• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

New England SC2 League S2T2 Qualifier

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Normal
NESC2League
Profile Joined November 2010
United States156 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 21:48:26
June 26 2011 19:32 GMT
#1
[image loading]
When: Saturday, Jul 16 2:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). Start at 15:00 GMT (+00:00)

Where: Game Night (must view in IE)
1611 Main St.
West Barnstable, MA 02668

Prize Pool:
For full tournament
32/32

1st Place: $250
2nd Place: $150
3rd Place: $80

If the tournament does not fill the prize pool will be split accordingly based on the number of entrants.

Door Prizes
1 X White NZXT Shirt
1 X NZXT Bunker
1 X Cooler Master Duramesh M4 Mousepad
2 X Choix Laptop Speakers
4 X Choix 3-function Mousepad
1 X 32 GB Flash Drive
1 X 64GB SSD
1 X 8GB DDR3 1600 Hyper X Ram
Special
1 X 12GB DDR3 1600 Hyper X Ram

Format: 32 Participants maximum. Entry for the tournament will be $25 paid upon arrival.

Rules: A full description of the rules can be found here.

Tournament registration will continue until 7/15/2011

Equipment: Play will be done on provided computers. If you have a mouse or keyboard that you prefer to use, feel free to bring it, but it is not mandatory.

Details: Entry for the tournament will be $25 paid on arrival. The top 3 players qualify for the Grand Finals on 11/6/2011.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/NESC2League_S2T2

Streaming: Streaming will be provided by Drogith as a primary. If you would like to stream for us, please contact me here.

Disclaimer: No rain date currently scheduled.

Map Pool:
Maps are subject to change based on popularity
MLG Metalopolis
MLG Shakuras Plateau
MLG Shattered Temple
MLG Tal’darim Altar
iCCup Testbug
Bel'Shir Beach
MLG Xel’Naga Caverns

Maps will be chosen by elimination with the higher seed eliminating the first map and so on. Loser picks afterwards.

To Enter
1. Register in the New England SC2 League forums
2. PM me with the following information:
a. Name.Character Code
b. Race

Player List
+ Show Spoiler +
Tempest
ogndrahcir
Supernovay
Kazragore
yiyi
Snuggles
Anachromy
SanteClaws
Tupac
Bladeorade
Facko
Trooneh
Pollux
LeeTDooD


Sponsors
MegaHertz Computer
Kingston HyperX
Left-Tees
Cooler Master
NZXT

Contact me via PM or at e-mail me if you have any questions.
The New England Starcraft 2 League is operating with an official license from Blizzard and will continue to do so.
Live in New England? Come join your local SC2 Community! http://www.NESC2League.com
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
June 26 2011 19:46 GMT
#2
I'm in.

Tempest.544
Protoss
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 26 2011 19:53 GMT
#3
sick sick sick! cant wait to go (spectating)
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
June 26 2011 20:00 GMT
#4
See you guys in 3 weeks :D. Too bad this is just as far as Maine for me lol... D:
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
June 26 2011 20:12 GMT
#5
meh... Must wait another month..
Can you feel the rush?
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 26 2011 20:18 GMT
#6
On June 27 2011 05:12 sYz-Adrenaline wrote:
meh... Must wait another month..


soon dood! stay safe til then!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 26 2011 20:37 GMT
#7
On June 27 2011 05:12 sYz-Adrenaline wrote:
meh... Must wait another month..

You be home for Connecticut it seems. Should be a good one there. Got a few people wanting to come from NY and NJ when I streamed yesterday.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 27 2011 00:56 GMT
#8
Sign me up for this! If for some reason I can't make it this time I'm going to kill something

Kazragore 910
Protoss

On June 27 2011 05:12 sYz-Adrenaline wrote:
meh... Must wait another month..


This
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
June 27 2011 19:40 GMT
#9
Awesome thanks for the heads-up Drogith.

I actually made a few friends around Framingham who aren't really associated with TL but they absolutely love the game. This weekend I'll make a trip to try to spread the word. I also feel bad for not for not making it to the other LANs in Maine even though you give me the heads up x.x

If anyone needs a ride around the Boston area or maybe half an hour from there feel free to ask for a ride. The gas prices around West Barnstable are ridiculous so it'd be great if anyone want to chip in for a ride...
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 27 2011 20:56 GMT
#10
Thanks for the heads up on the gas price and good to see you again Snuggs!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 28 2011 01:01 GMT
#11
One of our sponsors (Kingston) is looking for some numbers for the next event. I wonder if we'll get more SSDs? Anyone wanna register before the last spots fill up? Less than 3 weeks to go
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 29 2011 13:23 GMT
#12
Just added a few more people. Up to 10 guys now and I'm seeing some new faces. That I like
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
July 05 2011 02:25 GMT
#13
Hopefully that number will double or triple within a couple of weeks.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 05 2011 02:42 GMT
#14
Well now that the 4th weekend is over, I hope people know what is going on. Either that or they are waiting to see what kind of stuff Kingston is giving out for random door prizes.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
July 05 2011 03:15 GMT
#15
That means I'll only have to "accidentally" step on 9 guys' hands to win :D, I don't want to hurt double or triple that, the police might get suspicious
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 07 2011 03:15 GMT
#16
So now the holiday weekend is officially over and people should be getting back to work, myself included. This also means that there is less than 1 week away from this LAN. There is still plenty of room, so join the league and sign on up. Door prizes aplenty and I hear there is going to be some free food brought by as well.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
CarachAngren
Profile Joined January 2011
United States84 Posts
July 08 2011 03:54 GMT
#17
Hmmm Looking interesting... Hopefully I can attend, I might not know until the middle of the week. Either way, GL fellow new englanders!
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 08 2011 08:28 GMT
#18
On July 08 2011 12:54 CarachAngren wrote:
Hmmm Looking interesting... Hopefully I can attend, I might not know until the middle of the week. Either way, GL fellow new englanders!


Look at that, another New Englander! If it is a ride you may be in need of, you should check out our forums to see if anyone is carpooling to the LAN center. Normally everyone is pretty chill about rides and such.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
July 11 2011 01:42 GMT
#19
wish i could make it... hope more people sign up its extremely fun group of people and great prizes!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
CarachAngren
Profile Joined January 2011
United States84 Posts
July 11 2011 02:37 GMT
#20
On July 08 2011 17:28 Drogith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 12:54 CarachAngren wrote:
Hmmm Looking interesting... Hopefully I can attend, I might not know until the middle of the week. Either way, GL fellow new englanders!


Look at that, another New Englander! If it is a ride you may be in need of, you should check out our forums to see if anyone is carpooling to the LAN center. Normally everyone is pretty chill about rides and such.



Haha yea. Its not a ride thats a problem. I was down at the cape all week on vaca but problem is I have to work all week and probably this weekend to catch up I'll definitely be interested in future events and try and tell my SC pals.
alphafuzard
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1610 Posts
July 11 2011 03:25 GMT
#21
wish i could come but im on vacation ;P
ill be back for blood at the next one
more weight
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 09:17:37
July 11 2011 09:16 GMT
#22
Well, in case you do get all your work done in time, sign-ups go until Friday night. I hope to see you at one of the other events. BTW, the OP has been updated with the current player list as a spoiler. There are 18 spots left open and there may be some free food involved.

Sad face I figured you guys were waiting til the last moment. Any of the other rangers coming?
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 12 2011 09:32 GMT
#23
3 people signed up overnight! So down to 15 spots open. I think it's a great excuse to head down to the cape for the day btw. I wonder if the brewery is open...
Founder of the New England SC2 League
mechavoc
Profile Joined December 2010
United States664 Posts
July 12 2011 22:21 GMT
#24
Drog I am a maybe I had something this weekend but I might not have to go to that.
Will let you know in a day or so
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 12 2011 23:43 GMT
#25
On July 13 2011 07:21 mechavoc wrote:
Drog I am a maybe I had something this weekend but I might not have to go to that.
Will let you know in a day or so

Duly noted. Always a pleasure to have
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 13 2011 11:24 GMT
#26
Spoke with Kingston last night on the phone and we have gear shipping out tonight for this weekend. No idea what is being shipped, but it's shipping XD
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 14 2011 11:08 GMT
#27
Only a few more days left to register for this tournament. The Kingston stuff should be arriving in the mail today, so we'll get to see what cool gear I'll be giving away a as door prize. I do have to say this though. If you ever wanted to join one of these tournaments, but thought you never had a chance, this may be your lucky day! It seems like just about all the master leaguers aren't coming to this and most of the people are plat and below. I'm not saying if your a master leaguer to pop in and reck everyone, but this LAN is a great opportunity for us lower league guys can get some action! 15 spots open BTW
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 14 2011 15:19 GMT
#28
I call this my lunchtime bump.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 14 2011 21:47 GMT
#29
This is why all of E-sports, and I don't care if you live in New England or not, should love Kingston Hyper X. Now added to the door prizes and 1 special prize to be decided on later:
32 GB Flash Drive
64GB SSD
8GB DDR3 1600 Hyper X Ram

Special
12GB DDR3 1600 Hyper X Ram
Founder of the New England SC2 League
mechavoc
Profile Joined December 2010
United States664 Posts
July 15 2011 14:33 GMT
#30
On July 15 2011 06:47 Drogith wrote:
This is why all of E-sports, and I don't care if you live in New England or not, should love Kingston Hyper X. Now added to the door prizes and 1 special prize to be decided on later:
32 GB Flash Drive
64GB SSD
8GB DDR3 1600 Hyper X Ram

Special
12GB DDR3 1600 Hyper X Ram


Wow those are some serious door prizes!!
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 15 2011 15:44 GMT
#31
And those are added to the ones we already have. So I think I have figured out what to do for the 12GB ram prize. I'll tell you guys tomorrow but you'll have to be watching in some shape or form.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
July 15 2011 22:11 GMT
#32
Wow we're only a day away already, anyone in the area should definitely sign up for this. Really looking forward to it, it should be a great time!

PS Drogith you've done an amazing job, the door prizes are amazing haha
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
July 15 2011 22:14 GMT
#33
have a blast guys wish i could be there : ) drogith disperse the huges for me
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
NESC2League
Profile Joined November 2010
United States156 Posts
July 16 2011 14:57 GMT
#34
We are having some problems with traffic coming into the Cape. So we are going to delay the start for maybe 30 mins to let everyone get here.
Live in New England? Come join your local SC2 Community! http://www.NESC2League.com
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
July 16 2011 15:23 GMT
#35
Wait I thought it was going to be the 17th... goddammit fml...

...
NESC2League
Profile Joined November 2010
United States156 Posts
July 16 2011 15:35 GMT
#36
On July 17 2011 00:23 Snuggles wrote:
Wait I thought it was going to be the 17th... goddammit fml...

...

Bitters says he's gonna punch you in the face. Silly man.
Yeah, you gotta read the OP for the right date.
Live in New England? Come join your local SC2 Community! http://www.NESC2League.com
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
July 17 2011 16:30 GMT
#37
I wish I could've been there... D: I hate my life
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 17 2011 19:11 GMT
#38
As normal, something went wrong, but we persevered! You can find the reply of the tournament here:
http://www.twitch.tv/nesc2league/b/290328960#

1st place: Tupac
2nd place: Trooneh
3rd place: GoneBabyGonda

I'm really looking forward to see the footage that both NeSix and Shreeder got. Check the forums on Monday for Qualifier #3 at Friendly Fire Gaming in Storrs-Mansfield, CT on August 13th. See you there!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
July 17 2011 19:26 GMT
#39
I wish I could have been there. But at least I got to see the finals via the stream, and it was an awesome series.

I plan to attend the Dover qualifer if it happens.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 17 2011 21:43 GMT
#40
On July 18 2011 04:26 BronzeKnee wrote:
I wish I could have been there. But at least I got to see the finals via the stream, and it was an awesome series.

I plan to attend the Dover qualifer if it happens.

Dover has been moved to Amherst, MA. G2 closes at the end of the month bro. Need to keep up with the forum for New England news
Founder of the New England SC2 League
neSix
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1772 Posts
July 18 2011 23:10 GMT
#41
Hey everyone!

Congrats to the winners of the S2T2 Qualifier! Here are links to the event photos:

Facebook (tag yourselves if you like!):
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150335146946145.382634.600706144&l=1e601d3aef

Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64409904@N07/sets/72157627227446880/

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did! See you all next month!
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
July 19 2011 01:11 GMT
#42
And to follow that, the newest tournament is up and registering here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=245192

Now, to update the liquipedia page...
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 529
SteadfastSC346
TaKeTV 277
Rex105
IndyStarCraft 57
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 346
ProTech126
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Sea.KH 74
Pusan 52
Mind 47
ToSsGirL 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Aegong 29
Bale 21
sorry 19
Terrorterran 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns31064
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
hiko561
Beastyqt462
B2W.Neo422
XaKoH 200
Livibee197
Liquid`VortiX137
Hui .131
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King68
djWHEAT67
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2392
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 18m
Online Event
21h 18m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.