• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8494 users

NASL Week 5 Day 2 - Page 98

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 102 Next
Karakaxe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden585 Posts
May 13 2011 18:23 GMT
#1941
WTF is this? Is this called commentary? Seriously.. NASL is the most biased "league" ever.
Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight.
SnowSC2
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States678 Posts
May 13 2011 18:23 GMT
#1942
On May 14 2011 03:05 Sight- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 03:03 Lann555 wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:02 Glimred wrote:
Does anyone else think the immediate music after GG is incredibly awkward?


Yes, very much. It always ends up interrupting the caster

...Yeeeeeah, I definitely agree there. They want to give immediate feedback, and I want to hear it.

it reminds me of red alert when the cheesy awesome music starts playing when you win
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 13 2011 18:23 GMT
#1943
On May 14 2011 03:22 Sight- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 03:13 MrCon wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:10 Sight- wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:08 MrCon wrote:
Anyway, like in EGcup, I'm very fond of Idra casting
In fact, Idra casting only the first days of EGcup then stopping had me stopped watching it, like it's suddenly less interesting without Idra here. Like TotalBiscuit said, you need caster for every public, but as a player and an avid learner about the game, Idra casting adds a lot of value to any tourney in my eyes. And I'm far from being an Idra fanboi as my signature can hint :D

I agree but did he stop casting the EGcup? D:

I'm no idra fanboy either. I tend to root for him, but that's it. And his casting is great. I wonder if other top players would transfer over as well.

Didn't he ? I thought he was only casting the first 2 or 3 days, am I mistaken ? I hope yes, if it's true I'll go watch the vods right now <3 (well, after nasl)

Incontrol's micro was...wow...in that engagement.
I haven't been following it. But I was looking forward to his commentary since he said he was casting it last night (I caught the tail end of this cast)

Cool, I'll check that out
Fbacon
Profile Joined March 2011
18 Posts
May 13 2011 18:23 GMT
#1944
GOLD XD utter GOLD <3
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4387 Posts
May 13 2011 18:23 GMT
#1945
LOL Idra so baller xD poor cruncher....fun tho gogo Idra nice casting, really enjoying this!
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 18:24:43
May 13 2011 18:24 GMT
#1946
mmm, I'd not be too bothered about Idra being rude about Cruncher if it was just a critique of his playstyle during games, but I have to say I didn't like that Geoff basically served it up to him. Also the obvious shot at his appearance was uncalled for.
iNbluE
Profile Joined January 2011
Switzerland674 Posts
May 13 2011 18:25 GMT
#1947
On May 14 2011 03:24 Asha` wrote:
mmm, I'd not be too bothered about Idra being rude about Cruncher if it was just a critique of his playstyle during games, but I have to say I didn't like that Geoff basically served it up to him. Also the obvious shot at his appearance was uncalled for.


Agreed 100%
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 18:30:26
May 13 2011 18:26 GMT
#1948
So that is why complexitygaming was complaining about idra and nasl on twitter

And now I completly understand TB, Idra is not a PbP caster, he should add the colour.

And what colour he adds, haha...
I am not young enough to know everything.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4387 Posts
May 13 2011 18:28 GMT
#1949
Artosis pylon LOLOL
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 18:32:38
May 13 2011 18:32 GMT
#1950
On May 14 2011 03:23 Karakaxe wrote:
WTF is this? Is this called commentary? Seriously.. NASL is the most biased "league" ever.

Ever heard Artosis cast?
relyt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1073 Posts
May 13 2011 18:32 GMT
#1951
DTs . I know how ensnare feels, I can't remember how many times dts have killed me like this.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
May 13 2011 18:35 GMT
#1952
On May 14 2011 02:45 n00b3rt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 02:42 ffadicted wrote:
On May 14 2011 00:19 dunc wrote:
On May 14 2011 00:05 ffadicted wrote:
On May 14 2011 00:02 dunc wrote:
On May 13 2011 23:54 ffadicted wrote:
On May 13 2011 23:38 Mordiford wrote:
On May 13 2011 23:27 ffadicted wrote:
On May 13 2011 23:16 Mordiford wrote:
On May 13 2011 23:12 ffadicted wrote:
[quote]

Yes

Not every argument is held face to face


Yeah, this isn't about arguments being held face to face, I explicitly said IdrA could insult him in a number of other mediums and that'd be between him and Cruncher. On his stream, in certain podcasts, during a game vs him.

As a commentator, during the NASL... Not so much.

My gripe wasn't about arguments being held face to face, it was about context. The NASL is supposed to be a professional event, and having a commentator insult one of your players like that is something I find somewhat inappropriate.


The level of professionalism is really no different then all the little jokes that incontrol and gretorp make, or how tastosis makes fun of certain players like LegalMind, BitByBit and the old san. It's normal


Little humorous quips are one thing, you can't seriously be trying to make this argument. Most of it would have worked if not for the "fat" remark.


How is saying that cruncher is bad and is just gonna all-in every game any different then all the shit they said about bitbybit and legalmind and sans and etc.... And the fat thing? Since when is fat a term of insult? It's the truth, he was describing cruncher's physical apperance, to further the fact that he didn't recognize him for anything but that. It's not different then saying "that tall skinny guy" or "a random muscular dude" or "the girl with huge tits".

People need to stop being so sensitive about every little goddamn thing, it's like you can't say 2 words without offending somebody these days, nobody has a backbone anymore lol


He was calling Cruncher a random fat guy out of spite.


Oh so you speak for idra now? You can read his mind? Truth is, you put those meanings into his words, not him. You chose to take them that way, instead of what was literally said.


What was literally said is that Cruncher is a random fat guy. How are you not seeing this? I swear Idra fanboys are worse than people on 4chan.


LOL yes, that's EXACTLY what was said. Cruncher WAS a random fat guy in an elevator, there is no denying that. That's a goddamn fact. It's not insulting, it's just a description of cruncher at the time. Idra didn't know who he was, thus a random guy. They were both in an elevator. Cruncher is considered fat by normal standards. Idra said cruncher was a random fat guy in an elevator. None of this can be denied, none of this is bad. It's all fact, and idra was just explaining the situation/story.

..... I'm not seeing where this is bad lol And I can play that game too: I swear to god, some of you are worse than little girls when it comes to being insulted by everything. Please, mature and grow up, get a thicker skin and back bone, and then reconsider your thought process.

By growing up you mean talking shit about people when they can't answer and be awkward in front of a camera ? Such an ironic remark really


No, I mean don't be ridiculously offended and act like something legit happened when someone just described your physical appearance lol I can't think of anyone who has been offended by something like that since elementary school
SooYoung-Noona!
Sight-
Profile Joined January 2011
184 Posts
May 13 2011 18:36 GMT
#1953
Seems like Geoff is baiting the fat jokes and Idra is actually avoiding them.
Kazius
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Israel1456 Posts
May 13 2011 18:37 GMT
#1954
IdrA: "Not a breakfast burrito fan, don't like cheese much"

... classic.
Friendship is like peeing yourself. Anyone can see it, but only you get that warm feeling.
Sight-
Profile Joined January 2011
184 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 18:39:01
May 13 2011 18:38 GMT
#1955
On May 14 2011 03:36 Sight- wrote:
Seems like Geoff is baiting the fat jokes and Idra is actually avoiding them.


edit: the disdain for cruncher's style of play is evident

edit: I hate it when I think I'm editing and I'm quoting...-__-;;
epik640x
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1134 Posts
May 13 2011 18:39 GMT
#1956
banned from chat room? i never even typed in the nasl chat room :/ anyone else get this? is this just a message when chat is full or something.

Anyways, is this a restream.
Sight-
Profile Joined January 2011
184 Posts
May 13 2011 18:40 GMT
#1957
I'm not banned and this is a restream.
SnowSC2
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States678 Posts
May 13 2011 18:40 GMT
#1958
On May 14 2011 03:39 epik640x wrote:
banned from chat room? i never even typed in the nasl chat room :/ anyone else get this? is this just a message when chat is full or something.

Anyways, is this a restream.

yes this is the restream
Mercury-
Profile Joined December 2010
Great Britain804 Posts
May 13 2011 18:42 GMT
#1959
Cruncher just the superior player.
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 18:44:35
May 13 2011 18:42 GMT
#1960
"That was an excellent game -_-"

I think the lag affected Ensnare's micro severely in his early little attack. Looked pretty aweful and I don't know why anyone would want to do an attack like that if they knew there'd be high latency. Even though early marine/marauder/concussive happened to be the perfect choice in that scenario.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Creator 46
Mong 43
Yoon 42
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Sharp 28
Bale 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2841
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1550
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
50m
The PondCast
21h 50m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.