Overall, the NASL is still providing exciting games, not gonna complain too much, I still wouldn't buy a pass for it, there is still a lot that could be worked on a bit.
Hopefully by season 2 it's all good.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Do not post TSL spoilers in this thread. | ||
|
Mordiford
4448 Posts
Overall, the NASL is still providing exciting games, not gonna complain too much, I still wouldn't buy a pass for it, there is still a lot that could be worked on a bit. Hopefully by season 2 it's all good. | ||
|
Soap
Brazil1546 Posts
SeleCT play is a work of art though, my favorite terran together with KawaiiRice. | ||
|
motbob
United States12546 Posts
Poll: Recommend select vs hasuobs? nah (13) Yah (4) 17 total votes Your vote: Recommend select vs hasuobs? | ||
|
Kennigit
Canada19447 Posts
| ||
|
gogogadgetflow
United States2583 Posts
I',m enjoying today's games a lot more because Diggity and Khaldor are both excellent casters. I'll admit neither of them is extremely analytical but I'm really ok with that. | ||
|
godemperor
Belgium2043 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:21 Grettin wrote: Show nested quote + On April 17 2011 10:19 Scribble wrote: On April 17 2011 10:18 Grettin wrote: On April 17 2011 10:16 Scribble wrote: It's depressing seeing only 7.5k viewers. Its funny because even Idra has more viewers than NASL right know. How is that funny? Go figure. ![]() Select played well. Dont mean to troll, but it is kinda funny, But im sure viewer ship will increase when the offline finals come. | ||
|
spybreak
United States684 Posts
| ||
|
Vorlik
1522 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:21 jdseemoreglass wrote: The nasl chat works fine, I log off, the next day it says I am banned from chat, I refresh, I check my messages, no message, no explanation, I log out, try another account, no success, I message a mod, message nasl, two days later no response at all, still banned, still confused, I ask if chat is working in idra's channel, no response, ask in TL forums, no response... I give up. You can still see the stream though right? You don't need to chat do you? o.O | ||
|
gogogadgetflow
United States2583 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:22 Kennigit wrote: Anyone else having the problem where clicking on 720p asks you to buy the 1080p version? yes | ||
|
Tippany
United States765 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:22 Kennigit wrote: Anyone else having the problem where clicking on 720p asks you to buy the 1080p version? Yep. | ||
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
| ||
|
zaii
Guam2611 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:22 Dexington wrote: Khaldor just said that HasuObs didn't like the patch... Protoss got like no nerfs. WTF? he wanted some buffs, but nada | ||
|
Yang Wenli
United States2283 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:22 Kennigit wrote: Anyone else having the problem where clicking on 720p asks you to buy the 1080p version? Same | ||
|
A Wet Shamwow
United States1590 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:22 Dexington wrote: Khaldor just said that HasuObs didn't like the patch... Protoss got like no nerfs. WTF? I guess terran didnt get nerfed enough to him. | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:21 jdseemoreglass wrote: The nasl chat works fine, I log off, the next day it says I am banned from chat, I refresh, I check my messages, no message, no explanation, I log out, try another account, no success, I message a mod, message nasl, two days later no response at all, still banned, still confused, I ask if chat is working in idra's channel, no response, ask in TL forums, no response... I give up. Because noone cares about a stupid stream chat. | ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
Boss mode Select <3 After his TvP performances@MLG, I'm pretty confident in his win. | ||
|
Resilient
United Kingdom1431 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:22 Dexington wrote: Khaldor just said that HasuObs didn't like the patch... Protoss got like no nerfs. WTF? Hasuobs was one of the biggest templar users in Europe, go figure why he doesn't like the patch. | ||
|
Mastermind
Canada7096 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:22 Dexington wrote: Khaldor just said that HasuObs didn't like the patch... Protoss got like no nerfs. WTF? Khydarin amulet | ||
|
whiterabbit
2675 Posts
Go SeleCT go! ![]() | ||
|
spybreak
United States684 Posts
On April 17 2011 10:22 Kennigit wrote: Anyone else having the problem where clicking on 720p asks you to buy the 1080p version? I think thats because 720p is considered HD so you will need to be a subscriber for that. | ||
| ||
|
|
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|