• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7935 users

[GSL] Video Footage - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
KevinAce
Profile Joined May 2010
United States101 Posts
August 30 2010 10:13 GMT
#201
We all used Korean Battle.net accounts so the comment about Gold for Torch is incorrect. None of us used our own accounts there. We got 'special' treatment in the fact that we had two computers out in the open...but that's just because we all had to share these two computers as they were the only ones with installations of of English clients hacked to play on Korean Battle.net.
LootMarket.com
KevinAce
Profile Joined May 2010
United States101 Posts
August 30 2010 10:15 GMT
#202
I'm not too involved in the 'pro' scene these days but am starting to get there a bit more. I spent a lot of time with the guys there (Artosis, TLO, Tasteless, TorcH, idrA) and noticed no animosity between players. Everybody got along great (during the matches and out for drinks after).

Although after I explained how girls dig good players and jump from shitty players to good ones, my chick was all over TLO's sexy accent within seconds. Yikes.
LootMarket.com
Duscha
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany42 Posts
August 30 2010 10:18 GMT
#203
awesome dude

I'm looking forward to see more closeups of mouse and keyboard handling.
ranger231
Profile Joined August 2010
Russian Federation5 Posts
August 30 2010 10:25 GMT
#204
TLO was crazy with his mouse and keyboard. ANyone know which keyboard\mouse he uses?
Dude< you had this game early on
hakundo
Profile Joined August 2010
25 Posts
August 30 2010 10:33 GMT
#205
Thank you Artosis!!! I'm glade to see you casting the GSL
ReactoR
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden72 Posts
August 30 2010 10:36 GMT
#206
Great vids!

Have a question tho, how will it work out with you both playing and commentating assuming you go far? Or am I missing something?
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
August 30 2010 10:37 GMT
#207
On August 30 2010 19:15 KevinAce wrote:
Although after I explained how girls dig good players and jump from shitty players to good ones, my chick was all over TLO's sexy accent within seconds. Yikes.


lmao, poor Kevin
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-30 12:25:23
August 30 2010 12:17 GMT
#208
On August 30 2010 15:30 RifleCow wrote:
TLO and Idra are like becoming best buddies in that video. They seem to interact alot more than the other Liquid members. Interesting...


"Idra: 'I wish I knew how to quit you.'
TLO: [crying] 'Well, why don't you? Why don't you just let me be? It's because of you Greg, that I'm like this! I'm nothin'... I'm nowhere... Get the fuck off me! I can't stand being like this no more, Greg."

So sad ;_;

[edit]

+ Show Spoiler +
It's a throwback to brokeback mountain, in case some people are wondering what the hell I'm smoking...
DarkspearTribe
Profile Joined August 2010
568 Posts
August 30 2010 12:36 GMT
#209
On August 30 2010 21:17 HeIios wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2010 15:30 RifleCow wrote:
TLO and Idra are like becoming best buddies in that video. They seem to interact alot more than the other Liquid members. Interesting...


"Idra: 'I wish I knew how to quit you.'
TLO: [crying] 'Well, why don't you? Why don't you just let me be? It's because of you Greg, that I'm like this! I'm nothin'... I'm nowhere... Get the fuck off me! I can't stand being like this no more, Greg."

So sad ;_;

[edit]

+ Show Spoiler +
It's a throwback to brokeback mountain, in case some people are wondering what the hell I'm smoking...

In the mountains...
ku1185
Profile Joined May 2010
United States13 Posts
August 30 2010 13:40 GMT
#210
awesome videos. thanks!
AmiPolizeiFunk
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany804 Posts
August 30 2010 14:08 GMT
#211
On August 30 2010 19:13 KevinAce wrote:
We all used Korean Battle.net accounts so the comment about Gold for Torch is incorrect. None of us used our own accounts there. We got 'special' treatment in the fact that we had two computers out in the open...but that's just because we all had to share these two computers as they were the only ones with installations of of English clients hacked to play on Korean Battle.net.


I wouldn't say "hacked." I live in Germany and play on an English client. I just had to d/l it after I bought my game.

Alphaes
Profile Joined April 2010
United States651 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-30 14:25:31
August 30 2010 14:25 GMT
#212
On August 30 2010 23:08 AmiPolizeiFunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2010 19:13 KevinAce wrote:
We all used Korean Battle.net accounts so the comment about Gold for Torch is incorrect. None of us used our own accounts there. We got 'special' treatment in the fact that we had two computers out in the open...but that's just because we all had to share these two computers as they were the only ones with installations of of English clients hacked to play on Korean Battle.net.


I wouldn't say "hacked." I live in Germany and play on an English client. I just had to d/l it after I bought my game.



Well there's an English client by default for the EU servers, but I doubt there was any provided (retail) for the Korean servers. That's probably what was meant by that.
What this
shin ken
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Germany614 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-30 14:44:10
August 30 2010 14:43 GMT
#213
On August 30 2010 23:25 Alphaes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2010 23:08 AmiPolizeiFunk wrote:
On August 30 2010 19:13 KevinAce wrote:
We all used Korean Battle.net accounts so the comment about Gold for Torch is incorrect. None of us used our own accounts there. We got 'special' treatment in the fact that we had two computers out in the open...but that's just because we all had to share these two computers as they were the only ones with installations of of English clients hacked to play on Korean Battle.net.


I wouldn't say "hacked." I live in Germany and play on an English client. I just had to d/l it after I bought my game.



Well there's an English client by default for the EU servers, but I doubt there was any provided (retail) for the Korean servers. That's probably what was meant by that.


The Australian English client works in Korea doesn't it?
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
August 30 2010 15:01 GMT
#214
On August 30 2010 23:43 shin ken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2010 23:25 Alphaes wrote:
On August 30 2010 23:08 AmiPolizeiFunk wrote:
On August 30 2010 19:13 KevinAce wrote:
We all used Korean Battle.net accounts so the comment about Gold for Torch is incorrect. None of us used our own accounts there. We got 'special' treatment in the fact that we had two computers out in the open...but that's just because we all had to share these two computers as they were the only ones with installations of of English clients hacked to play on Korean Battle.net.


I wouldn't say "hacked." I live in Germany and play on an English client. I just had to d/l it after I bought my game.



Well there's an English client by default for the EU servers, but I doubt there was any provided (retail) for the Korean servers. That's probably what was meant by that.


The Australian English client works in Korea doesn't it?


I believe Korea has its own server while Australia is on SEA.
this game is a fucking jokie
KevinAce
Profile Joined May 2010
United States101 Posts
August 30 2010 15:09 GMT
#215
On August 30 2010 23:25 Alphaes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2010 23:08 AmiPolizeiFunk wrote:
On August 30 2010 19:13 KevinAce wrote:
We all used Korean Battle.net accounts so the comment about Gold for Torch is incorrect. None of us used our own accounts there. We got 'special' treatment in the fact that we had two computers out in the open...but that's just because we all had to share these two computers as they were the only ones with installations of of English clients hacked to play on Korean Battle.net.


I wouldn't say "hacked." I live in Germany and play on an English client. I just had to d/l it after I bought my game.



Well there's an English client by default for the EU servers, but I doubt there was any provided (retail) for the Korean servers. That's probably what was meant by that.
Correct. It's impossible to use an English client on Korean servers...unless you're at an event run with the help of the Blizzard staff.
LootMarket.com
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
August 30 2010 15:15 GMT
#216
On August 31 2010 00:09 KevinAce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2010 23:25 Alphaes wrote:
On August 30 2010 23:08 AmiPolizeiFunk wrote:
On August 30 2010 19:13 KevinAce wrote:
We all used Korean Battle.net accounts so the comment about Gold for Torch is incorrect. None of us used our own accounts there. We got 'special' treatment in the fact that we had two computers out in the open...but that's just because we all had to share these two computers as they were the only ones with installations of of English clients hacked to play on Korean Battle.net.


I wouldn't say "hacked." I live in Germany and play on an English client. I just had to d/l it after I bought my game.



Well there's an English client by default for the EU servers, but I doubt there was any provided (retail) for the Korean servers. That's probably what was meant by that.
Correct. It's impossible to use an English client on Korean servers...unless you're at an event run with the help of the Blizzard staff.


Or if you use this:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=139082
this game is a fucking jokie
noproblem
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom161 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-30 20:12:34
August 30 2010 19:47 GMT
#217
Great video thanks Artosis!

Sorry Jinro!
(╯°□°)╯︵ du
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
August 30 2010 20:53 GMT
#218
Awesome job Artosis! Great vids!

Jinro had some bad luck but hopefully he gets an easier bracket next time like Idra and TLO did.

Idra and TLO to the finals!
Grantler
Profile Joined August 2010
United States228 Posts
August 30 2010 21:30 GMT
#219
CellaWerra love!
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
August 30 2010 22:24 GMT
#220
I'm very upset garimto didn't make it in...
also artosis, is being baller enough to make it into the Ro64 gonna interfere with you casting the games?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 572
UpATreeSC 107
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 935
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 90
Zeus 68
Trap 45
910 36
zelot 33
Sexy 24
Bale 19
JYJ 19
[ Show more ]
soO 19
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6846
420jenkins186
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1496
Fnx 816
edward61
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS140
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1584
Other Games
summit1g3799
Grubby3391
Beastyqt732
B2W.Neo669
byalli427
KnowMe164
C9.Mang0150
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 79
Chillindude20
Railgan13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV272
BasetradeTV268
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur382
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 56m
Stellar Fest
17h 56m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.