• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10070 users

Practice Partner Thread Season 3 - Page 61

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 Next
Kronen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States732 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 02:25:06
October 21 2011 02:19 GMT
#1201
Server: AM
TL ID: Kronen
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kronen.965
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2310361/1/Kronen/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2310361/Kronen
Other: Hi there! I'm currently a silver and climbing zerg looking to practice any and all line-ups. Please add and PM me at any time in game for some practice. I'm always looking to play a bit. Don't hesitate! I follow all the major SC2 tourneys and will skype/chat to review replays if you'd like as well.
iSoAksys
Profile Joined October 2011
18 Posts
October 21 2011 08:36 GMT
#1202
Server: AM
TL ID: iSoAksys
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: iSoAksys.921
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2935548/1/iSoAksys/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2935548/iSoAksys
Other: Hello! I'm a gold level player that went up the ranks all the way from bronze, which is kind of proven with the amount of games i recorded. Please PM or add me anytime, as I want to see what it feels like to play against Diamond and Platinum Players. Thanks :D
Chamby
Profile Joined September 2011
United States32 Posts
October 21 2011 14:13 GMT
#1203
TL ID: Chamby
B.Net ID: Chamby.506
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3070067/1/Chamby/
Other: I'm a bronze league player in the top 8 of my division and looking to get better. I was looking for players of any race to practice with to improve my skills and gain any advice that they might have for me. Any race welcome. I can be contacted on B.Net, TL or Skype (Chamby704). I normally play at night, usually from about 7pm-2am
Ruthless 1
Profile Joined October 2011
1 Post
October 21 2011 18:03 GMT
#1204
Server: AM
TL ID: Ruthless 1
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ruthless.611
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2995486/1/Ruthless/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2995486/Ruthless
Other: I'm currently a bronze protoss player, but I honestly think I'm much better. I'm looking for mainly terran and zerg players to play with, but protoss players are welcome too. I'm down to practice or play teams, it doesn't matter. I'm just looking for people who like to play and play a lot.
Badmander
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 23:51:43
October 21 2011 19:46 GMT
#1205
Server: AM
TL ID: Badmander
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: CommanderBad :209
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3157378/1/CommanderBad/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3157378/CommanderBad
Other: Bronze league scrub here just looking for people to spar / train against and talk about Starcraft 2. Trying to get into if after never really playing RTS, but it's slow with noone to talk to.. I'm usually on in the afternoon-night , GST -8:00
Kick logic to the curb, and do the impossible! That's the way Team Dai-Gurren rolls!
sarexxx
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1 Post
October 21 2011 20:37 GMT
#1206
Server: EU
TL ID: sarexxx
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MadBill.205
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/910678/1/MadBill/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/910678/MadBill
Other: I'm top bronze protoss, looking for some fun practice partners of any race. I've only been playin RTS for a couple of months max and very inactively but I'm looking to change that and improve as fast as possible! feel free to msg me on here on in game also skype if u want (sarex123)
iKarus
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3 Posts
October 21 2011 21:48 GMT
#1207
Server: AM
TL ID: iKarus
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: iKarus.326
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1517190/1/iKarus/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1517190/iKarus
Other: on alot.
Okoko
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom18 Posts
October 21 2011 23:09 GMT
#1208
Server: EU
TL ID: Okoko
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Psyche.666
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2035509/1/Psyche/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2035509/Psyche
Other: Silver Zerg, looking for cool people around silver/gold to practice with. All races equally appreciated, and I am on frequently when I don't have school work.
"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire
signpost
Profile Joined September 2011
United States10 Posts
October 22 2011 01:02 GMT
#1209
Server: AM
TL ID: signpost
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Signpost.275
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1478138/1/Signpost/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1478138/Signpost
Other: Silver terran. Hoping to move up to gold in the next season. I'm a teacher but have a 4-day school week, so I normally play a lot on Fridays and Saturdays. I'm in Arizona, so I'm in the Pacific/Mountain time zones, depending on the time of year.
ChefStarCraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada350 Posts
October 22 2011 02:22 GMT
#1210
Server: AM Server
TL ID: ChefStarcraft
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Chef
Code: 420
Profile: URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/535389/1/Chef/
Race: Zerg (Exclusively)
Other: Platinum Zerg, returning after a 4 month break. I'm rusty, slow and horrible. I'm looking for all skill levels to help get me back to where I was, and beyond. More So golds & platinums to help me grasp the basics all over again. Skype, Vent or Teamspeak preferred, but not needed.
Why don't we see who is the wizard and play some one on one, I think you'll find me sympathetic to ya when I've won, It seems you've got the brawn to beat me if this was all it takes, But I've got skills to pay the bills and punish each of your mistakes.
CrnDWookiee
Profile Joined October 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-22 03:39:56
October 22 2011 03:38 GMT
#1211
Server: AM
TL ID: TwiXx
B.Net ID: TwiXx
Code: 765
Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/444521/1/TwiXx/
Race : Protoss
Other: i am a Silver Protoss player looking for someone to practice with that wants to help me get better and himself/herself. I usually play really late EST, like around 11pm-4am EST. I have skype and all that jazz just add me and lets talk about getting better :D i have played zerg a lot around my level and i have no problem switching to help someone practice.
Fraame
Profile Joined July 2011
10 Posts
October 22 2011 03:44 GMT
#1212
Server: US
TL ID: Fraame
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Frame.673
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2402584/1/Frame/
Sc2RanksURL: N/A
Other: Mid bronze Terran. Played a couple months back and took a break. Mainly played Zerg but now I am trying out(and enjoying) Terran. I have vent/skype and a mic. Mainly on during the night. EST.
Arkc
Profile Joined October 2011
United States9 Posts
October 22 2011 08:24 GMT
#1213
Server: AM
TL ID: arkc
B.Net ID: ArC
Code: 894
Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3132051/1/ArC/
Race : Zerg
Other: Silver zerg here, looking for someone who knows what they are doing and can tell me what i'm doing wrong. On alot, willing to practice often.
Its not over until the end.
PlaycaLm
Profile Joined March 2006
United States242 Posts
October 22 2011 08:44 GMT
#1214
Server: AM
TL ID: pLaycaLm
B.Net ID: pLaycaLm
Code: 663
Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2331313/1/pLaycaLm/
Race : Protoss
Other: Silver toss here looking to practice all matchups / learn mechanics better..
SickMyDuck_
Profile Joined October 2011
30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-22 17:21:21
October 22 2011 17:20 GMT
#1215
Server: EU
TL ID: SickMyDuck_
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SickMyDuck.954
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/it/profile/1988806/1/SickMyDuck/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1988806/SickMyDuck
Other: Former mid master's league player.Havent played since April,came back recently.Need training partners from all races to come back on track,before i start laddering again.Contact me either here or on bnet,usually online in the evening.Available also Skype/ts/whatever you may need.
-Okra-
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada26 Posts
October 22 2011 22:59 GMT
#1216
Server: AM
TL ID: S0matic
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Somatic.331
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2902899/1/Somatic/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2902899/Somatic
Other: Diamond level Protoss looking to get into masters after the unlock. Looking for serious practice partners to play out 5-10 games a session as anything less is rather ineffective. Looking to practice new strats and refine my current mechanics. Feel free to PM me either on TL or Bnet, I have skype as well.
epeezy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3 Posts
October 23 2011 07:43 GMT
#1217
Server: AM
TL ID: epeezy
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: epeezy.868
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1003154/1/epeezy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1003154/epeezy
Other: Mid masters Protoss looking to get more practice in against all races. PM me on bnet.
nosinned
Profile Joined December 2010
United States30 Posts
October 23 2011 14:38 GMT
#1218
Server: AM
TL ID: ECHO
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ECHO.398
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1330201/1/Echo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1330201/Echo
Other: Top 10 Plat player Looking for Zerg practice partner as its my weakest match up. Also available to practice with other races. Have Skype, Vent, and play daily. Eastern Time. Mature 23yr old player looking for others to improve with
Chamby
Profile Joined September 2011
United States32 Posts
October 23 2011 16:35 GMT
#1219
Server: AM
TL ID: Chamby
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Chamby.506
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3070067/1/Chamby/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3070067/Chamby
Other: Bronze League protoss in the Top 8 of my division. I'm just trying to improve and become a more serious player. I realize that I am a very low level player, but I really want to improve. I am looking for players of any race to play against and practice. I play mostly at nights, from about 7pm-2am and on weekends. Contact me on TL.net, Skype (Chamby704), or AIM (trpbsktbll) if you would be willing to play with me.
Zappadappa
Profile Joined October 2010
55 Posts
October 23 2011 17:03 GMT
#1220
Server: AM
TL ID: Zappadappa
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: dmgzappa.920
other: I am a 1k masters zerg so anyone either around that or higher please msg me for practice games i am really looking to improve. I have vent/skype/teamspeak.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
SpeCial 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 619
firebathero 79
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever412
League of Legends
JimRising 173
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS119
PPMD6
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5399
Liquid`Hasu1859
Other Games
summit1g7034
shahzam487
byalli378
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 30m
Stellar Fest
15h 30m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.