• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9687 users

[Up/Down] Group A 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 63 Next
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
October 22 2012 09:10 GMT
#141
I hope we get our first ever 5 way tie this week sometime :D
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 09:11 GMT
#142
On October 22 2012 18:10 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:05 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:02 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:52 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:51 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:47 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:45 opterown wrote:
[quote]
shotgun zerosc2


my arch enemy would be Wax3golddotangel.... unfortunately he seems slightly more powerful than me


Sounds like a real challenge, why not?

I guess my arch-enemy would be the first guy who started with that potato-salad-mayonaise-rape-stuff

It was Haxxspetten in TSL4 threads

I wouldn't say I started it, merely just merged some of them together (check my sig for example)


Yeah, I think it wasn't a single person. Rather a bunch of weirdos derailing a LR thread in a way never seen before. And you were one of the leaders ^.^

me/MCDayC/Kevan/Hassybaby primarily I think

^ and yes hassy started the sex coma meme, if only he had known how much e-fame that would get him after this season's GSL


Well, I guess then I'll just hate all of your guys until you invite me into that mega-secret skype-conversation


<3 me while youre at it


Let's make a skype group where we can hate on all the other LR guys. You and me together. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship

And goddamnit I thought I could watch HQ with my Season 4 ticket :/


how do i know im not talking to a spy?
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 22 2012 09:11 GMT
#143
BOOM! Slayers uniform!! 10 points!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
October 22 2012 09:11 GMT
#144
Aww man. Have to run an errand. Will miss game 1.
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
October 22 2012 09:11 GMT
#145
On October 22 2012 18:10 Laryleprakon wrote:
I hope we get our first ever 5 way tie this week sometime :D

Talking about ties...

[image loading]
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
October 22 2012 09:12 GMT
#146
Those ties are so very korean. X_X
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
October 22 2012 09:12 GMT
#147
On October 22 2012 18:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:10 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:05 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:02 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:52 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:51 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:47 X3GoldDot wrote:
[quote]

my arch enemy would be Wax3golddotangel.... unfortunately he seems slightly more powerful than me


Sounds like a real challenge, why not?

I guess my arch-enemy would be the first guy who started with that potato-salad-mayonaise-rape-stuff

It was Haxxspetten in TSL4 threads

I wouldn't say I started it, merely just merged some of them together (check my sig for example)


Yeah, I think it wasn't a single person. Rather a bunch of weirdos derailing a LR thread in a way never seen before. And you were one of the leaders ^.^

me/MCDayC/Kevan/Hassybaby primarily I think

^ and yes hassy started the sex coma meme, if only he had known how much e-fame that would get him after this season's GSL


Well, I guess then I'll just hate all of your guys until you invite me into that mega-secret skype-conversation


<3 me while youre at it


Let's make a skype group where we can hate on all the other LR guys. You and me together. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship

And goddamnit I thought I could watch HQ with my Season 4 ticket :/


how do i know im not talking to a spy?


So much mistrust.

Everyone knows real men use yahoo messenger 9 anyway.
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 09:12 GMT
#148
On October 22 2012 18:11 KiNGxXx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:10 Laryleprakon wrote:
I hope we get our first ever 5 way tie this week sometime :D

Talking about ties...

[image loading]


i like how there are actually 5 ppl wearing ties there
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
October 22 2012 09:13 GMT
#149
Looking forward to seeing MMA kick ass. Hopefully. Dear god please.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Xiahou
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore80 Posts
October 22 2012 09:13 GMT
#150
So... Who's Liquid_Teaja?
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 22 2012 09:14 GMT
#151
On October 22 2012 18:12 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:10 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:05 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:02 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:52 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:51 Yello wrote:
[quote]

Sounds like a real challenge, why not?

I guess my arch-enemy would be the first guy who started with that potato-salad-mayonaise-rape-stuff

It was Haxxspetten in TSL4 threads

I wouldn't say I started it, merely just merged some of them together (check my sig for example)


Yeah, I think it wasn't a single person. Rather a bunch of weirdos derailing a LR thread in a way never seen before. And you were one of the leaders ^.^

me/MCDayC/Kevan/Hassybaby primarily I think

^ and yes hassy started the sex coma meme, if only he had known how much e-fame that would get him after this season's GSL


Well, I guess then I'll just hate all of your guys until you invite me into that mega-secret skype-conversation


<3 me while youre at it


Let's make a skype group where we can hate on all the other LR guys. You and me together. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship

And goddamnit I thought I could watch HQ with my Season 4 ticket :/


how do i know im not talking to a spy?


So much mistrust.

Everyone knows real men use yahoo messenger 9 anyway.

I thought you wrote letters
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 09:14 GMT
#152
On October 22 2012 18:13 Xiahou wrote:
So... Who's Liquid_Teaja?


Liquid_nesTeaja
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
AbuntuGuntu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1972 Posts
October 22 2012 09:14 GMT
#153
On October 22 2012 18:13 KristofferAG wrote:
Looking forward to seeing MMA kick ass. Hopefully. Dear god please.

Yeah, i'd like to see MMA and JYP make it out..we'll see though
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 22 2012 09:15 GMT
#154
MMA should rip off his Slayers shirt as he walks in the booth and reveal an EG shirt underneath
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 22 2012 09:15 GMT
#155
On October 22 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:12 Asha` wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:10 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:05 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:02 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:52 Shellshock1122 wrote:
[quote]
It was Haxxspetten in TSL4 threads

I wouldn't say I started it, merely just merged some of them together (check my sig for example)


Yeah, I think it wasn't a single person. Rather a bunch of weirdos derailing a LR thread in a way never seen before. And you were one of the leaders ^.^

me/MCDayC/Kevan/Hassybaby primarily I think

^ and yes hassy started the sex coma meme, if only he had known how much e-fame that would get him after this season's GSL


Well, I guess then I'll just hate all of your guys until you invite me into that mega-secret skype-conversation


<3 me while youre at it


Let's make a skype group where we can hate on all the other LR guys. You and me together. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship

And goddamnit I thought I could watch HQ with my Season 4 ticket :/


how do i know im not talking to a spy?


So much mistrust.

Everyone knows real men use yahoo messenger 9 anyway.

I thought you wrote letters

real men shout
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
HonorZ
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France858 Posts
October 22 2012 09:15 GMT
#156
On October 22 2012 18:13 KristofferAG wrote:
Looking forward to seeing MMA kick ass. Hopefully. Dear god please.


We wish the same thing here ! I hope your cheering & prayers are better than mine otherwise we're quite f*cked...
"If you don't drop sweat today you'll drop tears tomorrow"
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
October 22 2012 09:15 GMT
#157
On October 22 2012 18:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2012 18:10 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:05 X3GoldDot wrote:
On October 22 2012 18:02 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:57 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:52 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:51 Yello wrote:
On October 22 2012 17:47 X3GoldDot wrote:
[quote]

my arch enemy would be Wax3golddotangel.... unfortunately he seems slightly more powerful than me


Sounds like a real challenge, why not?

I guess my arch-enemy would be the first guy who started with that potato-salad-mayonaise-rape-stuff

It was Haxxspetten in TSL4 threads

I wouldn't say I started it, merely just merged some of them together (check my sig for example)


Yeah, I think it wasn't a single person. Rather a bunch of weirdos derailing a LR thread in a way never seen before. And you were one of the leaders ^.^

me/MCDayC/Kevan/Hassybaby primarily I think

^ and yes hassy started the sex coma meme, if only he had known how much e-fame that would get him after this season's GSL


Well, I guess then I'll just hate all of your guys until you invite me into that mega-secret skype-conversation


<3 me while youre at it


Let's make a skype group where we can hate on all the other LR guys. You and me together. This is the beginning of a wonderful relationship

And goddamnit I thought I could watch HQ with my Season 4 ticket :/


how do i know im not talking to a spy?


How can I trust you?
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 22 2012 09:15 GMT
#158
GSL Season 5 Up & Down Matches Group A
JYP vs aLive
Map: Cloud Kingdom


0:00
JYP spawns in the top right
aLive spawns in the bottom left
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
October 22 2012 09:16 GMT
#159
Gogo JYP chesse!!!
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
October 22 2012 09:16 GMT
#160
Oh man, those ladycall jokes.. -_-
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 40m
OSC
7h 40m
Stellar Fest
7h 40m
OSC
18h 40m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.