On March 26 2012 21:19 Maghetti wrote:
I have been watching sc2 for 12 and a half hours now. Dear god..
I have been watching sc2 for 12 and a half hours now. Dear god..
Did it for 14 yesterday, it's ok

Just means you're not ruining esports
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
On March 26 2012 21:19 Maghetti wrote: I have been watching sc2 for 12 and a half hours now. Dear god.. Did it for 14 yesterday, it's ok ![]() Just means you're not ruining esports | ||
|
Derez
Netherlands6068 Posts
| ||
|
antilyon
Brazil2546 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On March 26 2012 21:15 HaXXspetten wrote: Show nested quote + On March 26 2012 21:12 MaddogStarCraft wrote: The casting is so bad I find this unwatchable. And they're casting tomorrow as well... This hurts. Exactly why does people dislike Khaldor, I don't get it? I mean sure, he's not Tastosis or Day9 etc, but he's still a great caster. He also works harder then almost any caster out there. Not uncommon to see him casting for about 5-6 hours for GSL and then stay up to cast some other european tournament at 3-4 in the morning. | ||
|
Ruscour
5233 Posts
On March 26 2012 21:20 HaXXspetten wrote: Show nested quote + On March 26 2012 21:19 Maghetti wrote: I have been watching sc2 for 12 and a half hours now. Dear god.. Did it for 14 yesterday, it's ok ![]() Just means you're not ruining esports That's a great way of looking at things...now when my girlfriend yells at me for staying in bed all day, I can say I was busy saving ESPORTS. | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
| ||
|
fineyouwin
26 Posts
| ||
|
Shardz
United States349 Posts
I like how they have B4's picture in black in white like he died LOL. | ||
|
pdd
Australia9933 Posts
The irony.... | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
Hahahahah this video is perfect. | ||
|
NuclearJudas
6546 Posts
| ||
|
Yaki
France4234 Posts
| ||
|
CursivE
Australia317 Posts
| ||
|
Sc2Null
United States3754 Posts
| ||
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
On March 26 2012 21:21 fineyouwin wrote: LOL at Protoss posters who are "inspired" by the 4 gate. Like Protoss doesn't all in enough already... ...really? When was the last time you saw 4gate as meta in PvZ? -.- | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
almost as bad as when Idra died >.> | ||
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On March 26 2012 21:22 Sc2Null wrote: can gom stop making trailers that make it seem that the players died NO! E-sports fuck yeah! | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
March 26 2012 12:23 GMT
#1000
On March 26 2012 21:22 Sc2Null wrote: can gom stop making trailers that make it seem that the players died But the IdrA video was such a success | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8321 Doublelift2194 JimRising PiGStarcraft302 ArmadaUGS185 C9.Mang0182 Maynarde137 ViBE79 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|