• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10514 users

[Code S] RO32 Group E 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 66 Next
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
November 05 2012 12:28 GMT
#1021
On November 05 2012 21:27 IndyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:26 andaylin wrote:
I want Mvp to get G5L since this could be the last WoL GSL according to Mr. Chae.

Much the same... I really hope MVP makes it through but he isn't making it easy for himself, nor is Creator. Although I hope this isn't the last WoL GSL season, I'd really like to have one more.

he could win Blizzard Cup and get #5.
#TheOneTrueDong
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
November 05 2012 12:28 GMT
#1022
Not sure I agree Creator beating Mvp would be an upset.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
November 05 2012 12:28 GMT
#1023
LOL BALEEN WHALE
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Naphal
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2099 Posts
November 05 2012 12:28 GMT
#1024
On November 05 2012 21:26 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:25 mikedebo wrote:
MVP decided to take a break this season. I called it last GSL :D


I hope he actually takes a break and gets more healthy before HOTS


yeah why waste his wrists with the game in a shitty state like this...
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
November 05 2012 12:28 GMT
#1025
On November 05 2012 21:27 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:25 IMNotMvp wrote:
lol toss


Really? I know you're obviously biased but Creator dominated MVP that game, MVP lost that because he played poorly, nothing more.


Trying hard to understand what Mvp's gameplan was here... maybe he just wanted to make Creator comfortable to just go all-in twice in a row now.

Actually when Creator first attacked I thought that the position was good enough for Mvp to win. I definitely didn't expect that engagement to be this one-sided
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
pivor
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland198 Posts
November 05 2012 12:28 GMT
#1026
On November 05 2012 21:25 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:25 andaylin wrote:
Ahh so hard to engage as Terran if you don't have good positioning.

doesnt that go for all races?

Z/P doesent lose entire army in matter of seconds if caught offguard.
:F
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 05 2012 12:28 GMT
#1027
On November 05 2012 21:26 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:25 mikedebo wrote:
MVP decided to take a break this season. I called it last GSL :D


I hope he actually takes a break and gets more healthy before HOTS


Has there been talk about surgery or just time off?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 05 2012 12:28 GMT
#1028
On November 05 2012 21:28 samurai80 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:27 FuRong wrote:
I picked DRG and Creator to qualify from this group, but I don't feel very good about it even if I'm right =/

I actually picked Mvp and Creator, but I would feel great if it's DRG and Creator. But we should not count Mvp out, never do this.

my head was Mvp/Creator, heart was Creator/DRG
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
power-overwhelming
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada306 Posts
November 05 2012 12:29 GMT
#1029
MVP is just not top tier at macro TvP unless he cheesed early game to get an enormous advantage or just win straight up.

Only way I see MVP beating a good toss is by cheesing
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
November 05 2012 12:29 GMT
#1030
On November 05 2012 21:27 IndyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:26 andaylin wrote:
I want Mvp to get G5L since this could be the last WoL GSL according to Mr. Chae.

Much the same... I really hope MVP makes it through but he isn't making it easy for himself, nor is Creator. Although I hope this isn't the last WoL GSL season, I'd really like to have one more.


Looking at the current state of the hots beta i'd say that there's no way that this is going to be the last WoL GSL, unless they are going to fill 3-4 months with special events at the start of 2013 :p
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 12:29:50
November 05 2012 12:29 GMT
#1031
On November 05 2012 21:28 Kasaraki wrote:
Not sure I agree Creator beating Mvp would be an upset.


It's an minor upset.

MVP is a 4 time GSL champion and 6 times GSL finalist and(iem,wcg,mlg titles)whereas Creator only has WCS Korea+TSL4.
Play your best
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 12:29:51
November 05 2012 12:29 GMT
#1032
On November 05 2012 21:28 Naphal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:26 Laryleprakon wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:25 mikedebo wrote:
MVP decided to take a break this season. I called it last GSL :D


I hope he actually takes a break and gets more healthy before HOTS


yeah why waste his wrists with the game in a shitty state like this...


Dude he got outplayed, stop taking it to heart just because it's Mvp.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
November 05 2012 12:29 GMT
#1033
On November 05 2012 21:27 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:26 Fjodorov wrote:
lol world class terran getting stomped again. Mvp made so many mistakes for that to look so one sided. Or?

creator is world class protoss too, man.


Exactly so i was expecting an even game, maxed out armys trading etc.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
November 05 2012 12:29 GMT
#1034
sperm whales go really deep Tasteless
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
November 05 2012 12:29 GMT
#1035
On November 05 2012 21:28 pivor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:25 TommyP wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:25 andaylin wrote:
Ahh so hard to engage as Terran if you don't have good positioning.

doesnt that go for all races?

Z/P doesent lose entire army in matter of seconds if caught offguard.


Yeah, that never happens in lategame PvZ >_>
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
November 05 2012 12:30 GMT
#1036
On November 05 2012 21:28 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:27 IndyO wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:26 andaylin wrote:
I want Mvp to get G5L since this could be the last WoL GSL according to Mr. Chae.

Much the same... I really hope MVP makes it through but he isn't making it easy for himself, nor is Creator. Although I hope this isn't the last WoL GSL season, I'd really like to have one more.

he could win Blizzard Cup and get #5.


Is there a Blizzard Cup this year? Seems BWC sorta takes its place.
kaetor
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand292 Posts
November 05 2012 12:30 GMT
#1037
On November 05 2012 21:28 pivor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:25 TommyP wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:25 andaylin wrote:
Ahh so hard to engage as Terran if you don't have good positioning.

doesnt that go for all races?

Z/P doesent lose entire army in matter of seconds if caught offguard.

Ehh, if toss is late on forcefields it can get pretty bad.

I really don't think there should be much balance whine in TvP, it seems pretty good lately.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 05 2012 12:30 GMT
#1038
On November 05 2012 21:30 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:28 TommyP wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:27 IndyO wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:26 andaylin wrote:
I want Mvp to get G5L since this could be the last WoL GSL according to Mr. Chae.

Much the same... I really hope MVP makes it through but he isn't making it easy for himself, nor is Creator. Although I hope this isn't the last WoL GSL season, I'd really like to have one more.

he could win Blizzard Cup and get #5.


Is there a Blizzard Cup this year? Seems BWC sorta takes its place.

should be
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
November 05 2012 12:30 GMT
#1039
On November 05 2012 21:30 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:28 TommyP wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:27 IndyO wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:26 andaylin wrote:
I want Mvp to get G5L since this could be the last WoL GSL according to Mr. Chae.

Much the same... I really hope MVP makes it through but he isn't making it easy for himself, nor is Creator. Although I hope this isn't the last WoL GSL season, I'd really like to have one more.

he could win Blizzard Cup and get #5.


Is there a Blizzard Cup this year? Seems BWC sorta takes its place.


There's definitely not. Simply no time.
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
November 05 2012 12:30 GMT
#1040
On November 05 2012 21:30 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 21:28 TommyP wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:27 IndyO wrote:
On November 05 2012 21:26 andaylin wrote:
I want Mvp to get G5L since this could be the last WoL GSL according to Mr. Chae.

Much the same... I really hope MVP makes it through but he isn't making it easy for himself, nor is Creator. Although I hope this isn't the last WoL GSL season, I'd really like to have one more.

he could win Blizzard Cup and get #5.


Is there a Blizzard Cup this year? Seems BWC sorta takes its place.

i dont know, but i sure hope so.
#TheOneTrueDong
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft196
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft121
Nina 92
ViBE83
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 174
Noble 63
Hyuk 60
NaDa 37
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
Doublelift4701
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox263
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g7994
FrodaN1844
Coldzera 784
shahzam531
JimRising 381
C9.Mang0282
KnowMe214
ArmadaUGS68
Mew2King55
Trikslyr41
PPMD39
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21284
Other Games
• imaqtpie767
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 36m
Online Event
11h 36m
FEL
16h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.