• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:14
CEST 08:14
KST 15:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9608 users

[GSL] 2012 Season 2 Code S Ro32 Group G - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 170 171 172 Next
fixed_point
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany4891 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 03:03:21
April 13 2012 03:02 GMT
#81
On April 13 2012 11:58 unknownGamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 11:56 fixed_point wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:47 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:43 Wombat_NI wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:39 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:36 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:33 Wombat_NI wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:26 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:21 FXOBoSs wrote:
Puzzle should qualify. Then it will be ryung/mvp in 2nd.

if naniwa qualifies....argh, pissed off he got a group whose vP stats are so bad

If he qualifies he'd deserve it based on having won his games, not sure what the issue is here.

he doesnt deserve his seed until he either A) makes ti tot he Ro8 and so stays in code s or B) fights his way back into code S after falling to Code A

He already have his excuse prepared. He wrote a blog a few days ago about how some koreans leak his builds. He always have excuses prepared. Red bull lan, "would I give my all for a few hundred dollars? "

If you know anything about the importance of pre-preparation in the GSL those two are legitimate issues for Nani to raise. He's set on making it in Korea and focusing on the GSL so he's not going to show his best builds at Red Bull is he?

I take it you are a naniwa fan?Valid reasons, we will see then if he does the same builds he does all the time tonight. That should prove if its buillshit or strategic planning.

You're treading on thin ice here. Bringing up a valid concern is fine. Writing consecutive posts specifically targeting a player and starting to bring in personal attacks/ bring up irrelevant opinions is not. Please chill a bit before posting again.

Personal attacks? Do you even know what that means?
Noun
personal attack (plural personal attacks)
Making of an abusive remark instead of providing evidence when examining another person's claims or comment.

I have put up evidence of his twitter. And I said "we will see tonight whether he does the same build he does all the time tonight. That should prove if its buillshit or strategic planning". That is not a personal attack when I provide evidence. You should calm down and read properly.


What I meant was attacks on other forum posters, which you seem to have done yet again. Being a naniwa fan does not render any opinions obsolete, which is what you wished to imply. As a fan of the online dictionary, you may also wish to refine your definition of evidence.

I will now stop posting to avoid being drawn into a fight. You may think of this as your victory if it suits you.
unknownGamer
Profile Joined April 2012
288 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 03:04:37
April 13 2012 03:03 GMT
#82
On April 13 2012 12:02 fixed_point wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 11:58 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:56 fixed_point wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:47 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:43 Wombat_NI wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:39 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:36 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:33 Wombat_NI wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:26 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:21 FXOBoSs wrote:
Puzzle should qualify. Then it will be ryung/mvp in 2nd.

if naniwa qualifies....argh, pissed off he got a group whose vP stats are so bad

If he qualifies he'd deserve it based on having won his games, not sure what the issue is here.

he doesnt deserve his seed until he either A) makes ti tot he Ro8 and so stays in code s or B) fights his way back into code S after falling to Code A

He already have his excuse prepared. He wrote a blog a few days ago about how some koreans leak his builds. He always have excuses prepared. Red bull lan, "would I give my all for a few hundred dollars? "

If you know anything about the importance of pre-preparation in the GSL those two are legitimate issues for Nani to raise. He's set on making it in Korea and focusing on the GSL so he's not going to show his best builds at Red Bull is he?

I take it you are a naniwa fan?Valid reasons, we will see then if he does the same builds he does all the time tonight. That should prove if its buillshit or strategic planning.

You're treading on thin ice here. Bringing up a valid concern is fine. Writing consecutive posts specifically targeting a player and starting to bring in personal attacks/ bring up irrelevant opinions is not. Please chill a bit before posting again.

Personal attacks? Do you even know what that means?
Noun
personal attack (plural personal attacks)
Making of an abusive remark instead of providing evidence when examining another person's claims or comment.

I have put up evidence of his twitter. And I said "we will see tonight whether he does the same build he does all the time tonight. That should prove if its buillshit or strategic planning". That is not a personal attack when I provide evidence. You should calm down and read properly.


What I meant was attacks on other forum posters, which you seem to have done yet again. Being a naniwa fan does not render any opinions obsolete, which is what you wished to imply. As a fan of the online dictionary, you may also wish to refine your definition of evidence.

What? When did I attack other forum posers?? You are weird. I told the first guy "valid reasons" And I said, You should calm down and read properly. Which part of it is attacking you??

Edit: And now you say you will stop posting after trying to pick a bone when I did nothing wrong? You are funny.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
April 13 2012 03:04 GMT
#83
On April 13 2012 12:03 unknownGamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 12:02 fixed_point wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:58 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:56 fixed_point wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:47 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:43 Wombat_NI wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:39 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:36 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:33 Wombat_NI wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:26 unknownGamer wrote:
[quote]
if naniwa qualifies....argh, pissed off he got a group whose vP stats are so bad

If he qualifies he'd deserve it based on having won his games, not sure what the issue is here.

he doesnt deserve his seed until he either A) makes ti tot he Ro8 and so stays in code s or B) fights his way back into code S after falling to Code A

He already have his excuse prepared. He wrote a blog a few days ago about how some koreans leak his builds. He always have excuses prepared. Red bull lan, "would I give my all for a few hundred dollars? "

If you know anything about the importance of pre-preparation in the GSL those two are legitimate issues for Nani to raise. He's set on making it in Korea and focusing on the GSL so he's not going to show his best builds at Red Bull is he?

I take it you are a naniwa fan?Valid reasons, we will see then if he does the same builds he does all the time tonight. That should prove if its buillshit or strategic planning.

You're treading on thin ice here. Bringing up a valid concern is fine. Writing consecutive posts specifically targeting a player and starting to bring in personal attacks/ bring up irrelevant opinions is not. Please chill a bit before posting again.

Personal attacks? Do you even know what that means?
Noun
personal attack (plural personal attacks)
Making of an abusive remark instead of providing evidence when examining another person's claims or comment.

I have put up evidence of his twitter. And I said "we will see tonight whether he does the same build he does all the time tonight. That should prove if its buillshit or strategic planning". That is not a personal attack when I provide evidence. You should calm down and read properly.


What I meant was attacks on other forum posters, which you seem to have done yet again. Being a naniwa fan does not render any opinions obsolete, which is what you wished to imply. As a fan of the online dictionary, you may also wish to refine your definition of evidence.

What? When did I attack other forum posers?? You are weird. I told the first guy "valid reasons" And I said, You should calm down and read properly. Which part of it is attacking you??

Edit: And now you say you will stop posting after trying to pick a bone when I did nothing wrong? You are funny.

read his post more closely it was an apology

sorta
prOpSnuffe
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden241 Posts
April 13 2012 03:06 GMT
#84
I believe! Its time for him to show the people who the best Terran player to have played sc2 so far is, its time for him to bring back the Gsl Trophy, its time for IMMvp to show the people who the best sc2 player in the entire world is!
Best starcraft 2 player of all time? INnoVation
unknownGamer
Profile Joined April 2012
288 Posts
April 13 2012 03:07 GMT
#85
On April 13 2012 12:04 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 12:03 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:02 fixed_point wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:58 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:56 fixed_point wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:47 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:43 Wombat_NI wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:39 unknownGamer wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:36 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:33 Wombat_NI wrote:
[quote]
If he qualifies he'd deserve it based on having won his games, not sure what the issue is here.

he doesnt deserve his seed until he either A) makes ti tot he Ro8 and so stays in code s or B) fights his way back into code S after falling to Code A

He already have his excuse prepared. He wrote a blog a few days ago about how some koreans leak his builds. He always have excuses prepared. Red bull lan, "would I give my all for a few hundred dollars? "

If you know anything about the importance of pre-preparation in the GSL those two are legitimate issues for Nani to raise. He's set on making it in Korea and focusing on the GSL so he's not going to show his best builds at Red Bull is he?

I take it you are a naniwa fan?Valid reasons, we will see then if he does the same builds he does all the time tonight. That should prove if its buillshit or strategic planning.

You're treading on thin ice here. Bringing up a valid concern is fine. Writing consecutive posts specifically targeting a player and starting to bring in personal attacks/ bring up irrelevant opinions is not. Please chill a bit before posting again.

Personal attacks? Do you even know what that means?
Noun
personal attack (plural personal attacks)
Making of an abusive remark instead of providing evidence when examining another person's claims or comment.

I have put up evidence of his twitter. And I said "we will see tonight whether he does the same build he does all the time tonight. That should prove if its buillshit or strategic planning". That is not a personal attack when I provide evidence. You should calm down and read properly.


What I meant was attacks on other forum posters, which you seem to have done yet again. Being a naniwa fan does not render any opinions obsolete, which is what you wished to imply. As a fan of the online dictionary, you may also wish to refine your definition of evidence.

What? When did I attack other forum posers?? You are weird. I told the first guy "valid reasons" And I said, You should calm down and read properly. Which part of it is attacking you??

Edit: And now you say you will stop posting after trying to pick a bone when I did nothing wrong? You are funny.

read his post more closely it was an apology

sorta

meh, I will take it as an apology then. On topic, please mvp and puzzle, please make my liquidbet right for once
krnboyxjin
Profile Joined April 2011
United States98 Posts
April 13 2012 03:08 GMT
#86
sry nani lol
starcrafttt and STORK!!! forevaaaaaaa!!!
mambar
Profile Joined February 2012
United States841 Posts
April 13 2012 03:15 GMT
#87
Mvp fighting~
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
April 13 2012 03:16 GMT
#88
On April 13 2012 12:06 prOpSnuffe wrote:
I believe! Its time for him to show the people who the best Terran player to have played sc2 so far is, its time for him to bring back the Gsl Trophy, its time for IMMvp to show the people who the best sc2 player in the entire world is!

by dropping out and cheering on NesTea?


i kid i kid im sure MVP will go far as long as he doesnt meet NesTea
IMNasty
Profile Joined February 2012
663 Posts
April 13 2012 03:27 GMT
#89
...don't clutter the OP with that crap, just put naniwa. it's a LR thread, not foreigner promotion
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
April 13 2012 03:41 GMT
#90
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
April 13 2012 03:44 GMT
#91
On April 13 2012 12:41 SeeKeR wrote:
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?

I liked it, getting the hype train going
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
April 13 2012 03:51 GMT
#92
On April 13 2012 12:41 SeeKeR wrote:
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?

because its annoying for everyone who sees the thread, its unporfessional and unneeded and in no way helps anyone

feel free to add some underneath but at least list his name properly so somone who comes in to check whos palying doesnt get confused by the wall of text when i popped in i didnt even realise that huge post was supposed to be an intro and was so confused as to why this group had only 3 players i ahd to go to Gom to check who was actually playing
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
April 13 2012 03:55 GMT
#93
I liked it Seeker. Some of these people just freak out when any little thing gets changed.
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
dormer
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1314 Posts
April 13 2012 04:00 GMT
#94
On April 13 2012 12:51 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 12:41 SeeKeR wrote:
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?

because its annoying for everyone who sees the thread, its unporfessional and unneeded and in no way helps anyone

feel free to add some underneath but at least list his name properly so somone who comes in to check whos palying doesnt get confused by the wall of text when i popped in i didnt even realise that huge post was supposed to be an intro and was so confused as to why this group had only 3 players i ahd to go to Gom to check who was actually playing


It's not annoying for everyone who sees the thread, some of us happen to like it. And unprofessional? It's an LR thread! It's not a job, it's a community thread, it's supposed to be fun and interesting. Seeker always adds little things to spice it up a little.

Personally I liked it, Seeker, gets a little hype going. Nani playing today is a big deal for a lot of us. I say you should keep it just for the sake of not backing down to whiners :-p
Artosis: "You need to hold my hand." Tasteless: "I'm very good at that."
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 13 2012 04:08 GMT
#95
Unprofessional LR threads are killing ESPORTS apparently.

If you don't like the way Seeker does the thread then make it yourself next time.

Like other posters mentioned It's a community thread, it doesn't have to live up to your standards of professionalism.
Yamulo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2096 Posts
April 13 2012 04:09 GMT
#96
Naniwa MVP. I think MVP is going to smash again when he can recover from his wrist injury.
~~~Liquid Fighting (SC2)~~~
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
April 13 2012 04:12 GMT
#97
On April 13 2012 13:00 dormer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 12:51 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:41 SeeKeR wrote:
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?

because its annoying for everyone who sees the thread, its unporfessional and unneeded and in no way helps anyone

feel free to add some underneath but at least list his name properly so somone who comes in to check whos palying doesnt get confused by the wall of text when i popped in i didnt even realise that huge post was supposed to be an intro and was so confused as to why this group had only 3 players i ahd to go to Gom to check who was actually playing


It's not annoying for everyone who sees the thread, some of us happen to like it. And unprofessional? It's an LR thread! It's not a job, it's a community thread, it's supposed to be fun and interesting. Seeker always adds little things to spice it up a little.

Personally I liked it, Seeker, gets a little hype going. Nani playing today is a big deal for a lot of us. I say you should keep it just for the sake of not backing down to whiners :-p

w/e so sue me for thinking LR threads are not supposed to double as an article about the matchs, there nothing stopping him from putting that blurb below Naniwas name and making it much easier for everyone to actually figure out whos playing

plus having so much text all underlined makes it hard to read anyway
Forbidden17
Profile Joined December 2011
666 Posts
April 13 2012 04:20 GMT
#98
On April 13 2012 13:12 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:00 dormer wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:51 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:41 SeeKeR wrote:
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?

because its annoying for everyone who sees the thread, its unporfessional and unneeded and in no way helps anyone

feel free to add some underneath but at least list his name properly so somone who comes in to check whos palying doesnt get confused by the wall of text when i popped in i didnt even realise that huge post was supposed to be an intro and was so confused as to why this group had only 3 players i ahd to go to Gom to check who was actually playing


It's not annoying for everyone who sees the thread, some of us happen to like it. And unprofessional? It's an LR thread! It's not a job, it's a community thread, it's supposed to be fun and interesting. Seeker always adds little things to spice it up a little.

Personally I liked it, Seeker, gets a little hype going. Nani playing today is a big deal for a lot of us. I say you should keep it just for the sake of not backing down to whiners :-p

w/e so sue me for thinking LR threads are not supposed to double as an article about the matchs, there nothing stopping him from putting that blurb below Naniwas name and making it much easier for everyone to actually figure out whos playing

plus having so much text all underlined makes it hard to read anyway

your opinion has been voiced and considered. now please stop voicing it.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
April 13 2012 04:26 GMT
#99
On April 13 2012 13:12 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:00 dormer wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:51 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:41 SeeKeR wrote:
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?

because its annoying for everyone who sees the thread, its unporfessional and unneeded and in no way helps anyone

feel free to add some underneath but at least list his name properly so somone who comes in to check whos palying doesnt get confused by the wall of text when i popped in i didnt even realise that huge post was supposed to be an intro and was so confused as to why this group had only 3 players i ahd to go to Gom to check who was actually playing


It's not annoying for everyone who sees the thread, some of us happen to like it. And unprofessional? It's an LR thread! It's not a job, it's a community thread, it's supposed to be fun and interesting. Seeker always adds little things to spice it up a little.

Personally I liked it, Seeker, gets a little hype going. Nani playing today is a big deal for a lot of us. I say you should keep it just for the sake of not backing down to whiners :-p

w/e so sue me for thinking LR threads are not supposed to double as an article about the matchs, there nothing stopping him from putting that blurb below Naniwas name and making it much easier for everyone to actually figure out whos playing

plus having so much text all underlined makes it hard to read anyway

I understand your concern and I thank you for voicing it. But I am not going to change it. Why?

Because I like to make LR threads fun and unique. I fucking hate threads where the people who are in there don't interact with each other. My purpose is to contribute to TL in the best way possible, and to me, that's laughter and interaction. I make my threads unique and special because I have heard many positive feedback for it. I like what I do, and I will keep doing it so long as people appreciate it.

I'm sorry if you did not like it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
hai2u
Profile Joined September 2011
688 Posts
April 13 2012 04:32 GMT
#100
predicting Puzzle and Ryung to win, hope MVP can regain some of his form tho.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 170 171 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 474
hero 465
BeSt 250
Mind 32
Bale 23
Terrorterran 14
ZergMaN 11
Noble 10
yabsab 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1100
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g9493
ArmadaUGS43
Livibee33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Rush1365
• Stunt528
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 46m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.