I barely know enough French to survive a day in Paris, so I don't understand half of it. I just love Yelle.
Pop music is best when you can't understand the lyrics, imo.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Griffins
United States98 Posts
I barely know enough French to survive a day in Paris, so I don't understand half of it. I just love Yelle. Pop music is best when you can't understand the lyrics, imo. | ||
|
Glubschauge
Austria1216 Posts
| ||
|
mr_tolkien
France8631 Posts
| ||
|
GregMandel
France822 Posts
| ||
|
IronSquid
France487 Posts
| ||
|
Weird
United States832 Posts
| ||
|
Glubschauge
Austria1216 Posts
On December 04 2012 05:04 Weird wrote: I cannot express how happy I am that Seed is orange. Is anyone else sick of blue vs red? this! ![]() | ||
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
On December 04 2012 04:50 shid0x wrote: This might not be very usefull but since these showmatches are some kind of a ''king of the hill'' shouldn't we add this to the liquipedia article of IronSquid ? You know just make a little section about it. Off you go then. ![]() | ||
|
IronSquid
France487 Posts
On December 04 2012 05:06 TheBB wrote: Show nested quote + On December 04 2012 04:50 shid0x wrote: This might not be very usefull but since these showmatches are some kind of a ''king of the hill'' shouldn't we add this to the liquipedia article of IronSquid ? You know just make a little section about it. Off you go then. ![]() Ask KristofferAG, I think he's on it ![]() | ||
|
massivez
Belgium653 Posts
| ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
Such nice drop play. | ||
|
IronSquid
France487 Posts
| ||
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
Life: 73.24% Creator: 68.07% Seed: 30.47% Kas: 28.23% Seed vs. Life Seed wins (18.73%): 2-1: 18.73% Life wins (81.27%): 2-0: 56.73% 2-1: 24.55% Most likely winner: Life (81.27%) Median outcome: Seed 0-2 Life ![]() details, data source, code | ||
|
shid0x
Korea (South)5014 Posts
| ||
|
Rhaegar_tar
France847 Posts
| ||
|
IronSquid
France487 Posts
On December 04 2012 05:27 Rhaegar_tar wrote: I don't understand how the event "Seed 2-0s Life" has a 0 probability of happening... Life just won the first game | ||
|
Mithriel
Netherlands2969 Posts
| ||
|
Rhaegar_tar
France847 Posts
On December 04 2012 05:28 IronSquid wrote: Show nested quote + On December 04 2012 05:27 Rhaegar_tar wrote: I don't understand how the event "Seed 2-0s Life" has a 0 probability of happening... Life just won the first game I thought he made this stuff b4 the game finished, my bad. | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|