• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8592 users

NASL Week 5 Day 2 - Page 97

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 102 Next
Teradur
Profile Joined April 2010
97 Posts
May 13 2011 17:50 GMT
#1921
Wow after game 1 I didn't think that the Terran would have a chance, as he played sp terribly in the first game. But he really shaped up for the rest.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 13 2011 17:51 GMT
#1922
On May 14 2011 02:43 hugman wrote:
"They're not going to be impending for quite some time"

Just stop Gretorp...

I doesn't eventually can see what sort of existing thing you are eventuallery trying to perhapsify expressingly articulationning with the help of your talking appendice here to be honest.
OrchidThief
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2298 Posts
May 13 2011 17:57 GMT
#1923
The awkwardness of this casting is excruciating, both of them with the driest humor in the world. Arrgh.
Glimred
Profile Joined October 2010
China888 Posts
May 13 2011 18:02 GMT
#1924
Does anyone else think the immediate music after GG is incredibly awkward?
Sight-
Profile Joined January 2011
184 Posts
May 13 2011 18:03 GMT
#1925
On May 14 2011 02:51 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 02:43 hugman wrote:
"They're not going to be impending for quite some time"

Just stop Gretorp...

I doesn't eventually can see what sort of existing thing you are eventuallery trying to perhapsify expressingly articulationning with the help of your talking appendice here to be honest.

Honestly, if he fixes something that shouldn't be first. It should be his INCREDIBLE overreaction to everything. "They get all the drones!" "They've surrounded everything!"
Lann555
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands5173 Posts
May 13 2011 18:03 GMT
#1926
On May 14 2011 03:02 Glimred wrote:
Does anyone else think the immediate music after GG is incredibly awkward?


Yes, very much. It always ends up interrupting the caster
Fantasy Fan! Gogogo vultures
Sight-
Profile Joined January 2011
184 Posts
May 13 2011 18:05 GMT
#1927
On May 14 2011 03:03 Lann555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 03:02 Glimred wrote:
Does anyone else think the immediate music after GG is incredibly awkward?


Yes, very much. It always ends up interrupting the caster

...Yeeeeeah, I definitely agree there. They want to give immediate feedback, and I want to hear it.
n00b3rt
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria890 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 18:07:38
May 13 2011 18:07 GMT
#1928
On May 14 2011 03:05 Sight- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 03:03 Lann555 wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:02 Glimred wrote:
Does anyone else think the immediate music after GG is incredibly awkward?


Yes, very much. It always ends up interrupting the caster

...Yeeeeeah, I definitely agree there. They want to give immediate feedback, and I want to hear it.

The shitstorm on NASL at first was kind of harsh, but I just can't believe words like "we're doing our best to improve" anymore. It gets from bad to worse ...
Yeah, whatever
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 13 2011 18:08 GMT
#1929
Anyway, like in EGcup, I'm very fond of Idra casting
In fact, Idra casting only the first days of EGcup then stopping had me stopped watching it, like it's suddenly less interesting without Idra here. Like TotalBiscuit said, you need caster for every public, but as a player and an avid learner about the game, Idra casting adds a lot of value to any tourney in my eyes. And I'm far from being an Idra fanboi as my signature can hint :D
Sight-
Profile Joined January 2011
184 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 18:11:40
May 13 2011 18:10 GMT
#1930
On May 14 2011 03:08 MrCon wrote:
Anyway, like in EGcup, I'm very fond of Idra casting
In fact, Idra casting only the first days of EGcup then stopping had me stopped watching it, like it's suddenly less interesting without Idra here. Like TotalBiscuit said, you need caster for every public, but as a player and an avid learner about the game, Idra casting adds a lot of value to any tourney in my eyes. And I'm far from being an Idra fanboi as my signature can hint :D

I agree but did he stop casting the EGcup? D:

I'm no idra fanboy either. I tend to root for him, but that's it. And his casting is great. I wonder if other top players would transfer over as well.

EDIT: Idra+another pro would be interesting
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 18:13:49
May 13 2011 18:13 GMT
#1931
On May 14 2011 03:10 Sight- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 03:08 MrCon wrote:
Anyway, like in EGcup, I'm very fond of Idra casting
In fact, Idra casting only the first days of EGcup then stopping had me stopped watching it, like it's suddenly less interesting without Idra here. Like TotalBiscuit said, you need caster for every public, but as a player and an avid learner about the game, Idra casting adds a lot of value to any tourney in my eyes. And I'm far from being an Idra fanboi as my signature can hint :D

I agree but did he stop casting the EGcup? D:

I'm no idra fanboy either. I tend to root for him, but that's it. And his casting is great. I wonder if other top players would transfer over as well.

Didn't he ? I thought he was only casting the first 2 or 3 days, am I mistaken ? I hope yes, if it's true I'll go watch the vods right now <3 (well, after nasl)

Incontrol's micro was...wow...in that engagement.
Seriox
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany373 Posts
May 13 2011 18:13 GMT
#1932
Dat mistake.

Really bad play by Incontrol.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 18:16:18
May 13 2011 18:15 GMT
#1933
Oh dear, I thought San vs Tester was going to be the most disappointing PvP play I saw this month xD

TT1 doing a good job with his unit control though for the most part.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 13 2011 18:16 GMT
#1934
On May 14 2011 03:13 Seriox wrote:
Dat mistake.

Really bad play by Incontrol.

Yeah, and the immortal focussed zealots the whole battle
Leavzou
Profile Joined January 2011
France156 Posts
May 13 2011 18:18 GMT
#1935
Gretorp trollin idra hahaha
Raskit
Profile Joined July 2009
579 Posts
May 13 2011 18:19 GMT
#1936
That stare off was kinda freaky.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 13 2011 18:21 GMT
#1937
He will cheese ensnare twice and probably failing xD
Sight-
Profile Joined January 2011
184 Posts
May 13 2011 18:22 GMT
#1938
On May 14 2011 03:13 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 03:10 Sight- wrote:
On May 14 2011 03:08 MrCon wrote:
Anyway, like in EGcup, I'm very fond of Idra casting
In fact, Idra casting only the first days of EGcup then stopping had me stopped watching it, like it's suddenly less interesting without Idra here. Like TotalBiscuit said, you need caster for every public, but as a player and an avid learner about the game, Idra casting adds a lot of value to any tourney in my eyes. And I'm far from being an Idra fanboi as my signature can hint :D

I agree but did he stop casting the EGcup? D:

I'm no idra fanboy either. I tend to root for him, but that's it. And his casting is great. I wonder if other top players would transfer over as well.

Didn't he ? I thought he was only casting the first 2 or 3 days, am I mistaken ? I hope yes, if it's true I'll go watch the vods right now <3 (well, after nasl)

Incontrol's micro was...wow...in that engagement.
I haven't been following it. But I was looking forward to his commentary since he said he was casting it last night (I caught the tail end of this cast)
iNbluE
Profile Joined January 2011
Switzerland674 Posts
May 13 2011 18:22 GMT
#1939
Just a random fat guy... ROFL
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Apoo
Profile Joined January 2011
413 Posts
May 13 2011 18:23 GMT
#1940
Random fat guy :DDDDDDDDD

I laughed so hard
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech126
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Mong 43
Creator 43
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Bale 28
Sharp 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8353
Dendi592
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1544
markeloff98
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3086
Khaldor1079
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1667
B2W.Neo353
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax269
DeMusliM216
byalli112
Mew2King86
hiko60
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
52m
The PondCast
21h 52m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.