On September 22 2012 16:07 Kasaraki wrote:
Genius, really good choice.
EDIT: Well, is it even a choice?
Genius, really good choice.
EDIT: Well, is it even a choice?
Not much of one.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
On September 22 2012 16:07 Kasaraki wrote: Genius, really good choice. EDIT: Well, is it even a choice? Not much of one. | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
udgnim
United States8024 Posts
| ||
|
TAMinator
Australia2706 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
GOGO! | ||
|
Ajnin
81 Posts
| ||
|
KingOfNoodles
Australia379 Posts
I don't play protoss but I always hear casters say that its a volatile matchup. And many players say its all rock-scissors-paper | ||
|
JJH777
United States4420 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
Ghoststrikes
Canada1356 Posts
On September 22 2012 16:09 KingOfNoodles wrote: Is there such a thing as a "safe" opening in PvP? I don't play protoss but I always hear casters say that 3 stalker rush is a safe opening, you can deal with everything if you scout well. It can be considered "too" safe tho, if the opponent plays greedy | ||
|
jubil
United States2602 Posts
On September 22 2012 16:08 SeeKeR wrote: RYUNG FOR ACE! GOGO! I don't wanna get too excited because I don't think Ryung can 4kill IM : ( | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
On September 22 2012 16:09 lichter wrote: Cloud Kingdom = blink obs But which one is the better blink stalker player? | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
On September 22 2012 16:09 JJH777 wrote: Genius is better than Puzzle wolf. Not in GSTL. Puzzle is a beast in team leagues. | ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
| ||
|
poorcloud
Singapore2748 Posts
| ||
|
FuzzyJAM
Scotland9300 Posts
On September 22 2012 16:06 SeeKeR wrote: God... It's so hard to be a fan of SlayerS right now... they just break my heart... Hard to be a fan of SlayerS, eh? Pfft. *Cries in corner* | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On September 22 2012 16:10 jubil wrote: I don't wanna get too excited because I don't think Ryung can 4kill IM : ( You saying Genius can't take out YongHwa? | ||
|
Braric
Canada184 Posts
On September 22 2012 16:11 FuzzyJAM wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2012 16:06 SeeKeR wrote: God... It's so hard to be a fan of SlayerS right now... they just break my heart... Hard to be a fan of SlayerS, eh? Pfft. *Cries in corner* don't worry they are merging with KT, again u heard it here first <3 | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On September 22 2012 16:11 FuzzyJAM wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2012 16:06 SeeKeR wrote: God... It's so hard to be a fan of SlayerS right now... they just break my heart... Hard to be a fan of SlayerS, eh? Pfft. *Cries in corner* LOL! I'm so sorry.... But at least I translate news regarding NSH. Without those, you would just be smiling all the time thinking all was well | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8229 JimRising PiGStarcraft293 Maynarde127 Sick127 ArmadaUGS116 RuFF_SC280 Livibee70 ViBE54 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|