On December 17 2011 16:28 pdd wrote:
It is? I thought it was only for next week's up/downs?
It is? I thought it was only for next week's up/downs?
Oops, perhaps you're right >< I can't find where I read this, so you must be right, sorry.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
On December 17 2011 16:28 pdd wrote: Show nested quote + On December 17 2011 16:20 MrCon wrote: On December 17 2011 10:26 Applesqt wrote: Is there a free live stream? In fact, the HQ is free too. It is? I thought it was only for next week's up/downs? Oops, perhaps you're right >< I can't find where I read this, so you must be right, sorry. | ||
|
Drazerk
United Kingdom31255 Posts
| ||
|
parazice
Thailand5517 Posts
i don't care MMA vs DRG anymore hahaha | ||
|
icouldcareless
United States96 Posts
| ||
|
Thretau
Finland85 Posts
| ||
|
MaKfejA
Canada117 Posts
Song: Cry Cry | ||
|
Sarang
Australia2363 Posts
I'm so incredibly pumped for tonight. Bring on IU! | ||
|
MaKfejA
Canada117 Posts
Song: Cleansing Cream | ||
|
Meteora.GB
Canada2479 Posts
| ||
|
Noktix
United States492 Posts
| ||
|
pdd
Australia9933 Posts
| ||
|
MaKfejA
Canada117 Posts
Song: Freestyle | ||
|
mikyaJ
1834 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
| ||
|
zhurai
United States5660 Posts
sistar19 ma boy | ||
|
MaKfejA
Canada117 Posts
Song: Ma Boy EDIT: beaten to it | ||
|
Steveling
Greece10806 Posts
On December 17 2011 16:20 MrCon wrote: In fact, the HQ is free too. What? Someone give link pls. | ||
|
VirgilSC2
United States6151 Posts
DEM LEGS | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax ZombieGrub96 BRAT_OK JuggernautJason60 Nathanias EmSc Tv Shuttle Counter-Strikeggaemo White-Ra firebathero Barracks 910 Shine Trap Killer yabsab Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi5075 summit1g4508 singsing1342 Beastyqt801 shahzam470 B2W.Neo335 ArmadaUGS137 KnowMe135 UpATreeSC61 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|