 19:02 GMT
#1200
Is that the same Whiplash that used to play semi-competitively (asking about caster)?
The universe created an audience for itself.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2046
Bisu 411
Hyuk 370
Killer 106
Dewaltoss 88
Leta 82
Larva 81
EffOrt 68
Soma 62
Sexy 62
[ Show more ]
ZerO 54
ToSsGirL 47
soO 42
Sharp 41
Light 37
Yoon 33
Aegong 29
Bale 23
Sacsri 19
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 10
JulyZerg 8
sorry 8
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 133
League of Legends
JimRising 404
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss793
byalli735
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor959
crisheroes444
Other Games
gofns28077
summit1g8565
singsing1428
olofmeister988
ceh9649
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS39
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2382
League of Legends
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 37m
OSC
12h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.