Man, I have a class at 5, so I'm going to miss it

I'm going to cry in my corner now.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
All streams are free HD today http://www.twitch.tv/mlgstarcrafta http://www.twitch.tv/mlgstarcraftb For Twitch.tv | ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
Man, I have a class at 5, so I'm going to miss it ![]() I'm going to cry in my corner now. | ||
|
obesemk
Norway267 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On November 03 2012 03:58 obesemk wrote: So..what matches are on the non-premium streams? flash vs grubby and life vs major for the first two of the day I think | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
I want Scarlett to do well. Or someone unknown to come out of the open bracket and stomp. If there's anyone unknown in the open bracket... pretty stacked in there. | ||
|
obesemk
Norway267 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Incomplet
United Kingdom1419 Posts
On November 03 2012 03:55 Havik_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 01:06 mememolly wrote: why is EG's top player (Stephano) not at MLG, I know he's at ESWC but MLG is like the event, weird Stephano has always liked easy money, and without even looking at the ESWC player pool I can say with confidence that its probably weaker than the MLG player poll. How right you are. There are only 3 real contenders to ESWC - ForGG, Squirtle & Stephano. With the way the RO16 has been distributed, Stephano will only face one of the 2 Koreans mentioned as one will eventually have to knock the other out. | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
On November 03 2012 04:01 Fionn wrote: Open Bracket should be up in in an hour's time. Where will Rain, Polt, MC, Ganzi, and some of the top foreigners like Idra fall? Rain doesn't fall, silly Fionn. | ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
On November 03 2012 04:04 felisconcolori wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 04:01 Fionn wrote: Open Bracket should be up in in an hour's time. Where will Rain, Polt, MC, Ganzi, and some of the top foreigners like Idra fall? Rain doesn't fall, silly Fionn. I bet Rain will make a splash. *cough cough* | ||
|
TheBrainiac
United States75 Posts
| ||
|
feanor1
United States1899 Posts
On November 03 2012 04:01 Fionn wrote: Open Bracket should be up in in an hour's time. Where will Rain, Polt, MC, Ganzi, and some of the top foreigners like Idra fall? EG has 8 or 9 guys in there. Wonder if they can manage the improbable first round team kill | ||
|
KillerDucky
United States498 Posts
| ||
|
kju
6143 Posts
![]() MLG hyping it up! | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
| ||
|
TheBrainiac
United States75 Posts
| ||
|
robzgod
78 Posts
| ||
|
Mackus
England1681 Posts
On November 03 2012 04:09 Havik_ wrote: We all know Grubby has no chance against Flash. Just admit it :p I'll be amazed if it lasts past 10 minutes. If Grubby were smart he'd know Flash goes double CC very frequently and counter that with a 6-gate or something along those lines. | ||
|
zerious
Canada3803 Posts
On November 03 2012 04:11 Mackus wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 04:09 Havik_ wrote: We all know Grubby has no chance against Flash. Just admit it :p I'll be amazed if it lasts past 10 minutes. If Grubby were smart he'd know Flash goes double CC very frequently and counter that with a 6-gate or something along those lines. because flash has never seen a 6 gate before | ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
On November 03 2012 03:55 Havik_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2012 01:06 mememolly wrote: why is EG's top player (Stephano) not at MLG, I know he's at ESWC but MLG is like the event, weird Stephano has always liked easy money, and without even looking at the ESWC player pool I can say with confidence that its probably weaker than the MLG player poll. One of the French casters(?) at the event was posting earlier that he saw a player playing without hotkeys. That should tell everyone all they need to know about the level of competition ant ESWC compared to MLG. Stephano likes his easy wins. | ||
|
ThreeSixDrew
Canada183 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|