• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7582 users

[IPL] TAC2: EG vs Quantic LR1 (Day 10) - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
codesad
Profile Joined January 2012
7 Posts
February 08 2012 04:29 GMT
#301
he's owning as of now
Convert your replays to youtube @ GGREPLAYZ.COM
Probasaur
Profile Joined August 2011
United States461 Posts
February 08 2012 04:49 GMT
#302
That really urks me. Geoff is a great guy real easy to root for and want to see him succeed so his first two wins were nice albeit not the most impressive games from his opponents, still taking nothing away from him it was indeed executed beautifully.

But then watching his multitask fail.... and being more concerned with his drop harass than with his main lifeline, his vital artery, its very disappointing. We've all been there... I know I have countless times where we look away from our army and if you don't get those FF's up (or at least micro back your collosus man >_>) then thats the game. KO toss goes down. I was actually worried for him about this while he started his drop play. I scanned the minimap to make sure his army was up his natural and to my joy it was.

You really should have considered moving out a scouting probe.... zealot... .stalker.... anything. Ahead of your entire army if you really thought it was time to push out.


I know you're aware of all this Geoff I'm sorry man I don't mean to bummer down your 2 wins cause its still a + in my book and any math book too. But I guess I'm more just typing this out of frustration cause I know you could have came back to win that one. Those mistakes that if you just ironed out a tad bit more you'd be in the RO8 and semifinals without a doubt.

And I also probably type this because those same small mistakes are what keep me from winning a lot of the time too being a toss brethren I know all too well how one misclick = death.
One step forward without scouting what lies ahead = death.


GG's Incontrol I hope it becomes your new, and permanent, trend.


Puma wins. I'm "guessing" ggz EG
"He who makes a beast of himself.... gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson.
Olinimm
Profile Joined November 2011
1471 Posts
February 08 2012 04:52 GMT
#303
On February 08 2012 13:49 Probasaur wrote:
That really urks me. Geoff is a great guy real easy to root for and want to see him succeed so his first two wins were nice albeit not the most impressive games from his opponents, still taking nothing away from him it was indeed executed beautifully.

But then watching his multitask fail.... and being more concerned with his drop harass than with his main lifeline, his vital artery, its very disappointing. We've all been there... I know I have countless times where we look away from our army and if you don't get those FF's up (or at least micro back your collosus man >_>) then thats the game. KO toss goes down. I was actually worried for him about this while he started his drop play. I scanned the minimap to make sure his army was up his natural and to my joy it was.

You really should have considered moving out a scouting probe.... zealot... .stalker.... anything. Ahead of your entire army if you really thought it was time to push out.


I know you're aware of all this Geoff I'm sorry man I don't mean to bummer down your 2 wins cause its still a + in my book and any math book too. But I guess I'm more just typing this out of frustration cause I know you could have came back to win that one. Those mistakes that if you just ironed out a tad bit more you'd be in the RO8 and semifinals without a doubt.

And I also probably type this because those same small mistakes are what keep me from winning a lot of the time too being a toss brethren I know all too well how one misclick = death.
One step forward without scouting what lies ahead = death.


GG's Incontrol I hope it becomes your new, and permanent, trend.


Puma wins. I'm "guessing" ggz EG

ro8 and semifinals of what?
Probasaur
Profile Joined August 2011
United States461 Posts
February 08 2012 05:02 GMT
#304
After watching months of Puma's FLAWLESS TvT's watching him push out and lose almost all his hellions when he clearly doesn't need to lose any is making me start to think after winning all those tournaments and dominating TvT especially for so long that he's gotten cocky. And so much so its even gone into his play. You see him make many more decisions now where you think afterward, "He got overconfident" or "He overextended". And you definitely hear a lot of "Puma is going to just go for it here" Of course he still plays brilliantly 90% of the time; a la banshee micro from this game we just saw, but we also saw a few moments of overconfidence. The hellions moving too far ahead early in the game after he first broke the contain on his nat. And then again when he landed all his vikings in the mineral line nearly losing them and while also letting his raven nearly fall to a single missile turret without just moving it back.
"He who makes a beast of himself.... gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson.
Probasaur
Profile Joined August 2011
United States461 Posts
February 08 2012 05:03 GMT
#305
On February 08 2012 13:52 Olinimm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 13:49 Probasaur wrote:
That really urks me. Geoff is a great guy real easy to root for and want to see him succeed so his first two wins were nice albeit not the most impressive games from his opponents, still taking nothing away from him it was indeed executed beautifully.

But then watching his multitask fail.... and being more concerned with his drop harass than with his main lifeline, his vital artery, its very disappointing. We've all been there... I know I have countless times where we look away from our army and if you don't get those FF's up (or at least micro back your collosus man >_>) then thats the game. KO toss goes down. I was actually worried for him about this while he started his drop play. I scanned the minimap to make sure his army was up his natural and to my joy it was.

You really should have considered moving out a scouting probe.... zealot... .stalker.... anything. Ahead of your entire army if you really thought it was time to push out.


I know you're aware of all this Geoff I'm sorry man I don't mean to bummer down your 2 wins cause its still a + in my book and any math book too. But I guess I'm more just typing this out of frustration cause I know you could have came back to win that one. Those mistakes that if you just ironed out a tad bit more you'd be in the RO8 and semifinals without a doubt.

And I also probably type this because those same small mistakes are what keep me from winning a lot of the time too being a toss brethren I know all too well how one misclick = death.
One step forward without scouting what lies ahead = death.


GG's Incontrol I hope it becomes your new, and permanent, trend.


Puma wins. I'm "guessing" ggz EG

ro8 and semifinals of what?


Chess tournaments.
"He who makes a beast of himself.... gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson.
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
February 08 2012 05:12 GMT
#306
Ick. Saw this coming. QxG, even if Nani did play, just doesn't have a deep enough roster to handle EG's top 4.

Sase/Nani can only do so much (esp. when they're the same race). All-kill format gives them a better chance, but EG really only needed 2 snipers prepped to win this. And incontrol winning definitely didn't hurt either :p
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
devPLEASE
Profile Joined March 2011
Kenya605 Posts
February 08 2012 05:14 GMT
#307
Why would QxG send out a Protoss, a good one, when they know all PuMa does is 1/1/1? Makes no sense. I mean, PuMa is a good 1/1/1'er at best. I just wish PuMa would play standard instead of 1/1/1 all te time because he's a pretty kinda decent straight up player.
(ノ `Д´)ノ︵┻━┻
Olinimm
Profile Joined November 2011
1471 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 05:16:52
February 08 2012 05:15 GMT
#308
On February 08 2012 14:03 Probasaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 13:52 Olinimm wrote:
On February 08 2012 13:49 Probasaur wrote:
That really urks me. Geoff is a great guy real easy to root for and want to see him succeed so his first two wins were nice albeit not the most impressive games from his opponents, still taking nothing away from him it was indeed executed beautifully.

But then watching his multitask fail.... and being more concerned with his drop harass than with his main lifeline, his vital artery, its very disappointing. We've all been there... I know I have countless times where we look away from our army and if you don't get those FF's up (or at least micro back your collosus man >_>) then thats the game. KO toss goes down. I was actually worried for him about this while he started his drop play. I scanned the minimap to make sure his army was up his natural and to my joy it was.

You really should have considered moving out a scouting probe.... zealot... .stalker.... anything. Ahead of your entire army if you really thought it was time to push out.


I know you're aware of all this Geoff I'm sorry man I don't mean to bummer down your 2 wins cause its still a + in my book and any math book too. But I guess I'm more just typing this out of frustration cause I know you could have came back to win that one. Those mistakes that if you just ironed out a tad bit more you'd be in the RO8 and semifinals without a doubt.

And I also probably type this because those same small mistakes are what keep me from winning a lot of the time too being a toss brethren I know all too well how one misclick = death.
One step forward without scouting what lies ahead = death.


GG's Incontrol I hope it becomes your new, and permanent, trend.


Puma wins. I'm "guessing" ggz EG

ro8 and semifinals of what?


Chess tournaments.

Kinda meant of what SC2 tournament but the sarcasm works I guess.
jupiter6
Profile Joined December 2011
205 Posts
February 08 2012 05:19 GMT
#309
On February 08 2012 14:14 devPLEASE wrote:
Why would QxG send out a Protoss, a good one, when they know all PuMa does is 1/1/1? Makes no sense. I mean, PuMa is a good 1/1/1'er at best. I just wish PuMa would play standard instead of 1/1/1 all te time because he's a pretty kinda decent straight up player.

that wasnt 111
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
February 08 2012 05:20 GMT
#310
first off HOLY SHIT WTF SASE U BEAST that game was so good!!!!!! But GG TO PUMA also very nice micro!!!!!!

second off holy shit did they update the OP and now no one has updated the Liquipedia bracket? WTF SERIOUSLY WOW FANS.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Probasaur
Profile Joined August 2011
United States461 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 05:29:11
February 08 2012 05:25 GMT
#311
On February 08 2012 14:15 Olinimm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 14:03 Probasaur wrote:
On February 08 2012 13:52 Olinimm wrote:
On February 08 2012 13:49 Probasaur wrote:
That really urks me. Geoff is a great guy real easy to root for and want to see him succeed so his first two wins were nice albeit not the most impressive games from his opponents, still taking nothing away from him it was indeed executed beautifully.

But then watching his multitask fail.... and being more concerned with his drop harass than with his main lifeline, his vital artery, its very disappointing. We've all been there... I know I have countless times where we look away from our army and if you don't get those FF's up (or at least micro back your collosus man >_>) then thats the game. KO toss goes down. I was actually worried for him about this while he started his drop play. I scanned the minimap to make sure his army was up his natural and to my joy it was.

You really should have considered moving out a scouting probe.... zealot... .stalker.... anything. Ahead of your entire army if you really thought it was time to push out.


I know you're aware of all this Geoff I'm sorry man I don't mean to bummer down your 2 wins cause its still a + in my book and any math book too. But I guess I'm more just typing this out of frustration cause I know you could have came back to win that one. Those mistakes that if you just ironed out a tad bit more you'd be in the RO8 and semifinals without a doubt.

And I also probably type this because those same small mistakes are what keep me from winning a lot of the time too being a toss brethren I know all too well how one misclick = death.
One step forward without scouting what lies ahead = death.


GG's Incontrol I hope it becomes your new, and permanent, trend.


Puma wins. I'm "guessing" ggz EG

ro8 and semifinals of what?


Chess tournaments.

Kinda meant of what SC2 tournament but the sarcasm works I guess.

Of any of em bra. It was a general statement. What were you trying to do, call me out cause you thought I was referring to this tournament and its clearly a teamleague?


At the end CatsPJ's makes one last statement of mild sillyness that CP himself thinks is the funniest thing so DOA flashes CP a look of.... haaa yeahhhh you're funny man, I'm so glad I went from casting with the genius/hilarious/dashingly badass - Wolf, to cast with you: Man who laughs at his own bad jokes.


That just proves how god awful Moletrap truly is. He was willing to leave his incredibly successful partnership with Wolf that was just seeping chemistry from every hole in the stream.... just to get away from having to cast with the EXACT, COMPLETE, OPPOSITE.. the other have of the time.


You know DOA's last words to Khaldor were: God speed man, God speed.
"He who makes a beast of himself.... gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson.
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
February 08 2012 05:28 GMT
#312
On February 08 2012 14:14 devPLEASE wrote:
Why would QxG send out a Protoss, a good one, when they know all PuMa does is 1/1/1? Makes no sense. I mean, PuMa is a good 1/1/1'er at best. I just wish PuMa would play standard instead of 1/1/1 all te time because he's a pretty kinda decent straight up player.


I swear every time Puma plays a game this comment just gets the old copy+paste
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
February 08 2012 05:30 GMT
#313
So glad EG snapped out of the funk they were in. They really were not playing well lately.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
February 08 2012 05:30 GMT
#314
On February 08 2012 14:12 Active.815 wrote:
Ick. Saw this coming. QxG, even if Nani did play, just doesn't have a deep enough roster to handle EG's top 4.

Sase/Nani can only do so much (esp. when they're the same race). All-kill format gives them a better chance, but EG really only needed 2 snipers prepped to win this. And incontrol winning definitely didn't hurt either :p

EG only needed one of their top 4 too.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Seraphone
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom1219 Posts
February 08 2012 05:30 GMT
#315
On February 08 2012 14:14 devPLEASE wrote:
Why would QxG send out a Protoss, a good one, when they know all PuMa does is 1/1/1? Makes no sense. I mean, PuMa is a good 1/1/1'er at best. I just wish PuMa would play standard instead of 1/1/1 all te time because he's a pretty kinda decent straight up player.


Puma has a good case for being the best TvP player in the world, regardless of the 1-1-1 and he doesn't 1-1-1 vs Sase anyway.
Mvp, Nestea, Leenock, MC, Oz, Jjakji!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
February 08 2012 05:38 GMT
#316
On February 08 2012 14:30 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
So glad EG snapped out of the funk they were in. They really were not playing well lately.


While I hope this is more permenant don't start getting to excited just 1 cw hope though it stays like this ^^
When I think of something else, something will go here
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
February 08 2012 05:38 GMT
#317
On February 08 2012 14:30 Seraphone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 14:14 devPLEASE wrote:
Why would QxG send out a Protoss, a good one, when they know all PuMa does is 1/1/1? Makes no sense. I mean, PuMa is a good 1/1/1'er at best. I just wish PuMa would play standard instead of 1/1/1 all te time because he's a pretty kinda decent straight up player.


Puma has a good case for being the best TvP player in the world, regardless of the 1-1-1 and he doesn't 1-1-1 vs Sase anyway.


I would definitely say PuMa has one of the best if not the best TvP in the world :O. His long game and 1-1-1 are so sick. And the fact he has both at his disposal makes him unpredictable which is even scarier.
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
February 08 2012 05:42 GMT
#318
On February 08 2012 14:14 devPLEASE wrote:
Why would QxG send out a Protoss, a good one, when they know all PuMa does is 1/1/1? Makes no sense. I mean, PuMa is a good 1/1/1'er at best. I just wish PuMa would play standard instead of 1/1/1 all te time because he's a pretty kinda decent straight up player.


Watch the PuMa vs Sase games, they were really exciting.

When your back is up against the wall you send your best player and hope reverse all kill. That move made perfect sense in every way. You have to treat you Ace with the confidence, the respect, and the belief that they will do well. Even though SaSe lost here, theres no question you send in him again in a similar situation.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
February 08 2012 05:42 GMT
#319
Nice job Incontrol and co.!
LogiKalFail
Profile Joined February 2012
Cayman Islands30 Posts
February 08 2012 05:52 GMT
#320
On February 08 2012 12:35 phantaxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:13 LogiKalFail wrote:
On February 08 2012 11:59 Whatson wrote:
On February 08 2012 11:57 LogiKalFail wrote:
On February 08 2012 11:54 softan wrote:
On February 08 2012 11:51 jmbthirteen wrote:
On February 08 2012 11:49 LogiKalFail wrote:
On February 08 2012 11:42 Durn wrote:
On February 08 2012 11:30 jmbthirteen wrote:
On February 08 2012 11:21 LogiKalFail wrote:
Lol @ people saying incontrol played "legit" in game 1, he just did a collosus gimmick timing.

game 2 i'll def say he did good, well done

gimmick? are you kidding?

I think if you erase the word gimmick, you're statement is true. He did a Collusus timing and caught his opponent being a bit too greedy/didn't scout. Nothing wrong at all with that.


Its a cheese, in its own right. nothing wrong with it
i dont understand the mentality of some people

"STARCRAFT HAS TO BE PLAYED BY MAKING AN EXPANSION IF YOU ONE BASE YOU ARE BAD
EVEN IF YOU BEAT ME"

we need to embrace cerebral decision making not counter endorse it

its not a cheese at all. Its just a Colossus timing. There was nothing gimmicky about it.


Indeed, colossus timings are extremely common. Some hits at 2 colossus, some at 3 and you adjust the number of probes you make depending on which one you choose. It might just have been one of the most common strategies for a little while.


wow that takes so much skill.

yeah its still a cheese, just because it is a delayed cheese doesnt mean it isnt a cheese.
you only have to sleep with one chick to be a whore buddy etc etc

How is it cheese? It's a regular timing attack...It's not like Incontrol would be dead if it failed


actually he would have been behind. try the build on ladder and put yourself in that scenario its quite interesting actually
but like i said im all for cheese and gimmicks it adds to the game, well done incontrol - beat 2 qxg players, expecting a tweet :D


Yeah I really don't think you know what cheese means. And I'm not saying that to try to legitimize his play, I have nothing against cheese, this just wasn't a cheese.


Yeah it was cheese. Like I said though, good for him for spicing it up.
Congrats on the 2 wins big guy, against two TOP players.
Dem' fUckas
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM895
TKL 319
TaKeTV 300
IndyStarCraft 220
BRAT_OK 94
ZombieGrub44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 895
TKL 319
IndyStarCraft 220
MaxPax 144
BRAT_OK 94
UpATreeSC 92
ZombieGrub44
JuggernautJason42
Nathanias 23
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 694
ggaemo 162
White-Ra 140
firebathero 96
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 28
Bale 25
Trap 25
Shine 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 16
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva4607
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1752
Liquid`Hasu1639
Trikslyr61
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4771
summit1g1996
singsing1398
Beastyqt770
ceh9632
shahzam450
B2W.Neo376
C9.Mang0166
ArmadaUGS141
KnowMe122
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream427
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 168
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 24
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1863
• TFBlade923
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 51m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.