On April 12 2011 19:45 Mitchlew wrote:
Who is commentating this?
Who is commentating this?
dapollo and demuslim (with 2gd as host)
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
sigol
United Kingdom134 Posts
On April 12 2011 19:45 Mitchlew wrote: Who is commentating this? dapollo and demuslim (with 2gd as host) | ||
|
Benjef
United Kingdom6921 Posts
On April 12 2011 19:42 Aelfric wrote: Raistlin's interview with MC Interview with TLO That was Jokes. "I won't call him an easy zerg because I know him. But if I didn't know him I would." That made me crack up so much. | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On April 12 2011 19:45 Mitchlew wrote: Who is commentating this? Shaun ”Apollo” Clark and Benjamin ”Demuslim” Baker | ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
| ||
|
ShaSKiRa
Australia344 Posts
If yes im prepare for tonight ... :D | ||
|
Kralle333
Denmark301 Posts
| ||
|
Benjef
United Kingdom6921 Posts
On April 12 2011 19:52 ShaSKiRa wrote: This is only in 1 day right? If yes im prepare for tonight ... :D Yup one day tournament ![]() | ||
|
hugman
Sweden4644 Posts
On April 12 2011 19:45 Irave wrote: "since I know Morrow, I won't call him an easy zerg, which I would if I didn't know him" MC is so amazing and he just smiles big afterwards! That cracked me up :D | ||
|
tztztz
Germany314 Posts
On April 12 2011 19:52 Kralle333 wrote: I thought the timezone was CET? summer time | ||
|
Sandro
897 Posts
| ||
|
Irave
United States9965 Posts
| ||
|
Moofadoobada
United States266 Posts
| ||
|
SilverLeagueElite
United States626 Posts
| ||
|
duck.fit
United States241 Posts
| ||
|
BasilPesto
Australia624 Posts
On April 12 2011 19:57 Moofadoobada wrote: Mc is such a baller! Some awesome interviews. +1. Interesting that he named Jinro and Huk as potential winners. | ||
|
blooblooblahblah
Australia4163 Posts
| ||
|
Kralle333
Denmark301 Posts
On April 12 2011 19:54 tztztz wrote: summer time oh lol ![]() | ||
|
hugman
Sweden4644 Posts
On April 12 2011 20:17 BasilPesto wrote: Show nested quote + On April 12 2011 19:57 Moofadoobada wrote: Mc is such a baller! Some awesome interviews. +1. Interesting that he named Jinro and Huk as potential winners. He's probably just being polite | ||
|
Valikyr
Sweden2653 Posts
On April 12 2011 20:17 BasilPesto wrote: Show nested quote + On April 12 2011 19:57 Moofadoobada wrote: Mc is such a baller! Some awesome interviews. +1. Interesting that he named Jinro and Huk as potential winners. Not really since they're his practice partners in the oGs house. | ||
|
Prostak
Poland192 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|