• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8645 users

[GSL] 2012 Season 2 Code S Ro32 Group G - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 172 Next
how2TL
Profile Joined August 2010
1197 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 04:42:40
April 13 2012 04:40 GMT
#101
On April 13 2012 13:26 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:12 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 13:00 dormer wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:51 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:41 SeeKeR wrote:
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?

because its annoying for everyone who sees the thread, its unporfessional and unneeded and in no way helps anyone

feel free to add some underneath but at least list his name properly so somone who comes in to check whos palying doesnt get confused by the wall of text when i popped in i didnt even realise that huge post was supposed to be an intro and was so confused as to why this group had only 3 players i ahd to go to Gom to check who was actually playing


It's not annoying for everyone who sees the thread, some of us happen to like it. And unprofessional? It's an LR thread! It's not a job, it's a community thread, it's supposed to be fun and interesting. Seeker always adds little things to spice it up a little.

Personally I liked it, Seeker, gets a little hype going. Nani playing today is a big deal for a lot of us. I say you should keep it just for the sake of not backing down to whiners :-p

w/e so sue me for thinking LR threads are not supposed to double as an article about the matchs, there nothing stopping him from putting that blurb below Naniwas name and making it much easier for everyone to actually figure out whos playing

plus having so much text all underlined makes it hard to read anyway

I understand your concern and I thank you for voicing it. But I am not going to change it. Why?

Because I like to make LR threads fun and unique. I fucking hate threads where the people who are in there don't interact with each other. My purpose is to contribute to TL in the best way possible, and to me, that's laughter and interaction. I make my threads unique and special because I have heard many positive feedback for it. I like what I do, and I will keep doing it so long as people appreciate it.

I'm sorry if you did not like it.


Thanks. Please don't cave to people complaining about an LR thread not being "professional".

It's neat, organized, and now there's a little spice.

If someone honestly doesn't like it, I hope they can get over it.

Edit: Also, I hope anyone who covered their ass in case Naniwa makes it through by saying "oh the others in the group have poor vP" have never ever ever ever praised Huk in any GSL group ever.
Lefthanded
Profile Joined August 2010
United States67 Posts
April 13 2012 04:42 GMT
#102
Hoping Puzzle and Nani but expecting Ryung > Nani
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
April 13 2012 04:44 GMT
#103
Fionn's predictions should be in the OP.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
omisa
Profile Joined January 2011
United States494 Posts
April 13 2012 04:45 GMT
#104
MVP!!! Show us that you are a champion!

As far as the rest go, I am thinking Ryung will make it. Although i would love to see Puzzle advance.
\m/
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 13 2012 04:45 GMT
#105
Please nani, make foreigners-- and protoss, look good again.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 13 2012 04:46 GMT
#106
On April 13 2012 13:45 KhAmun wrote:
Please nani, make foreigners-- and protoss, look good again.


Protoss are looking pretty good regardless of how Nani does today ;o
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 13 2012 04:55 GMT
#107
On April 13 2012 13:46 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:45 KhAmun wrote:
Please nani, make foreigners-- and protoss, look good again.


Protoss are looking pretty good regardless of how Nani does today ;o


Yes this is true, I guess I'm just thinking of the mlg championship when nani's toss looked like the scariest thing in the world.
It was nice to see a foreign player seeming so dominant... Not that it lasted.
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
April 13 2012 04:56 GMT
#108
Hoping for Nani/Puzzle to make it out but it'll probably be Puzzle/MVP
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
TheSilverfox
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1928 Posts
April 13 2012 05:00 GMT
#109
It's actually a pretty decent group for NaNiwa. First he will face Puzzle in a PvP. PvP can go any way but NaNiwa has always been good in PvP so I think he has a good chance here.

After that he will face winner or oser of Ryung/MVP depending on his match against Puzzle. A MVP in top form would beat Ryung but lately with his wrist injury this is hard to predict.

If NaniWa face Ryung I think he will take it. Ryungs TvP has been bad for quite some time and he has not beaten any good Protoss these last months and he has a TvP win record of 43%. If his last 10 matches against Protoss are any indication he has a score of 2-10 in that matchup.

So by just looking at the numbers NaNiwa has very good chances of coming first or second in his group.
Also known as Joinsimon on Twitter/Reddit
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
April 13 2012 05:05 GMT
#110
MVP coming back in robocop-esque style straight out of the IM laboratory

Behold his new prosthetic wrists :D

4-1 Calling it
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
frontline-
Profile Joined March 2012
Bulgaria281 Posts
April 13 2012 05:10 GMT
#111
Naniwa/Puzzle to advance!!!!!!!!!!
Adr4melecH
Profile Joined March 2010
Thailand667 Posts
April 13 2012 05:23 GMT
#112
Rooting for Puzzle and MVP,fighting!!
SpecFire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1681 Posts
April 13 2012 05:32 GMT
#113
SLAYERS FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
•|SlayerS_MMA| • Ryung • Fin • Puzzle •
JimPanzer
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany339 Posts
April 13 2012 05:34 GMT
#114
Go Ryung! Own that Nanibastard!
ToasteR_
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada551 Posts
April 13 2012 05:44 GMT
#115
Lets go Nani/anyone else can get 2nd, its make or break time for Naniwa.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
April 13 2012 05:48 GMT
#116
On April 13 2012 13:26 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:12 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 13:00 dormer wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:51 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:41 SeeKeR wrote:
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?

because its annoying for everyone who sees the thread, its unporfessional and unneeded and in no way helps anyone

feel free to add some underneath but at least list his name properly so somone who comes in to check whos palying doesnt get confused by the wall of text when i popped in i didnt even realise that huge post was supposed to be an intro and was so confused as to why this group had only 3 players i ahd to go to Gom to check who was actually playing


It's not annoying for everyone who sees the thread, some of us happen to like it. And unprofessional? It's an LR thread! It's not a job, it's a community thread, it's supposed to be fun and interesting. Seeker always adds little things to spice it up a little.

Personally I liked it, Seeker, gets a little hype going. Nani playing today is a big deal for a lot of us. I say you should keep it just for the sake of not backing down to whiners :-p

w/e so sue me for thinking LR threads are not supposed to double as an article about the matchs, there nothing stopping him from putting that blurb below Naniwas name and making it much easier for everyone to actually figure out whos playing

plus having so much text all underlined makes it hard to read anyway

I understand your concern and I thank you for voicing it. But I am not going to change it. Why?

Because I like to make LR threads fun and unique. I fucking hate threads where the people who are in there don't interact with each other. My purpose is to contribute to TL in the best way possible, and to me, that's laughter and interaction. I make my threads unique and special because I have heard many positive feedback for it. I like what I do, and I will keep doing it so long as people appreciate it.

I'm sorry if you did not like it.

i can't believe you would ruin the sacredness of the GSL LR threads. Now maybe if this was an MLG or an IPL thread, you could do this. But in a GSL thread?! No sir, this will not fly!

I liked it, kinda got me hyped for Naniwa.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
April 13 2012 05:54 GMT
#117
Champions down: FruitDealer (into LoL abyss), Jjakji, Polt, MMA, DRG

MVP and his exploding wrists must win.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
LeeDawg
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1306 Posts
April 13 2012 05:57 GMT
#118
I would LOVE to see nani advance, but i don't think he has a chance. <20% win rate in korea? I have no faith.

Prove me wrong johann
:-)
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
April 13 2012 06:12 GMT
#119
On April 13 2012 14:48 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:26 SeeKeR wrote:
On April 13 2012 13:12 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 13:00 dormer wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:51 Forikorder wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:41 SeeKeR wrote:
I'mma make on thing clear:

I am not a fan of NaNiwa
I am not promoting him or foreigners
I'm just adding something unique and spicy into the OP to hype it up more because I KNOW there are ppl in TL who are very excited to see NaNiwa perform.

You guys know me, I never add anything like this. So why am I getting crap for adding something in that I've never added before?

because its annoying for everyone who sees the thread, its unporfessional and unneeded and in no way helps anyone

feel free to add some underneath but at least list his name properly so somone who comes in to check whos palying doesnt get confused by the wall of text when i popped in i didnt even realise that huge post was supposed to be an intro and was so confused as to why this group had only 3 players i ahd to go to Gom to check who was actually playing


It's not annoying for everyone who sees the thread, some of us happen to like it. And unprofessional? It's an LR thread! It's not a job, it's a community thread, it's supposed to be fun and interesting. Seeker always adds little things to spice it up a little.

Personally I liked it, Seeker, gets a little hype going. Nani playing today is a big deal for a lot of us. I say you should keep it just for the sake of not backing down to whiners :-p

w/e so sue me for thinking LR threads are not supposed to double as an article about the matchs, there nothing stopping him from putting that blurb below Naniwas name and making it much easier for everyone to actually figure out whos playing

plus having so much text all underlined makes it hard to read anyway

I understand your concern and I thank you for voicing it. But I am not going to change it. Why?

Because I like to make LR threads fun and unique. I fucking hate threads where the people who are in there don't interact with each other. My purpose is to contribute to TL in the best way possible, and to me, that's laughter and interaction. I make my threads unique and special because I have heard many positive feedback for it. I like what I do, and I will keep doing it so long as people appreciate it.

I'm sorry if you did not like it.

i can't believe you would ruin the sacredness of the GSL LR threads. Now maybe if this was an MLG or an IPL thread, you could do this. But in a GSL thread?! No sir, this will not fly!

I liked it, kinda got me hyped for Naniwa.


I liked it too!
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 06:14:00
April 13 2012 06:13 GMT
#120
On April 13 2012 14:54 Fionn wrote:
Champions down: FruitDealer (into LoL abyss), Jjakji, Polt, MMA, DRG

MVP and his exploding wrists must win.


That sounds like a Five Finger Palm Exploding Heart Technique. Hope MVP survives...

Edit: hmmm... should try to put two quotes in one post
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE144
PiGStarcraft110
CosmosSc2 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 539
Rain 242
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever625
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5409
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam571
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS84
Trikslyr49
Maynarde43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen186
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
22m
PiGStarcraft110
Kung Fu Cup
11h 22m
Stellar Fest
13h 22m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.