• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6818 users

[IPTL] FXO v EG - Premier Group A - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
January 03 2013 02:09 GMT
#241
On January 03 2013 11:04 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 11:01 Dodgin wrote:
It seems like Revival was a good investment for EG, instead of losing to Choya he beats Tear and Leenock.

On January 03 2013 11:01 Noocta wrote:
On January 03 2013 11:00 Walnuts wrote:
uhhhh kibbels...
"best zerg in the world"... is life.
and he played well, not good.


It's hard to tell really between those two :p

I get my Gumiho Revival match atleast. I hope Gumiho win.


It's not hard to tell, one of them is a two time GSL champion ( and very recent wins ) and the other is not.

I mean this is assuming that GSL > all other tournaments which I think most people would agree with, although IPL5 does mean a lot considering how stacked it was.


Leenock won 2 MLG this year too.
And let's be honest, Leenock is basicly a GSL champion, everyone has forgot Jjakji beside me and the other terrans fans in this thread

Shaddup, Jjakji is very much alive in my heart.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
January 03 2013 02:10 GMT
#242
On January 03 2013 11:07 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 11:04 Noocta wrote:
On January 03 2013 11:01 Dodgin wrote:
It seems like Revival was a good investment for EG, instead of losing to Choya he beats Tear and Leenock.

On January 03 2013 11:01 Noocta wrote:
On January 03 2013 11:00 Walnuts wrote:
uhhhh kibbels...
"best zerg in the world"... is life.
and he played well, not good.


It's hard to tell really between those two :p

I get my Gumiho Revival match atleast. I hope Gumiho win.


It's not hard to tell, one of them is a two time GSL champion ( and very recent wins ) and the other is not.

I mean this is assuming that GSL > all other tournaments which I think most people would agree with, although IPL5 does mean a lot considering how stacked it was.


Leenock won 2 MLG this year too.
And let's be honest, Leenock is basicly a GSL champion, everyone has forgot Jjakji beside me and the other terrans fans in this thread

NO! Jjakji and his GSL Finals will NEVER be forgotten...and he will come back someday...TT


High five!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-03 02:10:56
January 03 2013 02:10 GMT
#243
On January 03 2013 11:10 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 11:07 slowbacontron wrote:
On January 03 2013 11:04 Noocta wrote:
On January 03 2013 11:01 Dodgin wrote:
It seems like Revival was a good investment for EG, instead of losing to Choya he beats Tear and Leenock.

On January 03 2013 11:01 Noocta wrote:
On January 03 2013 11:00 Walnuts wrote:
uhhhh kibbels...
"best zerg in the world"... is life.
and he played well, not good.


It's hard to tell really between those two :p

I get my Gumiho Revival match atleast. I hope Gumiho win.


It's not hard to tell, one of them is a two time GSL champion ( and very recent wins ) and the other is not.

I mean this is assuming that GSL > all other tournaments which I think most people would agree with, although IPL5 does mean a lot considering how stacked it was.


Leenock won 2 MLG this year too.
And let's be honest, Leenock is basicly a GSL champion, everyone has forgot Jjakji beside me and the other terrans fans in this thread

NO! Jjakji and his GSL Finals will NEVER be forgotten...and he will come back someday...TT


High five!

On January 03 2013 11:09 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 11:04 Noocta wrote:
On January 03 2013 11:01 Dodgin wrote:
It seems like Revival was a good investment for EG, instead of losing to Choya he beats Tear and Leenock.

On January 03 2013 11:01 Noocta wrote:
On January 03 2013 11:00 Walnuts wrote:
uhhhh kibbels...
"best zerg in the world"... is life.
and he played well, not good.


It's hard to tell really between those two :p

I get my Gumiho Revival match atleast. I hope Gumiho win.


It's not hard to tell, one of them is a two time GSL champion ( and very recent wins ) and the other is not.

I mean this is assuming that GSL > all other tournaments which I think most people would agree with, although IPL5 does mean a lot considering how stacked it was.


Leenock won 2 MLG this year too.
And let's be honest, Leenock is basicly a GSL champion, everyone has forgot Jjakji beside me and the other terrans fans in this thread

Shaddup, Jjakji is very much alive in my heart.

Yesss, Jjakji fans unite!
jjakji fan
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 03 2013 02:10 GMT
#244
Revival is in a really goooood spot.
Moderatorlickypiddy
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 03 2013 02:10 GMT
#245
Damn, if this ends up killing GuMiho, that would be a disappointing end to a potential epic game.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
January 03 2013 02:11 GMT
#246
everyone has forgot Jjakji beside me and the other terrans fans in this thread


I knew guys, I knew. :p
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
January 03 2013 02:11 GMT
#247
Meh Gumiho tried too hard with his multitasking and lost 7 hellions for a couple drones..
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 03 2013 02:12 GMT
#248
This is the build Symbol did against Kas on the same map.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
January 03 2013 02:12 GMT
#249
On January 03 2013 11:11 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
everyone has forgot Jjakji beside me and the other terrans fans in this thread


I knew guys, I knew. :p

I'm a Protoss fanboy, you don't know me at all! Actually, I don't know what I am, there's so many Terrans I root for, too.
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
January 03 2013 02:12 GMT
#250
If EG wins this, color me impressed!
jjakji fan
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
January 03 2013 02:12 GMT
#251
Revival, you're throwing this game, pull it together
Refer to my post.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-03 02:15:03
January 03 2013 02:14 GMT
#252
On January 03 2013 11:12 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 11:11 Noocta wrote:
everyone has forgot Jjakji beside me and the other terrans fans in this thread


I knew guys, I knew. :p

I'm a Protoss fanboy, you don't know me at all! Actually, I don't know what I am, there's so many Terrans I root for, too.


I care much more about the players and their playstyle more than anything else. Don't make this a thing about races, jjakji is way too cool for that.

*on topic* Omfg Gumiho is insane.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-03 02:15:28
January 03 2013 02:14 GMT
#253
Yeah, that's GuMiho.

On January 03 2013 11:14 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 11:12 StarVe wrote:
On January 03 2013 11:11 Noocta wrote:
everyone has forgot Jjakji beside me and the other terrans fans in this thread


I knew guys, I knew. :p

I'm a Protoss fanboy, you don't know me at all! Actually, I don't know what I am, there's so many Terrans I root for, too.


I care much more about the players and their playstyle more than anything else. Don't make this a thing about races, jjakji is way too cool for that.

Obviously, that's the only reasonable way.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-03 02:15:30
January 03 2013 02:14 GMT
#254
God-like micro there.

Countered by the moral macro.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
January 03 2013 02:15 GMT
#255
Lul, that was awesome
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
January 03 2013 02:15 GMT
#256
Never give up, never surrender.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-03 02:15:56
January 03 2013 02:15 GMT
#257
Micro OP tho Gumi's macro is hmm... particular
Zest fanboy.
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
January 03 2013 02:16 GMT
#258
On January 03 2013 11:15 sAsImre wrote:
Micro OP

Wasn't even focusing the tanks, woulda got more dmg done if he didn't touch them at all
Refer to my post.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
January 03 2013 02:17 GMT
#259
On January 03 2013 11:16 Zenbrez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 11:15 sAsImre wrote:
Micro OP

Wasn't even focusing the tanks, woulda got more dmg done if he didn't touch them at all


I actually think he got his timing right so that the tanks were dropped when their attack cooldown went off everytime
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-03 02:18:14
January 03 2013 02:17 GMT
#260
On January 03 2013 11:16 Zenbrez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 11:15 sAsImre wrote:
Micro OP

Wasn't even focusing the tanks, woulda got more dmg done if he didn't touch them at all


What's the point on wasting dmg on something you won't kill ? and i don't think he lost more than 1 shot.
Zest fanboy.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3180
Jaedong 2882
Leta 2283
Soulkey 1913
EffOrt 1077
Soma 715
Mini 527
Horang2 374
BeSt 315
Light 300
[ Show more ]
Stork 270
Rush 262
Larva 229
Snow 195
ggaemo 155
hero 128
Killer 120
Barracks 111
Zeus 106
firebathero 99
JYJ 98
Sea.KH 67
Mong 62
Sharp 42
Shinee 37
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Aegong 28
sorry 20
zelot 20
Sexy 18
Shine 12
Rock 12
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 8
Sacsri 7
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6873
qojqva1400
Dendi759
XaKoH 397
Counter-Strike
Fnx 606
kRYSTAL_97
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4392
Khaldor210
Other Games
gofns45440
singsing1711
olofmeister1259
B2W.Neo863
byalli573
Lowko393
DeMusliM195
mouzStarbuck168
Liquid`VortiX146
Livibee123
OGKoka 90
ArmadaUGS84
amsayoshi14
Railgan9
Chillindude8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV327
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV368
League of Legends
• Nemesis1845
• Jankos1715
• TFBlade390
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 57m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.