김영진 @mTwSuperNova
I want to cry T.T
I want to cry T.T
poor suno T_T
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
김영진 @mTwSuperNova I want to cry T.T poor suno T_T | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
(i might be a TSL fan as a whole but i don't like any Protoss except MC) | ||
|
Neelia
Germany599 Posts
On July 30 2012 22:19 opterown wrote: poor suno T_T ( Was so happy that I might get his autograph @gamescom :/ 2x soo close. | ||
|
AxionSteel
United States7754 Posts
Supernova | ||
|
morbvs
Germany358 Posts
| ||
|
s1ege
Korea (South)123 Posts
| ||
|
Dexington
Canada7276 Posts
On July 31 2012 05:20 s1ege wrote: where's feast? he got 4th at the world champs He qualified through the Euro qualifiers. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
amazingoopah
United States1925 Posts
| ||
|
rave[wcr]
United States1166 Posts
| ||
|
FsKsc2
Canada27 Posts
| ||
|
mrfsy
France49 Posts
| ||
|
Ilithyium
Denmark88 Posts
On July 31 2012 17:59 mrfsy wrote: Where are the VODs plz? any link? Yeah lookeling for the MMA vs Supernova and MC's games anybody have a link something ? Would really appreciate it ![]() | ||
|
solid.PhanT
Germany144 Posts
On July 30 2012 22:01 ESLSEA wrote: All replays (almost) uploaded. Enjoy guys & girls!!!! http://www.esl-asia.net/asia/sc2/masters/gamescom_12_twkr_finals/rankings/?killcache=true Have the replays been uploaded by now? ![]() I cant find them ![]() | ||
|
morbvs
Germany358 Posts
On July 31 2012 23:48 solid.PhanT wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2012 22:01 ESLSEA wrote: All replays (almost) uploaded. Enjoy guys & girls!!!! http://www.esl-asia.net/asia/sc2/masters/gamescom_12_twkr_finals/rankings/?killcache=true Have the replays been uploaded by now? ![]() I cant find them ![]() You have to pick the series you want and click on the "vs." right in the brackets. That brings you to the match details and all the replays should be there. I heard you can't actually report a result on the ESL website without adding the replay data, or the system won't accept it. So the replays should be there in the very moment the result is reported, but I am not sure if that's true. | ||
|
solid.PhanT
Germany144 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|