• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8569 users

[GSTL] 2012 Season 1 Pennant Race Group A Match 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 69 70 71 Next
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
February 24 2012 05:25 GMT
#21
I wonder if there is even a chance that Eve play a game in GSTL ? Would it be possible if SlayerS was almost owning the victory with 4-0 ? I don't really know but I guess it would be a kind of big pressure on her so maybe not.
Trolle
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Sweden227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-24 05:35:21
February 24 2012 05:29 GMT
#22
On February 24 2012 14:07 Theifzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 12:38 Trolle wrote:
Hopefully more non SlayerS terrans now that TaeJa and GanZi is gone. Like Min, Lyn(Ven), Brown, YuGiOh and Alicia ofc and what haååened, SlayerS wanted to field Eve 2 seasons ago!!!)


ven is soccer, not lyn btw


ofc, silly me, quite tired here where it is 5 am



On February 24 2012 14:25 samurai80 wrote:
I wonder if there is even a chance that Eve play a game in GSTL ? Would it be possible if SlayerS was almost owning the victory with 4-0 ? I don't really know but I guess it would be a kind of big pressure on her so maybe not.


According to this thread SlayerS wanted to field her even in the season she was recruited, around July/August, so if we are lucky we could see her when ever perhaps? I think she is working on getting it all going so she can be a contribution to the team more than "just" beinga woman (since that brought quite the shit storm :p).
meep meep
MasterKang
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1373 Posts
February 24 2012 05:32 GMT
#23
Slayers is going to beat oGs, ganzis going to win MLG, and taeja is going to beat stephano in the ASUS final in an epic match to take first. Gona be a great weekend
Players: MMA, Boxer, Ryung, Life, TaeJa, Squirtle, Brown, Dark,
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
February 24 2012 06:00 GMT
#24
On February 24 2012 14:29 Trolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 14:25 samurai80 wrote:
I wonder if there is even a chance that Eve play a game in GSTL ? Would it be possible if SlayerS was almost owning the victory with 4-0 ? I don't really know but I guess it would be a kind of big pressure on her so maybe not.


According to this thread SlayerS wanted to field her even in the season she was recruited, around July/August, so if we are lucky we could see her when ever perhaps? I think she is working on getting it all going so she can be a contribution to the team more than "just" beinga woman (since that brought quite the shit storm :p).

Yeah I also heard that. And I really appreciate the fact women participate more in esports.
But I heard she's just played on some amateur events, basically women only events. So the normal evolution should be :
amateur event > show match inside big event (to get better known) > small tournament (korean weekly or something ?) > GSTL > GSL
Else even if she's not forced to win, playing in GSTL at that point might be a bit too much pressure.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
February 24 2012 06:05 GMT
#25
FYI it is not SlayerS choice on when Coca plays. It has been said for forever that it is up to COCA himself for when he will next play.

So with a couple players gone I hope Coca will take the initiative to play again tonight. ^_^
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
February 24 2012 06:31 GMT
#26
Such an epic match up. OGS/Liquid hwaiting!
Slangen
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden1166 Posts
February 24 2012 06:39 GMT
#27
On February 24 2012 06:36 Serinox wrote:
Gonna quote myself FYI:

Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 05:53 Serinox wrote:
Just wanted to say, due to MLG and Assembly, both Slayers and oGsTL lose some valuable players. oGsTL cannot use TheStC and HerO, while Slayers is without GanZi and Taeja. In the other match StarTale cannot use PartinG, Naniwa and SaSe, while IM won't have Mvp, NesTea and LosirA.

I'll just put that out as a reminder.

If i knew that i would have LB on ST
Fnatic - TSM - EG
Kerwin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States220 Posts
February 24 2012 07:09 GMT
#28
On February 24 2012 15:39 Slangen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 06:36 Serinox wrote:
Gonna quote myself FYI:

On February 24 2012 05:53 Serinox wrote:
Just wanted to say, due to MLG and Assembly, both Slayers and oGsTL lose some valuable players. oGsTL cannot use TheStC and HerO, while Slayers is without GanZi and Taeja. In the other match StarTale cannot use PartinG, Naniwa and SaSe, while IM won't have Mvp, NesTea and LosirA.

I'll just put that out as a reminder.

If i knew that i would have LB on ST

LOL, I never pick IM because it's rare for Mvp, NesTea and LosirA to all play anyways... they have good other players, you still might be fine.
human_ko
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation676 Posts
February 24 2012 07:36 GMT
#29
I've always wondered how seeker manages to find out the starting players. I dont see it on gom's site :O
WOrd, yo.
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
February 24 2012 07:44 GMT
#30
I want to see oGs win so bad. :/
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 24 2012 07:45 GMT
#31
On February 24 2012 16:36 human_ko wrote:
I've always wondered how seeker manages to find out the starting players. I dont see it on gom's site :O

I'm just THAT good bro
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
February 24 2012 07:51 GMT
#32
On February 24 2012 16:36 human_ko wrote:
I've always wondered how seeker manages to find out the starting players. I dont see it on gom's site :O

The korean gom site >_>
human_ko
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation676 Posts
February 24 2012 07:58 GMT
#33
now I've been wandering around the gomtv.com kr site, they have it so different! even the poll is diferent, weird!
WOrd, yo.
Corrosive
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3741 Posts
February 24 2012 07:58 GMT
#34
Damn this is going to be good, even with the missing players it should still be really entertaining. Looking forward to this.
Maruprime.
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
February 24 2012 07:59 GMT
#35
oGs let's GOOOO. Hoping to see vines and super make some waves tonight. Same with jook or luvsic. We'll see, gonna be a pretty good match i think. Inca and forgg SNIPINGGG
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
Battousai13
Profile Joined September 2010
United States638 Posts
February 24 2012 07:59 GMT
#36
I could have sworn that Zenio was going to be at Assembly. Looks like I was wrong.

Not having theStC and HerO is going to make things really tricky for oGs. I can see InCa being able to score a win or snipe a SlayerS Terran, but I don't know if his extremely risky play is sufficient to put oGs through. Deploying their Zergs is a really bad idea, but Zenio and Luvsic might be able to hold it down for their team. VINES has been showing some incredible play in the IPL TAC;, I see him being pivotal in this team match.

On some levels, I think that the departure of MC and NaDa is good thing for oGs. While they won't have the instant name recognition anymore, it gives the team a chance to grow more of their players. Players like theStC, ForGG, SuperNoVa, InCa, TOP, VINES, and Luvsic all have really high potential. This is their chance, in the GSTL. I look forward to seeing more of them.

Farone
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1219 Posts
February 24 2012 08:04 GMT
#37
go oGs you can do it~!
MC, Stephano, Ret, Jjakji, Grubby, Life, HerO, Scarlett, TaeJa
Kettchup
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1911 Posts
February 24 2012 08:14 GMT
#38
Ryung/Top will be an excellent first match. Two TvT experts.
Lennient
Profile Joined January 2012
497 Posts
February 24 2012 08:25 GMT
#39
I want to see Coca today! anyways, SlayerS fighting !!!
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
February 24 2012 08:31 GMT
#40
Too bad a lot of the big stars won't be present at GSTL because of all the tournaments going on this weekend :< oh well, we'll have to make due!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 69 70 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2032
Snow 44
NaDa 31
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 567
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1464
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1076
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g9236
Doublelift2535
JimRising 686
PiGStarcraft292
ArmadaUGS182
C9.Mang0170
Maynarde143
ViBE84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• practicex 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush478
• Stunt258
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 57m
OSC
8h 57m
Stellar Fest
8h 57m
OSC
19h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.