• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8046 users

[NASL] Week 8 Division 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 03:38:35
June 01 2012 03:18 GMT
#61
On June 01 2012 11:42 misterT wrote:
Hello,

This is my first and probably last post on TL forums. I am mostly the stalker kind here, and watch the streams once in a while.

There is a serious issue with NASL which needs to be adressed, the issue of good taste in clothing.

What the casters are wearing tonight is simply horrid and should be burned live and the ashes scattered in the sea.

First, you can't wear a white tie, never, ever. Even if you are part of the mafia, pretend to be part of the mafia, a douche, simply color-blind or going to your prom.

Second, plain dark brown shirts with plain black suit simply is the horriblest thing I have seen in my life. It makes no sense.

And third, mixing a white tie with a brown shirt and black suit is something that shouldn't be seen, talked or even thought about.

Thank you for the taking the time to read me. I love these casters work by the way.

LOL
I think i just died laughing
A guy signing up on TL just to complain about a casters' fashion sense? You, good sir, have set the new benchmark for worst most intriguing first comment ever.

EDIT: Sorry if this sounds super-dickish, I wasn't trying to shoot down his ideas, I just thought it was funny that he would join TL just to comment on clothing.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Ender2701
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States581 Posts
June 01 2012 03:19 GMT
#62
Wow NonY just threw that game away, I'm not sure how that battle went so badly, he was so far up in supply. If he had gone a bit sooner he would have won that game easy.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
June 01 2012 03:20 GMT
#63
Man, this game went really bad for Nony really fast. That engagement at the top was much worse than I would've thought.
Elwar
Profile Joined August 2010
953 Posts
June 01 2012 03:20 GMT
#64
Yeah...Nony...no game sense and not getting critical PvZ upgrades?
Falconblade
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1035 Posts
June 01 2012 03:20 GMT
#65
Yes! Main event of the night time!
DeathSquire36
Profile Joined June 2011
United States167 Posts
June 01 2012 03:20 GMT
#66
On June 01 2012 12:19 Ender2701 wrote:
Wow NonY just threw that game away, I'm not sure how that battle went so badly, he was so far up in supply. If he had gone a bit sooner he would have won that game easy.

Stunning that he didn't have blink by the 20 minute mark. You know Broodlords are coming. They always do. How do you go that late into the game without blink?
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
June 01 2012 03:21 GMT
#67
On June 01 2012 12:19 Ender2701 wrote:
Wow NonY just threw that game away, I'm not sure how that battle went so badly, he was so far up in supply. If he had gone a bit sooner he would have won that game easy.


This just seems a matter of not getting psi storm or blink - either of those would've dealt with the make or break baneling hits Dimaga got off. That was a weird game, super upgraded Zerglings + Corruptors.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
June 01 2012 03:21 GMT
#68
On June 01 2012 12:15 Hulavuta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 12:12 Bagration wrote:
Roaches? Why doesn't Dimaga ever make them?


I agree, I think he should go into roaches at this point. The strength of this style is how much aggression it gives, which DIMAGA isn't (or can't) really doing right now. I feel like roaches would've been better defensively.

Although DIMAGA held that push pretty well.


I think if Dimaga had made roaches, he could have easily crushed any push Nony threw at him, since the collosus and zealots simply melted the lings.

Oh well, he's the pro, and I'm the viewer, so I defer to Dimaga on this one. Well won, Dimaga.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
lisward
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Singapore959 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 03:26:18
June 01 2012 03:23 GMT
#69
On June 01 2012 11:42 misterT wrote:
Hello,

This is my first and probably last post on TL forums. I am mostly the stalker kind here, and watch the streams once in a while.

There is a serious issue with NASL which needs to be adressed, the issue of good taste in clothing.

What the casters are wearing tonight is simply horrid and should be burned live and the ashes scattered in the sea.

First, you can't wear a white tie, never, ever. Even if you are part of the mafia, pretend to be part of the mafia, a douche, simply color-blind or going to your prom.

Second, plain dark brown shirts with plain black suit simply is the horriblest thing I have seen in my life. It makes no sense.

And third, mixing a white tie with a brown shirt and black suit is something that shouldn't be seen, talked or even thought about.

Thank you for the taking the time to read me. I love these casters work by the way.

He's right you know. In Japan you are only allowed to wear white ties if someone died, or you're yakuza.

Someone please tell Artosis to stop wearing white ties!!
Opinions are like phasers -- everybody ought to have one
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10346 Posts
June 01 2012 03:24 GMT
#70
On June 01 2012 12:18 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 11:42 misterT wrote:
Hello,

This is my first and probably last post on TL forums. I am mostly the stalker kind here, and watch the streams once in a while.

There is a serious issue with NASL which needs to be adressed, the issue of good taste in clothing.

What the casters are wearing tonight is simply horrid and should be burned live and the ashes scattered in the sea.

First, you can't wear a white tie, never, ever. Even if you are part of the mafia, pretend to be part of the mafia, a douche, simply color-blind or going to your prom.

Second, plain dark brown shirts with plain black suit simply is the horriblest thing I have seen in my life. It makes no sense.

And third, mixing a white tie with a brown shirt and black suit is something that shouldn't be seen, talked or even thought about.

Thank you for the taking the time to read me. I love these casters work by the way.

LOL
I think i just died laughing
A guy signing up on TL just to complain about a casters' fashion sense? You, good sir, have set the new benchmark for worst most intriguing first comment ever.

I thought he actually made a lot of good points.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Ender2701
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States581 Posts
June 01 2012 03:26 GMT
#71
NonY is really getting back in form though, he's not doing badly at all against his opponents, going 1-2 last three series. I'm really interested to see how he will do when he finishes moving, and can actually practice.
Fighter
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1531 Posts
June 01 2012 03:26 GMT
#72
On June 01 2012 12:24 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 12:18 Whatson wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:42 misterT wrote:
Hello,

This is my first and probably last post on TL forums. I am mostly the stalker kind here, and watch the streams once in a while.

There is a serious issue with NASL which needs to be adressed, the issue of good taste in clothing.

What the casters are wearing tonight is simply horrid and should be burned live and the ashes scattered in the sea.

First, you can't wear a white tie, never, ever. Even if you are part of the mafia, pretend to be part of the mafia, a douche, simply color-blind or going to your prom.

Second, plain dark brown shirts with plain black suit simply is the horriblest thing I have seen in my life. It makes no sense.

And third, mixing a white tie with a brown shirt and black suit is something that shouldn't be seen, talked or even thought about.

Thank you for the taking the time to read me. I love these casters work by the way.

LOL
I think i just died laughing
A guy signing up on TL just to complain about a casters' fashion sense? You, good sir, have set the new benchmark for worst most intriguing first comment ever.

I thought he actually made a lot of good points.


He actually DID make a lot of great points. He just made them in an incredibly silly and humorous way.
For Aiur???
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10346 Posts
June 01 2012 03:28 GMT
#73
No, I think the casters were really misleading the viewers. What I saw with my eyes and what I heard them claim were not consistent. For whatever reason, that one guy (been a while) seems to be really pushing for Nony. It makes poor commentary. The entire game was about Nony, and "Oh, I don't think Dimaga is really ahead, so anyone, Nony right?" Nony, nony, nony, until the very end when it's like, "Oops, Nony looked REAL good but somehow lost." Even when Nony was pushing in, I thought to myself, no chance this works. But the entire time it's whooooa look at this composition it's crushing dimaga! Yeah ohhh hmmm, nevermind, maybe. But look it worked out because Nony is taking a fourth whooooooa! I was like, are we watching the same game?
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
June 01 2012 03:30 GMT
#74
On June 01 2012 12:26 Fighter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 12:24 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On June 01 2012 12:18 Whatson wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:42 misterT wrote:
Hello,

This is my first and probably last post on TL forums. I am mostly the stalker kind here, and watch the streams once in a while.

There is a serious issue with NASL which needs to be adressed, the issue of good taste in clothing.

What the casters are wearing tonight is simply horrid and should be burned live and the ashes scattered in the sea.

First, you can't wear a white tie, never, ever. Even if you are part of the mafia, pretend to be part of the mafia, a douche, simply color-blind or going to your prom.

Second, plain dark brown shirts with plain black suit simply is the horriblest thing I have seen in my life. It makes no sense.

And third, mixing a white tie with a brown shirt and black suit is something that shouldn't be seen, talked or even thought about.

Thank you for the taking the time to read me. I love these casters work by the way.

LOL
I think i just died laughing
A guy signing up on TL just to complain about a casters' fashion sense? You, good sir, have set the new benchmark for worst most intriguing first comment ever.

I thought he actually made a lot of good points.


He actually DID make a lot of great points. He just made them in an incredibly silly and humorous way.

Yes, and @MountainDewJunkie, I wasn't meaning to shoot down the guy's ideas, I just thought it was funny that a guy would join just to comment on caster clothing.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Falconblade
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1035 Posts
June 01 2012 03:33 GMT
#75
This should be a 2-1. Can't see a 2-0 from either player based on skills.
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10346 Posts
June 01 2012 03:36 GMT
#76
Hmm, that game was a spankin'.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Falconblade
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1035 Posts
June 01 2012 03:36 GMT
#77
Great game by Demuslim.
lisward
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Singapore959 Posts
June 01 2012 03:36 GMT
#78
On June 01 2012 12:30 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 12:26 Fighter wrote:
On June 01 2012 12:24 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On June 01 2012 12:18 Whatson wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:42 misterT wrote:
Hello,

This is my first and probably last post on TL forums. I am mostly the stalker kind here, and watch the streams once in a while.

There is a serious issue with NASL which needs to be adressed, the issue of good taste in clothing.

What the casters are wearing tonight is simply horrid and should be burned live and the ashes scattered in the sea.

First, you can't wear a white tie, never, ever. Even if you are part of the mafia, pretend to be part of the mafia, a douche, simply color-blind or going to your prom.

Second, plain dark brown shirts with plain black suit simply is the horriblest thing I have seen in my life. It makes no sense.

And third, mixing a white tie with a brown shirt and black suit is something that shouldn't be seen, talked or even thought about.

Thank you for the taking the time to read me. I love these casters work by the way.

LOL
I think i just died laughing
A guy signing up on TL just to complain about a casters' fashion sense? You, good sir, have set the new benchmark for worst most intriguing first comment ever.

I thought he actually made a lot of good points.


He actually DID make a lot of great points. He just made them in an incredibly silly and humorous way.

Yes, and @MountainDewJunkie, I wasn't meaning to shoot down the guy's ideas, I just thought it was funny that a guy would join just to comment on caster clothing.

I broke out in laughter cause of that too haha.
Opinions are like phasers -- everybody ought to have one
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
June 01 2012 03:38 GMT
#79
Damn Demu, such strong play
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Serotonin1
Profile Joined October 2011
United States225 Posts
June 01 2012 03:38 GMT
#80
Someone watched MVP v Parting on Entombed Valley...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt451
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 57m
Online Event
15h 57m
FEL
20h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.