• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6873 users

ESWC 2011 Grand Finals - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 289 Next
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
October 21 2011 09:24 GMT
#641
lol Doa <3

"I dunno man, zergs just make mutas and then they win, it's how it goes"

So much <3 for Doa because of how easily he slides into casting with just about anyone.

Gogo Carn!
followZeRoX
Profile Joined March 2011
Serbia1451 Posts
October 21 2011 09:24 GMT
#642
Sleep owned Elfi hat down
Loddigesia
Profile Joined April 2010
247 Posts
October 21 2011 09:24 GMT
#643
I am at the venue

Mc beats blight 2-0 with a 6 gate in the second game
aka gorfou
Vira
Profile Joined November 2010
573 Posts
October 21 2011 09:24 GMT
#644
Mmm, Why Axslav doing so bad against Moman?
ozzymoto
Profile Joined September 2010
108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 09:25:18
October 21 2011 09:24 GMT
#645
Sleeep owned Elfi 1-1 TURUSHAN HWAITING!!! =)
GiggleFairy
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia331 Posts
October 21 2011 09:25 GMT
#646
Khaldor is a beautiful human being! and a great caster of course
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
October 21 2011 09:25 GMT
#647
On October 21 2011 18:22 BFD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 18:20 Ahelvin wrote:
French casters are... Hmm... Not my taste I would say.

I cringe a bit everytime I hear stuff like "Keskifai là?" or mixing French and English like "Il a des Immortals, ça peut aider dans la Fight...".

"Charger comme un gros porc l'armée adverse". -_-


Well, it's Pomf & Thud. They have always been loved by the average videogaming Kévin (the term we use for the typical annoying idiotic kid), but many people in the community have a hard time getting over them. They try too hard.

They're good though, when it comes to attracting attention the game. I don't mind them on youtube, but wish they could be kept off live events...

And who would cast live events then ? We don't have many famous casters :/
The legend of Darien lives on
Agathon
Profile Joined February 2011
France1505 Posts
October 21 2011 09:25 GMT
#648
On October 21 2011 18:20 Ahelvin wrote:
French casters are... Hmm... Not my taste I would say.

I cringe a bit everytime I hear stuff like "Keskifai là?" or mixing French and English like "Il a des Immortals, ça peut aider dans la Fight...".

"Charger comme un gros porc l'armée adverse". -_-


Classic Pomf and Thud's style...what did you expect?
"C'est au pied du mur, qu'on voit le mieux...le mur".
GreenStim
Profile Joined April 2011
Mexico91 Posts
October 21 2011 09:25 GMT
#649
On October 21 2011 18:24 Loddigesia wrote:
I am at the venue

Mc beats blight 2-0 with a 6 gate in the second game



thanks dude.. keep the updates coming :D
You are not Worthy!
Ahelvin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
France1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 09:27:39
October 21 2011 09:26 GMT
#650
On October 21 2011 18:22 BFD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 18:20 Ahelvin wrote:
French casters are... Hmm... Not my taste I would say.

I cringe a bit everytime I hear stuff like "Keskifai là?" or mixing French and English like "Il a des Immortals, ça peut aider dans la Fight...".

"Charger comme un gros porc l'armée adverse". -_-


Well, it's Pomf & Thud. They have always been loved by the average videogaming Kévin (the term we use for the typical annoying idiotic kid), but many people in the community have a hard time getting over them. They try too hard.

They're good though, when it comes to attracting attention the game. I don't mind them on youtube, but wish they could be kept off live events...

Exactly my thought. They are trying too hard, their level of analysis of the game is really sub-par, and their pley-by-play casting is... I mean, they're just describing what's happening doing silly jokes "And the zealot going full retards in the back, but meanwhile the immortal are shooting, immortals are shooting again, and the army is going to go forward..."

And the fact they are doing casting for "the bulk of casual SC2 players" isn't an excuse in my opinion. See Husky : I used to be an hater, but I have to admit he has increased TREMENDOUSLY and his casting now is very enjoyable to hear.

On October 21 2011 18:25 Agathon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 18:20 Ahelvin wrote:
French casters are... Hmm... Not my taste I would say.

I cringe a bit everytime I hear stuff like "Keskifai là?" or mixing French and English like "Il a des Immortals, ça peut aider dans la Fight...".

"Charger comme un gros porc l'armée adverse". -_-


Classic Pomf and Thud's style...what did you expect?

I was not expecting anything, I only listened to them once or twice with my little brother, and I was cringing so much he had to turn it off :p.
Join the Liquipedia Zerg Project ! PM me for more information :).
MGN
Profile Joined June 2011
France383 Posts
October 21 2011 09:27 GMT
#651
On October 21 2011 18:25 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 18:22 BFD wrote:
On October 21 2011 18:20 Ahelvin wrote:
French casters are... Hmm... Not my taste I would say.

I cringe a bit everytime I hear stuff like "Keskifai là?" or mixing French and English like "Il a des Immortals, ça peut aider dans la Fight...".

"Charger comme un gros porc l'armée adverse". -_-


Well, it's Pomf & Thud. They have always been loved by the average videogaming Kévin (the term we use for the typical annoying idiotic kid), but many people in the community have a hard time getting over them. They try too hard.

They're good though, when it comes to attracting attention the game. I don't mind them on youtube, but wish they could be kept off live events...

And who would cast live events then ? We don't have many famous casters :/


Maybe english casters ? i mean real casters u know ?
Metaltoss
Profile Joined April 2011
France781 Posts
October 21 2011 09:27 GMT
#652
On October 21 2011 18:25 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 18:22 BFD wrote:
On October 21 2011 18:20 Ahelvin wrote:
French casters are... Hmm... Not my taste I would say.

I cringe a bit everytime I hear stuff like "Keskifai là?" or mixing French and English like "Il a des Immortals, ça peut aider dans la Fight...".

"Charger comme un gros porc l'armée adverse". -_-


Well, it's Pomf & Thud. They have always been loved by the average videogaming Kévin (the term we use for the typical annoying idiotic kid), but many people in the community have a hard time getting over them. They try too hard.

They're good though, when it comes to attracting attention the game. I don't mind them on youtube, but wish they could be kept off live events...

And who would cast live events then ? We don't have many famous casters :/


There's no shame in bringing in foreign casters.

But yes, P&T will do good at the Video Game Week, some people might wander by and think hey, who are these guys casting? They're pretty interesting and get into SC2. In this context, they're a decent choice.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
October 21 2011 09:27 GMT
#653
Why is there no results list in the OP?
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
October 21 2011 09:27 GMT
#654
On October 21 2011 18:24 Loddigesia wrote:
I am at the venue

Mc beats blight 2-0 with a 6 gate in the second game

I wish they would cover high profile players, even if the games weren't really close.
Agathon
Profile Joined February 2011
France1505 Posts
October 21 2011 09:28 GMT
#655
On October 21 2011 18:25 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 18:22 BFD wrote:
On October 21 2011 18:20 Ahelvin wrote:
French casters are... Hmm... Not my taste I would say.

I cringe a bit everytime I hear stuff like "Keskifai là?" or mixing French and English like "Il a des Immortals, ça peut aider dans la Fight...".

"Charger comme un gros porc l'armée adverse". -_-


Well, it's Pomf & Thud. They have always been loved by the average videogaming Kévin (the term we use for the typical annoying idiotic kid), but many people in the community have a hard time getting over them. They try too hard.

They're good though, when it comes to attracting attention the game. I don't mind them on youtube, but wish they could be kept off live events...

And who would cast live events then ? We don't have many famous casters :/


Yogo. He is both the best and the most famous.
"C'est au pied du mur, qu'on voit le mieux...le mur".
Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
October 21 2011 09:28 GMT
#656
On October 21 2011 18:24 Vira wrote:
Mmm, Why Axslav doing so bad against Moman?


Is there a stream of his games?

Also for people at the venue/watching streams I don't know about. Post results and I'll try to keep Liquipedia up to date. Or you too can contribute!
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
JohnMatrix
Profile Joined April 2011
France1359 Posts
October 21 2011 09:28 GMT
#657
Zerator and Yogo could be nice
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
October 21 2011 09:28 GMT
#658
MC beats (Wiki)Blight 2-0.
Liquipedia
Demosthen3s
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands73 Posts
October 21 2011 09:29 GMT
#659
On October 21 2011 18:27 Zzoram wrote:
Why is there no results list in the OP?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Electronic_Sports_World_Cup_2011/Main_Tournament

Agathon
Profile Joined February 2011
France1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 09:29:26
October 21 2011 09:29 GMT
#660
On October 21 2011 18:26 Ahelvin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 18:22 BFD wrote:
On October 21 2011 18:20 Ahelvin wrote:
French casters are... Hmm... Not my taste I would say.

I cringe a bit everytime I hear stuff like "Keskifai là?" or mixing French and English like "Il a des Immortals, ça peut aider dans la Fight...".

"Charger comme un gros porc l'armée adverse". -_-


Well, it's Pomf & Thud. They have always been loved by the average videogaming Kévin (the term we use for the typical annoying idiotic kid), but many people in the community have a hard time getting over them. They try too hard.

They're good though, when it comes to attracting attention the game. I don't mind them on youtube, but wish they could be kept off live events...

Exactly my thought. They are trying too hard, their level of analysis of the game is really sub-par, and their pley-by-play casting is... I mean, they're just describing what's happening doing silly jokes "And the zealot going full retards in the back, but meanwhile the immortal are shooting, immortals are shooting again, and the army is going to go forward..."

And the fact they are doing casting for "the bulk of casual SC2 players" isn't an excuse in my opinion. See Husky : I used to be an hater, but I have to admit he has increased TREMENDOUSLY and his casting now is very enjoyable to hear.

Show nested quote +
On October 21 2011 18:25 Agathon wrote:
On October 21 2011 18:20 Ahelvin wrote:
French casters are... Hmm... Not my taste I would say.

I cringe a bit everytime I hear stuff like "Keskifai là?" or mixing French and English like "Il a des Immortals, ça peut aider dans la Fight...".

"Charger comme un gros porc l'armée adverse". -_-


Classic Pomf and Thud's style...what did you expect?

I was not expecting anything, I only listened to them once or twice with my little brother, and I was cringing so much he had to turn it off :p.


Oh ok
"C'est au pied du mur, qu'on voit le mieux...le mur".
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 289 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 978
RotterdaM479
TKL 197
SteadfastSC178
Rex116
CosmosSc2 23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 474
ByuN 288
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 178
Rex 112
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37586
Shuttle 2307
Jaedong 987
Horang2 843
Bisu 614
Soulkey 536
Mini 366
Stork 366
EffOrt 306
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Larva 253
actioN 227
Soma 220
Snow 172
ZerO 166
Last 152
Rush 150
firebathero 143
Mong 137
Zeus 99
Free 92
910 77
Hyun 71
Mind 69
Sharp 66
sorry 60
hero 49
PianO 49
Pusan 44
Yoon 40
Shinee 40
Shine 30
JYJ 28
Bale 27
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 21
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
edward180
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns72043
singsing2312
B2W.Neo320
hiko290
DeMusliM216
Pyrionflax179
Livibee158
Liquid`VortiX61
QueenE54
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1596
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV448
League of Legends
• Nemesis1540
• Jankos1349
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur623
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 51m
The PondCast
20h 51m
INu's Battles
21h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.