![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/auPYn.png)
I've updated my flash, rebooted my pc and tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. All give me this result. My ad block is also disabled. I'd hate to miss out on this because I can't get my stream to work.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
DMcKechnie
Scotland75 Posts
![]() I've updated my flash, rebooted my pc and tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. All give me this result. My ad block is also disabled. I'd hate to miss out on this because I can't get my stream to work. | ||
|
Day[9]
United States7366 Posts
| ||
|
Deleted User 3420
24492 Posts
You know what's badass? 2 starcraft streams. Oh shit they got booths! | ||
|
hc253218
Canada252 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
HeIios
Sweden2523 Posts
On June 04 2011 05:55 Day[9] wrote: we're listening to sundance talk right now. we'll be goin live SUPEr soon :D :D :D :D Really cool! | ||
|
gerundium
Netherlands786 Posts
| ||
|
Aargg
Netherlands21 Posts
| ||
|
Goshawk.
United Kingdom5338 Posts
| ||
|
Paladia
802 Posts
On June 04 2011 05:52 baeracaed wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2011 05:51 Paladia wrote: The stream schedule seems a bit messed up. No idra vs MC (which I thought was today) and both streams has Ret vs Idra on the schedule. http://i.imgur.com/Niw73.gif Looks like Idra vs MC is the first game on red stream, bud. Not if you go to http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/starcraft_2_red and click on Schedule - Starcraft 2 Red | ||
|
hc253218
Canada252 Posts
| ||
|
elmizzt
United States3309 Posts
| ||
|
gerundium
Netherlands786 Posts
| ||
|
Gescom
Canada3516 Posts
On June 04 2011 05:55 Day[9] wrote: we're listening to sundance talk right now. we'll be goin live SUPEr soon :D :D :D :D My pants are throbbing in anticipation. | ||
|
Senx
Sweden5901 Posts
| ||
|
heishe
Germany2284 Posts
sooo excited. | ||
|
knL
Germany400 Posts
| ||
|
Day[9]
United States7366 Posts
| ||
|
Deleted User 3420
24492 Posts
| ||
|
ffadicted
United States3545 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Stork soO Shuttle Rush Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|