• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:10
CEST 01:10
KST 08:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10503 users

[Up/Down] Group A 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 63 Next
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 09:17 GMT
#161
On October 22 2012 18:15 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:10 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:05 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:02 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:52 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:51 Yello wrote:
[quote]

Sounds like a real challenge, why not?

I guess my arch-enemy would be the first guy who started with that potato-salad-mayonaise-rape-stuff

It was Haxxspetten in TSL4 threads

I wouldn't say I started it, merely just merged some of them together (check my sig for example)


Yeah, I think it wasn't a single person. Rather a bunch of weirdos derailing a LR thread in a way never seen before. And you were one of the leaders ^.^

me/MCDayC/Kevan/Hassybaby primarily I think

^ and yes hassy started the sex coma meme, if only he had known how much e-fame that would get him after this season's GSL


Well, I guess then I'll just hate all of your guys until you invite me into that mega-secret skype-conversation


<3 me while youre at it


Let's make a skype group where we can hate on all the other LR guys. You and me together. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship

And goddamnit I thought I could watch HQ with my Season 4 ticket :/


how do i know im not talking to a spy?


How can I trust you?


the thing is, you cant
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 22 2012 09:17 GMT
#162
On October 22 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:12 Asha` wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:10 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:05 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:02 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:52 Shellshock1122 wrote:
[quote]
It was Haxxspetten in TSL4 threads

I wouldn't say I started it, merely just merged some of them together (check my sig for example)


Yeah, I think it wasn't a single person. Rather a bunch of weirdos derailing a LR thread in a way never seen before. And you were one of the leaders ^.^

me/MCDayC/Kevan/Hassybaby primarily I think

^ and yes hassy started the sex coma meme, if only he had known how much e-fame that would get him after this season's GSL


Well, I guess then I'll just hate all of your guys until you invite me into that mega-secret skype-conversation


<3 me while youre at it


Let's make a skype group where we can hate on all the other LR guys. You and me together. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship

And goddamnit I thought I could watch HQ with my Season 4 ticket :/


how do i know im not talking to a spy?


So much mistrust.

Everyone knows real men use yahoo messenger 9 anyway.

I thought you wrote letters


smoke signals is where it's at
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 22 2012 09:17 GMT
#163
On October 22 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
MMA should rip off his Slayers shirt as he walks in the booth and reveal an EG shirt underneath

all this drama just because mma stole mkp's wallet...
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
October 22 2012 09:17 GMT
#164
On October 22 2012 18:15 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:12 Asha` wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:10 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:05 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:02 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
[quote]
I wouldn't say I started it, merely just merged some of them together (check my sig for example)


Yeah, I think it wasn't a single person. Rather a bunch of weirdos derailing a LR thread in a way never seen before. And you were one of the leaders ^.^

me/MCDayC/Kevan/Hassybaby primarily I think

^ and yes hassy started the sex coma meme, if only he had known how much e-fame that would get him after this season's GSL


Well, I guess then I'll just hate all of your guys until you invite me into that mega-secret skype-conversation


<3 me while youre at it


Let's make a skype group where we can hate on all the other LR guys. You and me together. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship

And goddamnit I thought I could watch HQ with my Season 4 ticket :/


how do i know im not talking to a spy?


So much mistrust.

Everyone knows real men use yahoo messenger 9 anyway.

I thought you wrote letters

real men shout


Hipster way to communicate is messenger ravens. Game of Thrones style
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
October 22 2012 09:18 GMT
#165
So confused on if I should still cheer for MMA or not... Whatever the case, I hope Hyun finally gets into Code S!
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
Xiahou
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore80 Posts
October 22 2012 09:18 GMT
#166
On October 22 2012 18:14 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:13 Xiahou wrote:
So... Who's Liquid_Teaja?


Liquid_nesTeaja


Ah. So Nestea has taken over the physical form of Taeja to play in his 12th season of Code S.
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 09:18 GMT
#167
On October 22 2012 18:17 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
MMA should rip off his Slayers shirt as he walks in the booth and reveal an EG shirt underneath

all this drama just because mma stole mkp's wallet...


??
MMA killed MKP yesterday, thats how the drama started
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 22 2012 09:19 GMT
#168
On October 22 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
GSL Season 5 Up & Down Matches Group A
JYP vs aLive
Map: Cloud Kingdom


0:00
JYP spawns in the top right
aLive spawns in the bottom left

1:45
Rax first for aLive
gateway first for JYP

2:00
gas for JYP
fast wall off for aLive
Cybernetics core for JYP

3:00
2nd gas for JYP
CC on the high ground for aLive
aLive scouts double gas from JYP
stalker started for JYP
2nd rax started for aLive

4:00
3rd rax started for aLive
Bunker going up at the natural for aLive
double gas for aLive
Nexus started for JYP

5:00
2nd and 3rd gates for JYP
tech lab started for aLive
Robo started for JYP
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 09:19 GMT
#169
On October 22 2012 18:17 SupLilSon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:15 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:12 Asha` wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:10 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:05 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:02 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Yello wrote:
[quote]

Yeah, I think it wasn't a single person. Rather a bunch of weirdos derailing a LR thread in a way never seen before. And you were one of the leaders ^.^

me/MCDayC/Kevan/Hassybaby primarily I think

^ and yes hassy started the sex coma meme, if only he had known how much e-fame that would get him after this season's GSL


Well, I guess then I'll just hate all of your guys until you invite me into that mega-secret skype-conversation


<3 me while youre at it


Let's make a skype group where we can hate on all the other LR guys. You and me together. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship

And goddamnit I thought I could watch HQ with my Season 4 ticket :/


how do i know im not talking to a spy?


So much mistrust.

Everyone knows real men use yahoo messenger 9 anyway.

I thought you wrote letters

real men shout


Hipster way to communicate is messenger ravens. Game of Thrones style


point defence drone style
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
HonorZ
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France858 Posts
October 22 2012 09:20 GMT
#170
On October 22 2012 18:18 Calthrash wrote:
So confused on if I should still cheer for MMA or not... Whatever the case, I hope Hyun finally gets into Code S!


In doubt, cheer ! Even if proven guilty, he is nor stupid nor unable of any redemption
"If you don't drop sweat today you'll drop tears tomorrow"
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
October 22 2012 09:20 GMT
#171
On October 22 2012 17:57 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:52 TheBB wrote:
Gah... I didn't realise this was so soon! I haven't written round robin code yet in my prediction script. :-(

Go BB and Hyun!

You still got time! Even if you finish a few games in lol

Mm... It's an ugly hack but I got something for you all.

I'll be back tomorrow with better tiebreak handling. I also want to implement a function where I can specify a match result so that I can provide updated probabilities as games finish. But this is all you'll get today!

6-player round robin

aLive
Expected score: 2.85-2.15 (sets: 2.85-2.15)
Probability of achieving top 2: 45.042%
Most likely place: 1st (24.531%)

MMA
Expected score: 2.74-2.26 (sets: 2.74-2.26)
Probability of achieving top 2: 41.204%
Most likely place: 1st (21.719%)

HyuN
Expected score: 2.67-2.33 (sets: 2.67-2.33)
Probability of achieving top 2: 37.936%
Most likely place: 1st (19.331%)

JYP
Expected score: 2.43-2.57 (sets: 2.43-2.57)
Probability of achieving top 2: 29.812%
Most likely place: 4th (18.547%)

Hack
Expected score: 2.39-2.61 (sets: 2.39-2.61)
Probability of achieving top 2: 29.437%
Most likely place: 6th (18.319%)

BBoongBBoong
Expected score: 1.91-3.09 (sets: 1.91-3.09)
Probability of achieving top 2: 16.569%
Most likely place: 6th (31.755%)
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
MuseMike
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1339 Posts
October 22 2012 09:23 GMT
#172
Gom player won't load correctly, sigh
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
October 22 2012 09:23 GMT
#173
Back! What's happened so far?
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 22 2012 09:23 GMT
#174
On October 22 2012 18:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
GSL Season 5 Up & Down Matches Group A
JYP vs aLive
Map: Cloud Kingdom


0:00
JYP spawns in the top right
aLive spawns in the bottom left

1:45
Rax first for aLive
gateway first for JYP

2:00
gas for JYP
fast wall off for aLive
Cybernetics core for JYP

3:00
2nd gas for JYP
CC on the high ground for aLive
aLive scouts double gas from JYP
stalker started for JYP
2nd rax started for aLive

4:00
3rd rax started for aLive
Bunker going up at the natural for aLive
double gas for aLive
Nexus started for JYP

5:00
2nd and 3rd gates for JYP
tech lab started for aLive
Robo started for JYP

6:00
stim started for aLive
observer first from the robo for JYP
Marauder production started

7:00
Combat shields started for aLive
2 tech labs and 1 reactor on the 3 rax
forge started for JYP
2nd observer made for JYP

8:00
First observer of JYP killed before even making it in aLive's base
Robotics Bay started for JYP
2nd observer gets into the main
factory started for aLive
2nd observer killed
+1 armor started for JYP
3rd observer out for JYP

9:00
aLive pushing across the map with a bio force
observer from JYP misses the bio force
aLive's army moves into the 3rd base area on JYP's side of the map and a stalker is killed for free
aLive attacking towards the natural

10:00
forcefields block out the bio
starport started
first colossus out for Jyp to help defend
Jyp loses all of his sentries
3 gates added on for JYP
+1 attack started for aLive

11:00
15 harvesters now killed for aLive
double medivac production begins
Extended thermal lance research started
3rd CC started for aLive
aLive is up by 13 harvesters
2 colossi out for JYP
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
October 22 2012 09:23 GMT
#175
haven't seen someone lose to a 2base stim bio push this in a long time atleast in the GSL...jyp was playing standard too
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 22 2012 09:24 GMT
#176
On October 22 2012 18:20 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 17:57 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:52 TheBB wrote:
Gah... I didn't realise this was so soon! I haven't written round robin code yet in my prediction script. :-(

Go BB and Hyun!

You still got time! Even if you finish a few games in lol

Mm... It's an ugly hack but I got something for you all.

I'll be back tomorrow with better tiebreak handling. I also want to implement a function where I can specify a match result so that I can provide updated probabilities as games finish. But this is all you'll get today!

6-player round robin

aLive
Expected score: 2.85-2.15 (sets: 2.85-2.15)
Probability of achieving top 2: 45.042%
Most likely place: 1st (24.531%)

MMA
Expected score: 2.74-2.26 (sets: 2.74-2.26)
Probability of achieving top 2: 41.204%
Most likely place: 1st (21.719%)

HyuN
Expected score: 2.67-2.33 (sets: 2.67-2.33)
Probability of achieving top 2: 37.936%
Most likely place: 1st (19.331%)

JYP
Expected score: 2.43-2.57 (sets: 2.43-2.57)
Probability of achieving top 2: 29.812%
Most likely place: 4th (18.547%)

Hack
Expected score: 2.39-2.61 (sets: 2.39-2.61)
Probability of achieving top 2: 29.437%
Most likely place: 6th (18.319%)

BBoongBBoong
Expected score: 1.91-3.09 (sets: 1.91-3.09)
Probability of achieving top 2: 16.569%
Most likely place: 6th (31.755%)


so we should get a tie for 1st! lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
October 22 2012 09:25 GMT
#177
On October 22 2012 18:24 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:20 TheBB wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:52 TheBB wrote:
Gah... I didn't realise this was so soon! I haven't written round robin code yet in my prediction script. :-(

Go BB and Hyun!

You still got time! Even if you finish a few games in lol

Mm... It's an ugly hack but I got something for you all.

I'll be back tomorrow with better tiebreak handling. I also want to implement a function where I can specify a match result so that I can provide updated probabilities as games finish. But this is all you'll get today!

6-player round robin

aLive
Expected score: 2.85-2.15 (sets: 2.85-2.15)
Probability of achieving top 2: 45.042%
Most likely place: 1st (24.531%)

MMA
Expected score: 2.74-2.26 (sets: 2.74-2.26)
Probability of achieving top 2: 41.204%
Most likely place: 1st (21.719%)

HyuN
Expected score: 2.67-2.33 (sets: 2.67-2.33)
Probability of achieving top 2: 37.936%
Most likely place: 1st (19.331%)

JYP
Expected score: 2.43-2.57 (sets: 2.43-2.57)
Probability of achieving top 2: 29.812%
Most likely place: 4th (18.547%)

Hack
Expected score: 2.39-2.61 (sets: 2.39-2.61)
Probability of achieving top 2: 29.437%
Most likely place: 6th (18.319%)

BBoongBBoong
Expected score: 1.91-3.09 (sets: 1.91-3.09)
Probability of achieving top 2: 16.569%
Most likely place: 6th (31.755%)

so we should get a tie for 1st! lol

That's one way of viewing it.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
October 22 2012 09:26 GMT
#178
aLive handling JYP quite well.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Zenic
Profile Joined October 2010
53 Posts
October 22 2012 09:27 GMT
#179
I haven't watched GSL for a long time, but the ingame music really annoys me, is it always on?
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
October 22 2012 09:27 GMT
#180
Okay. Alive is ahead but the game doesn't seem to be over yet.
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 114
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13757
Artosis 547
White-Ra 239
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever428
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift4465
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1159
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1917
Trikslyr50
Other Games
summit1g7687
Grubby3612
ArmadaUGS859
shahzam587
JimRising 359
C9.Mang0339
ZombieGrub49
Mew2King44
Maynarde4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick442
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 68
• davetesta41
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1024
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 51m
OSC
13h 51m
Stellar Fest
13h 51m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.