• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12148 users

ESWC 2011 Grand Finals - Page 49

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 289 Next
qbs
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland771 Posts
October 21 2011 12:41 GMT
#961
HSL streem is gosu greek seem so exited : D
DeMusliM !!!
s3183529
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia707 Posts
October 21 2011 12:42 GMT
#962
On October 21 2011 21:40 AA.spoon wrote:
Just lost the second map vs Thorzain.
First game I tried a blink stalker allin vs his 1 rax expo. I had succes in the past with that cheese against demuslim and merz, so I tought it could have worked vs Thorzain, but it didn't.
Second game was pretty even at first (on Crevasse). He killed some probes with hellions and cloacked banshees, but I responded: 4 sentries in a prism killed some scvs at his nat. I am slightly ahead in harvester count and take my third base. Thorzain too has his third and does a strong push. We are both upgrading from 2 forges. pdd nullifies my stalkers but i feedback it, and his vikings kill some colossi. I forcefield his army away from my third. About even pop. He kills my obs and I don't see the 2 ghost coming in. I forcefield him again off my third but nearly all sentries emped . I have blink but forgot charge (wtf ?!). Without forcefields he kites my army badly and I lose the battle. Thorzain fourth floating over and me harassing his nat with prism (2hp btw). My third goes down and my main mines out. Still no charge and I gg.
I am now 0-2 in my group, but that was to be expected since I played the two favorites of the group (thorzaina dn darkforce). I hope I win all my next games.

Good luck bro!!!
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
October 21 2011 12:42 GMT
#963
On October 21 2011 21:40 AA.spoon wrote:
Just lost the second map vs Thorzain.
First game I tried a blink stalker allin vs his 1 rax expo. I had succes in the past with that cheese against demuslim and merz, so I tought it could have worked vs Thorzain, but it didn't.
Second game was pretty even at first (on Crevasse). He killed some probes with hellions and cloacked banshees, but I responded: 4 sentries in a prism killed some scvs at his nat. I am slightly ahead in harvester count and take my third base. Thorzain too has his third and does a strong push. We are both upgrading from 2 forges. pdd nullifies my stalkers but i feedback it, and his vikings kill some colossi. I forcefield his army away from my third. About even pop. He kills my obs and I don't see the 2 ghost coming in. I forcefield him again off my third but nearly all sentries emped . I have blink but forgot charge (wtf ?!). Without forcefields he kites my army badly and I lose the battle. Thorzain fourth floating over and me harassing his nat with prism (2hp btw). My third goes down and my main mines out. Still no charge and I gg.
I am now 0-2 in my group, but that was to be expected since I played the two favorites of the group (thorzaina dn darkforce). I hope I win all my next games.

You can do it man, I believe!
I have no quote!
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 12:46:08
October 21 2011 12:42 GMT
#964
On October 21 2011 21:38 fishb00n wrote:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhouu5_live-netgtv-eswc_videogames

"stage" stream

whats the name of the song played on this stream?

edit: found it + Show Spoiler +
keep it deep! @zulison
Koorb
Profile Joined March 2011
France266 Posts
October 21 2011 12:43 GMT
#965
On October 21 2011 21:37 najreteip wrote:
Damn adjusting stuff on liquipedia is harder than it looks xD

You're doing well, keep going ;-)
Liquipedia
Loddigesia
Profile Joined April 2010
247 Posts
October 21 2011 12:44 GMT
#966
On October 21 2011 20:53 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 20:35 Loddigesia wrote:
According to the result here at the venue spoon has only played against darkforce

Will you be there tomorrow as well ? Would be nice to meet a fellow Liquidian !


Yes! Would be glad to meet you :D
aka gorfou
parazice
Profile Joined March 2011
Thailand5517 Posts
October 21 2011 12:44 GMT
#967
why they stream HayprO game -"- i want to see Idra or T-zian or Stephano more
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
October 21 2011 12:45 GMT
#968
Unlucky Spoon, it sounds like you played well. GL in the rest of your games, and thanks for updating us all.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 12:46:14
October 21 2011 12:45 GMT
#969
wth Lalush has 3 queens for 6 bases???
edit: 4 now, but it still seems too few
I have no quote!
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 12:46:00
October 21 2011 12:45 GMT
#970
Looking at Bnet histories it does seem Idra's games with Harpner are finished. 2-0 for Idra
qbs
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland771 Posts
October 21 2011 12:46 GMT
#971
On October 21 2011 21:44 parazice wrote:
why they stream HayprO game -"- i want to see Idra or T-zian or Stephano more


i belvlie they streem Moutas as he is Greek so cant blame them
DeMusliM !!!
obsKura
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland1061 Posts
October 21 2011 12:46 GMT
#972
WTF ClouD is going mass nukes :O
C9 ~^v^~ In EE-sama we trust. ~^v^~ C9
DerKiLLa
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany47 Posts
October 21 2011 12:46 GMT
#973
On October 21 2011 21:45 Mycl wrote:
Looking at Bnet histories it does seem Idra's games with Harpner are finished. 2-0 for Idra

Was already posted some time ago
MGN
Profile Joined June 2011
France383 Posts
October 21 2011 12:48 GMT
#974
Stephano 2-0 carn apparently
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
October 21 2011 12:48 GMT
#975
On October 21 2011 21:46 DerKiLLa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 21:45 Mycl wrote:
Looking at Bnet histories it does seem Idra's games with Harpner are finished. 2-0 for Idra

Was already posted some time ago


After that post in this thread these 2 on stream seemed pretty certain Idra did not play his games. So I went out of my way to check the bnet profiles to make sure :p. We have already had some confusions in results
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
October 21 2011 12:49 GMT
#976
Lalush apparently doesn't believe in baneling speed
I have no quote!
zaihtaM
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden39 Posts
October 21 2011 12:49 GMT
#977
On October 06 2011 01:13 Thobrik wrote:
wouldn't calling yourself cArn be kind of like... trademark infringement? Obviously referring to the swedish cs player.

Seems like a good list of players though.


Yeah that's kinda gay, the real cArn is actually playing SC2 himself so I wonder what's gonna happen if he becomes good ^^
Counter-Strike, Starcraft and Quake fan. CS 1.6 caster and CSPromod QA-member. http://twitch.tv/zaihtaM
InsidiA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1169 Posts
October 21 2011 12:50 GMT
#978
casting sched seems really unorganized. Khaldor doesnt seem to know what he's supposed to be doing.
GraphicsInsidiA | StarCraft 2 Manager for Team eLevate | Graphic Designer for Red Bull eSports & HTC | @iamjasonpun
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
October 21 2011 12:50 GMT
#979
On October 21 2011 21:40 AA.spoon wrote:
Just lost the second map vs Thorzain.
First game I tried a blink stalker allin vs his 1 rax expo. I had succes in the past with that cheese against demuslim and merz, so I tought it could have worked vs Thorzain, but it didn't.
Second game was pretty even at first (on Crevasse). He killed some probes with hellions and cloacked banshees, but I responded: 4 sentries in a prism killed some scvs at his nat. I am slightly ahead in harvester count and take my third base. Thorzain too has his third and does a strong push. We are both upgrading from 2 forges. pdd nullifies my stalkers but i feedback it, and his vikings kill some colossi. I forcefield his army away from my third. About even pop. He kills my obs and I don't see the 2 ghost coming in. I forcefield him again off my third but nearly all sentries emped . I have blink but forgot charge (wtf ?!). Without forcefields he kites my army badly and I lose the battle. Thorzain fourth floating over and me harassing his nat with prism (2hp btw). My third goes down and my main mines out. Still no charge and I gg.
I am now 0-2 in my group, but that was to be expected since I played the two favorites of the group (thorzaina dn darkforce). I hope I win all my next games.
EDIT: It has stopped being cold finally! All players were freezing this morning. Grubby next to me; i think he is losing vs Slivko.


Thanks for the recap.
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
October 21 2011 12:51 GMT
#980
wtf is Lalush doing

5k/5k sitting passive on ultras >_< was 9k/5k for a while

just freaking get broods
#freeshauni
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 289 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
Replay Cast
14m
OSC
13h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.