I couldn't care less for the games tho, since it's PvP, all I wanna see is MC do the Gangnam Style in FBH manner on the beach

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Koesader
Netherlands424 Posts
I couldn't care less for the games tho, since it's PvP, all I wanna see is MC do the Gangnam Style in FBH manner on the beach ![]() | ||
|
Xcobidoo
Sweden1871 Posts
![]() Hoping for Seed but think MC will 4-1 ezpz | ||
|
jkang
United States404 Posts
| ||
|
sam05396
United States783 Posts
i guess thats just what this hole season is | ||
|
s1ege
Korea (South)123 Posts
Oh well... SK.MC > LG-IM_Seed 4-3 | ||
|
minilance
Canada500 Posts
| ||
|
Salteador Neo
Andorra5591 Posts
| ||
|
Xiphos
Canada7507 Posts
| ||
|
fixed_point
Germany4891 Posts
| ||
|
dust.89
Singapore44 Posts
| ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On July 27 2012 00:40 sam05396 wrote: so many ppl doubting seed i guess thats just what this hole season isIt's not really doubting imo. For myself i feel like Seed can easily win, it's PvP and he isn't bad. However MC is the favorite because he has the experience and beyond that many people just cheer for MC (and thus vote for him) cause he is such a boss. | ||
|
Durp
Canada3117 Posts
I've noticed MC tends to go for super all-ins once he gets behind (relying on his micro in the early game), so I could see a situation where Seed takes a couple early games and MC gifts him the championship. That being said, I still expect MC to win, he is the boss toss afterall | ||
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
On July 27 2012 00:40 sam05396 wrote: so many ppl doubting seed i guess thats just what this hole season isif you compare seed this season to squirtle last one, the difference is that seed has barely squeezed his way into the finals, in addition to being the underdog on paper, whereas squirtle crushed everyone on his way there from a purely realistical point of view, as impressive as it is that he made it to the finals, he's still a hell of a lot more of an underdog than squirtle was against mvp | ||
|
Slangen
Sweden1166 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Flossy
United States870 Posts
I say MC's got this. | ||
|
EmmeCY
Malaysia417 Posts
looking forward to the ceremony he prepared! | ||
|
Zambrah
United States7393 Posts
Hes gonna beat Seed so bad that they go three extra games. ![]() | ||
|
SidianTheBard
United States2475 Posts
Grats on 3rd trophy MC! | ||
|
Alryk
United States2718 Posts
but after seeing him fall below code A and slowly get back into code S and keep his spot (I think he was seeded), I like the Guy. He is definitely a worthy protoss president! MC 4-3 fighting! | ||
|
Miscellany
Wales125 Posts
Hopefully they shall show good games though, and prove that the PvP metagame has been improving from "just luck". | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2actioN BeSt Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap Sexy zelot soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Beastyqt679 B2W.Neo604 ceh9500 byalli368 ArmadaUGS173 C9.Mang0152 KnowMe151 Khaldor137 TKL BRAT_OK Trikslyr61 Railgan13 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH314 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Reevou • Migwel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • 80smullet Dota 2• Azhi_Dahaki25 • blackmanpl • FirePhoenix12 • ZZZeroYoutube • STPLYoutube • BSLYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|