• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8885 users

[GSL] Code S Finals - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 235 Next
hai2u
Profile Joined September 2011
688 Posts
July 27 2012 02:30 GMT
#161
what a terrible day to hold the finals, not even the weekend.
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
July 27 2012 02:33 GMT
#162
I'm so excited. Betting MC 4-0 !
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
July 27 2012 02:34 GMT
#163
On July 27 2012 11:30 hai2u wrote:
what a terrible day to hold the finals, not even the weekend.


Friday isn't the weekend eh? Sorry a Korean tournament doesn't cater to your every need. GSL starts at 5am my time every day and I always watch it live, I don't complain or anything like that. Suck it up and if you really want to watch, you will, if not, move on.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
sjschmidt93
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2518 Posts
July 27 2012 02:36 GMT
#164
So if I wake up 50 minutes after the schedules time on TL will I be waking up around the time the games are starting? It's been a couple seasons since I watched the GSL and I know before they had really long ceremonies.
My grandpa could've proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, he's also dead. -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
July 27 2012 02:37 GMT
#165
I hope seed wins but I think it's more likely going to be MC 4-2 or something like that. I'm just an anti-mc fan.
Lavalamp799
Profile Joined March 2011
United States554 Posts
July 27 2012 02:41 GMT
#166
Any reason why they are doing the finals an hour later than usual? I'm not sure whether to stay up or go to sleep now @_@
lee365
Profile Joined December 2010
United States448 Posts
July 27 2012 02:41 GMT
#167
MC 4-2 + a Gangnam style dance for ceremony
Terran Fighting! NoSoupfOu.517
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 27 2012 02:41 GMT
#168
On July 27 2012 11:36 sjschmidt93 wrote:
So if I wake up 50 minutes after the schedules time on TL will I be waking up around the time the games are starting? It's been a couple seasons since I watched the GSL and I know before they had really long ceremonies.

I'd say a half hour just to be on the safe side.
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
July 27 2012 02:44 GMT
#169
On July 27 2012 11:34 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 11:30 hai2u wrote:
what a terrible day to hold the finals, not even the weekend.


Friday isn't the weekend eh? Sorry a Korean tournament doesn't cater to your every need. GSL starts at 5am my time every day and I always watch it live, I don't complain or anything like that. Suck it up and if you really want to watch, you will, if not, move on.

Word...
This might be the only PvP final ever, so worth watching
¯\_(シ)_/¯
FidoDido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1292 Posts
July 27 2012 02:46 GMT
#170
Seed will make Corsair DTs and win. That's right, you heard me. FANTASY TOSS
LGIMSeed FantasyToss~~ Hipster Seed fan before he made Code A
sjschmidt93
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2518 Posts
July 27 2012 03:05 GMT
#171
On July 27 2012 11:41 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 11:36 sjschmidt93 wrote:
So if I wake up 50 minutes after the schedules time on TL will I be waking up around the time the games are starting? It's been a couple seasons since I watched the GSL and I know before they had really long ceremonies.

I'd say a half hour just to be on the safe side.


Haha, okay. Thanks.
My grandpa could've proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, he's also dead. -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
July 27 2012 03:07 GMT
#172
How did Seed get the nickname Fantasy Toss? Or is it just a derivation of Illusion Toss?
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
July 27 2012 03:08 GMT
#173
This is really late actually. later than normal GSL time
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
July 27 2012 03:14 GMT
#174
You guys need to look at the bigger picture here...
PvP finals means another Toss loses in the finals.

Everythings OP.
hi. big fan.
furerkip
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States439 Posts
July 27 2012 03:16 GMT
#175
I love them both, anyone could win for all I care!
GwSC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1997 Posts
July 27 2012 03:18 GMT
#176
This is probably the least excited I've ever been for a GSL finals sadly, just because it is PvP.
Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised and we will get good games out of this.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 27 2012 03:20 GMT
#177
On July 27 2012 12:18 GwSC wrote:
This is probably the least excited I've ever been for a GSL finals sadly, just because it is PvP.
Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised and we will get good games out of this.

PvP has the potential to be one of the most epic matchups. Just need the players to not go for collosi wars.

Blink stalker against stargate or stargate vs stargate can lead to very entertaining games. I'm really looking forward to these games I expect some insane Micro battles and maybe even fully a cool new build or two!
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
July 27 2012 03:21 GMT
#178
GSL finals. LEHGOOO!!! In October it was nothing, but GomTvTvTvT and now we have a PvP final?? I don't care what you think about the matchup, its a friggin GSL final! GET FUCKING HYPED PEOPLE! The only bummer is that its on a Friday and not a Saturday. They really should have had GSTL today and this tomorrow.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
July 27 2012 03:23 GMT
#179
On July 27 2012 12:20 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 12:18 GwSC wrote:
This is probably the least excited I've ever been for a GSL finals sadly, just because it is PvP.
Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised and we will get good games out of this.

PvP has the potential to be one of the most epic matchups. Just need the players to not go for collosi wars.

Blink stalker against stargate or stargate vs stargate can lead to very entertaining games. I'm really looking forward to these games I expect some insane Micro battles and maybe even fully a cool new build or two!

One of the best matches I've ever seen was a PvP between AcE and YongHwa I think in the KSL

It was on Dual Sight.

Speed Prism Immortal drops, flying colossus, zealot dancing, the whole 9 yards.

It was intense, I loved it.

I hope this finals is 7 games of that.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 27 2012 03:26 GMT
#180
On July 27 2012 12:20 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 12:18 GwSC wrote:
This is probably the least excited I've ever been for a GSL finals sadly, just because it is PvP.
Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised and we will get good games out of this.

PvP has the potential to be one of the most epic matchups. Just need the players to not go for collosi wars.

Blink stalker against stargate or stargate vs stargate can lead to very entertaining games. I'm really looking forward to these games I expect some insane Micro battles and maybe even fully a cool new build or two!

blink stalker is pretty much BO win against stargate, no?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 235 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft370
CranKy Ducklings0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft370
CosmosSc2 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2090
Artosis 621
Shuttle 564
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever681
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox448
Other Games
summit1g7500
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde134
ViBE116
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 8m
Stellar Fest
12h 8m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.