• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6987 users

SEA Server Showcase (3000 posts) - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
July 25 2010 14:17 GMT
#21
uhm, can I barge in to be a caster? I have decent english and was a caster for the Philippine Scene before. I have a microphone and skype account

Im a pretty decent player, around a competitive plat division but didn't get to diamond keep losing in phase 2 but had a good win ratio of .53 percent. Just didn't level up to diamond I dunno
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Gunman_csz
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United Arab Emirates492 Posts
July 25 2010 14:43 GMT
#22
Don't want to be harsh on the SG players, but they have 0percent chance of winning against Aussies. Hell anyone of the aussie player can all kill the sg team.

This will be fun nonetheless.
I will be eagerly waiting for this
Began Starcraft journey on 5th May 2009
Scruff
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore509 Posts
July 25 2010 14:51 GMT
#23
HAHA what?! iceiceice took up starcraft 2?
I astonish myself everyday
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
July 25 2010 15:02 GMT
#24
On July 25 2010 23:43 Gunman_csz wrote:
Don't want to be harsh on the SG players, but they have 0percent chance of winning against Aussies. Hell anyone of the aussie player can all kill the sg team.

This will be fun nonetheless.
I will be eagerly waiting for this

Do you even know the SG players? xD
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Gunman_csz
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United Arab Emirates492 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-25 15:13:35
July 25 2010 15:11 GMT
#25
I know both revenant and taganat and from my wc3 days (I was in the same team). I can tell you for certain that Aussies like moonglade / Philbots level where much much higher.

Hence my excitement, I really want to see how they fare against Moonglade and other aussies.
Began Starcraft journey on 5th May 2009
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
July 25 2010 15:14 GMT
#26
On July 26 2010 00:11 Gunman_csz wrote:
I know both revenant and taganat and from my wc3 days (I was in the same team). I can tell you for certain that Aussies like moonglade / Philbots level where much much higher.

Hence my excitement, I really want to see how they fare against Moonglade and other aussies.

I doubt PhiLBoT will ever play SC2, but Mez, Paz, and a few other of the WC3 guys you mighyt know of play too. Mez was originally going to play in this team but SG only had 4 competitive players available.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
July 25 2010 15:30 GMT
#27
Go go singapore
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 25 2010 17:10 GMT
#28
Aussie Aussie Aussie!
lalala
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 25 2010 17:24 GMT
#29
Wow, i am surprised at the Lack of Terran in this torney. Luckly i am a Zerg player but i feel kinda bad for the T-fan's out there. I guess KJH will have to Represent his country and his race.

Man, 2 am is early but i will be on the stream...
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
hhrn
Profile Joined May 2010
157 Posts
July 25 2010 18:14 GMT
#30
Woah iceiceice to SC2, guess I'm rooting for Singapore :D
CHosEN
divinesage
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore649 Posts
July 25 2010 18:16 GMT
#31
Wow this is great, time to watch this and compare my lowly standards with the top players from our region.
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 25 2010 18:17 GMT
#32
Good luck Aussies! Wish I could watch this. I always have trouble watching your events Del.
Life is Good.
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 02:58:07
July 26 2010 02:57 GMT
#33
On July 26 2010 00:30 yongming wrote:
Go go singapore

On July 26 2010 02:10 youngminii wrote:
Aussie Aussie Aussie!

So confusing haha.

On July 26 2010 03:17 Alou wrote:
Good luck Aussies! Wish I could watch this. I always have trouble watching your events Del.

Yeah I still have this in mind and hope sometimes to cast some showmatches at US-friendly times so you guys can see what SEA has to offer n_n

ALSO there's a lineup change! (Wiki)nirvAnA will be playing first for Singapore instead of IceIceIce. Don't worry you should still get to see all the players though, we decide the other lineups after the first match has been played to keep you all guessing.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
July 26 2010 05:09 GMT
#34
On July 26 2010 11:57 deL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2010 00:30 yongming wrote:
Go go singapore

Show nested quote +
On July 26 2010 02:10 youngminii wrote:
Aussie Aussie Aussie!

So confusing haha.

Show nested quote +
On July 26 2010 03:17 Alou wrote:
Good luck Aussies! Wish I could watch this. I always have trouble watching your events Del.

Yeah I still have this in mind and hope sometimes to cast some showmatches at US-friendly times so you guys can see what SEA has to offer n_n

ALSO there's a lineup change! (Wiki)nirvAnA will be playing first for Singapore instead of IceIceIce. Don't worry you should still get to see all the players though, we decide the other lineups after the first match has been played to keep you all guessing.


Honestly, decent events run at midday on weekends will probably attract a decent showing of players, and at a respectable time for most viewers worldwide.

Also i might not be able to cast, idk.
aLt)nirvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Singapore848 Posts
July 26 2010 09:17 GMT
#35
gogo Singapore!!

Yea we are the underdogs but im sure we will put up a good fight ^_^
sc2sea.com - The SEA / ANZ community
Alegzandur
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Philippines52 Posts
July 26 2010 10:15 GMT
#36
Ok I just realized the Chinese are gonna be playing on the Taiwan server and not the SEA + Oceania one, looks like the road to diamond's gonna be pretty easy lol
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
July 26 2010 10:23 GMT
#37
AZZ FIGHTING! Get em bro!
Why?
Invictus
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Singapore2697 Posts
July 26 2010 10:28 GMT
#38
Seeing so many pros play zerg makes me want to switch from t to z but im already intent on switching to p lolz
Lee Jaedong Fighting!
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
July 26 2010 10:32 GMT
#39
On July 26 2010 19:28 streamofhonour wrote:
Seeing so many pros play zerg makes me want to switch from t to z but im already intent on switching to p lolz

I think more play P.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
July 26 2010 10:58 GMT
#40
Whao Iceiceice's SC2 beta ELO rating is higher than Day9's (assuming its the same iceiceice).
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 478
WardiTV169
Rex85
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17833
StarCastTV_EN410
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko321
mouzHeroMarine 317
ProTech132
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 12758
EffOrt 6429
BeSt 1898
ZerO 1296
Horang2 921
Hyuk 916
Larva 841
Hyun 290
Zeus 279
Stork 211
[ Show more ]
Light 205
Killer 199
Barracks 124
Rush 92
Mini 64
Yoon 60
ToSsGirL 42
ggaemo 37
Shinee 36
Bale 29
Terrorterran 22
PianO 22
Mong 22
Sacsri 21
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 8
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Dendi685
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
byalli741
x6flipin90
Other Games
singsing1927
olofmeister1510
XaKoH 529
crisheroes257
Sick184
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS43
Mew2King43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream427
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 242
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH290
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.