You showed the pimpest play in this GSL thus far
You can take down the tyrant; just one game!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
LighT.
Canada4501 Posts
You showed the pimpest play in this GSL thus far You can take down the tyrant; just one game! | ||
|
Wildmoon
Thailand4189 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:28 Taipoka wrote: Show nested quote + On January 06 2013 22:25 Fusilero wrote: On January 06 2013 22:24 Dodgin wrote: On January 06 2013 22:23 SwizzY wrote: dat chokeout. Flash showing that Yoda's 3-0 could've easily been a 2-1 or even a 1-2. Er, yeah, bo1 is volatile. Combatex beat Parting in a game once too. Yoda's 4-1 could have been 1-4 on a different day. Combatex's 1-2 could be a 2-1 on a different day so we can conclude that combatex should have been in blizzard cup finals. Everything can be different on different days. And combatex can be gsl winner if he have just wonderfull days :-D That won't happen. Mvp on bad day could 2rax CombatEx to death. | ||
|
Deleted User 101379
4849 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:29 Slardar wrote: Seriously.......I forgot my password and now it says my email which I registered for GOM is non-existant. I can only re-sign up through Twitter (they control my account) or Facebook........and I woke up early for this. GOMTV is killing eSports....just let anyone watch the bloody stream. Well, there is the free stream. Sure, it looks almost as bad as BW streams but it's still watchable ![]() | ||
|
GolemMadness
Canada11044 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:29 hangarninetysix wrote: Anyone know what the foreign tournament JD and MC have to play in on wildcard day is? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=391478 | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:28 Taipoka wrote: Show nested quote + On January 06 2013 22:25 Fusilero wrote: On January 06 2013 22:24 Dodgin wrote: On January 06 2013 22:23 SwizzY wrote: dat chokeout. Flash showing that Yoda's 3-0 could've easily been a 2-1 or even a 1-2. Er, yeah, bo1 is volatile. Combatex beat Parting in a game once too. Yoda's 4-1 could have been 1-4 on a different day. Combatex's 1-2 could be a 2-1 on a different day so we can conclude that combatex should have been in blizzard cup finals. Everything can be different on different days. And combatex can be gsl winner if he have just wonderfull days :-D uhh, no. winning a bo1 PvP is possible, but that's about it... | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:29 hangarninetysix wrote: Anyone know what the foreign tournament JD and MC have to play in on wildcard day is? I believe it's the kingstonhyperX tournament at vegas baby. | ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:29 hangarninetysix wrote: Anyone know what the foreign tournament JD and MC have to play in on wildcard day is? The HyperX. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=391478 Jan 8-9th | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
| ||
|
RiZu
Singapore5715 Posts
| ||
|
AceLight
New Zealand220 Posts
| ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
X3GoldDot
Malaysia3840 Posts
| ||
|
Hiea
Denmark1538 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:30 Morfildur wrote: Show nested quote + On January 06 2013 22:29 Slardar wrote: Seriously.......I forgot my password and now it says my email which I registered for GOM is non-existant. I can only re-sign up through Twitter (they control my account) or Facebook........and I woke up early for this. GOMTV is killing eSports....just let anyone watch the bloody stream. Well, there is the free stream. Sure, it looks almost as bad as BW streams but it's still watchable ![]() You need to be logged in to watch the free stream though, which is pretty shit. | ||
|
LighT.
Canada4501 Posts
I missed it. | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:32 LighT. wrote: crap what did they say? I missed it. jaedong or mc would be back in time from vegas to play in the wild cards | ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12056 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:30 Morfildur wrote: Show nested quote + On January 06 2013 22:29 Slardar wrote: Seriously.......I forgot my password and now it says my email which I registered for GOM is non-existant. I can only re-sign up through Twitter (they control my account) or Facebook........and I woke up early for this. GOMTV is killing eSports....just let anyone watch the bloody stream. Well, there is the free stream. Sure, it looks almost as bad as BW streams but it's still watchable ![]() I've watched the free stream since the beginning of SC2 and I actually think that BW streams looked better as they didn't go fuzzy as hell whenever anything happened :p | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:32 StarVe wrote: Wow, nice to have casters who are actually connected with the production, haha. nice one, made me lol | ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
On January 06 2013 22:30 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On January 06 2013 22:28 veKtory wrote: It'd be stupid if Jaedong finish in 3rd and can't play in the wildcard. if you are 3rd you get to play wildcards He was talking about that before we knew Jaedong would be back in Korea in time for the wildcard.... | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Soma Jaedong BeSt Horang2 Light 910 Hyuk Stork Soulkey [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns39131 singsing1558 ceh9633 XBOCT301 Pyrionflax245 DeMusliM177 Mew2King111 ArmadaUGS44 trigger11 ZerO(Twitch)8 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|