Server: US Server
TL ID: roonan67
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Delay.559
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2576744/1/Delay
Other: low plat but high gold looking for 1v1 only
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy |
|
Delay559
France89 Posts
April 26 2011 01:33 GMT
#6681
Server: US Server TL ID: roonan67 B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Delay.559 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2576744/1/Delay Other: low plat but high gold looking for 1v1 only | ||
|
Dynamis
United States15 Posts
April 26 2011 01:52 GMT
#6682
TL ID: Dynamis B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dynamis.839 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/491602/1/Dynamis/ Other: Masters Terran looking for 1v1 practice. I can also play zerg and protoss at a masters level. My terran and zerg are probably around the same level, which is way above my protoss. | ||
|
Kajean
United States20 Posts
April 26 2011 01:58 GMT
#6683
TL ID: Kajean B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kajean.741 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/624212/1/Kajean/ Other: I am a low level Diamond League Protoss player. I need to improve a lot in all match ups. | ||
|
Msqrd
Canada55 Posts
April 26 2011 03:25 GMT
#6684
TL ID: msqrd B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: msqrd.906 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/440911/1/msqrd/ Other: Terran 1v1 Gold player scared of ladder but wanting to improve. I play evenings West coast, usually 7pm Pacific (9pm Eastern). | ||
|
ChefTony
United States68 Posts
April 26 2011 05:02 GMT
#6685
Server: US Server TL ID: heatly B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ChefTony .389 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2689435/1/ChefTony/ Other: Protoss 1v1 gold rank 5 just started playing a couple months ago and looking for people to practice with, I usually just ladder since I don't know anyone that plays, but want to play more custom games and team games. I'm working with a master protoss from the adopt a noob program so I'm getting better and am semi serious. I play mostly EST evenings and alot on weekends. | ||
|
Mokss
Philippines114 Posts
April 26 2011 05:22 GMT
#6686
TL ID: Mokss B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Mokss.942 ProfileURL: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/145859/1/AZKmokss/ Other: Terran high plat 1v1 looking for constant practice partners that will criticize each others play. I play almost everyday if I'm not tired from work. Give me a PM here or a shout at B.net. See ya guys! | ||
|
prvLightforce
Germany1 Post
April 26 2011 07:56 GMT
#6687
TL ID: prvLightforce B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PRV.801 ProfileURL:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/1572188/1/PRV/ Other: looking for 1v1 practice partners.using skype for discussing games and analysing matches in german/english would be awesome. | ||
|
Chrischey
Germany18 Posts
April 26 2011 10:10 GMT
#6688
TL ID: Chrischey B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Chrischey.592 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/170205/1/Chrischey/ Other: back to Protoss, Platinum atm need to practice vs all (german /english) | ||
|
Demotivated
Netherlands21 Posts
April 26 2011 17:09 GMT
#6689
TL ID: Demotivated B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: 644 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/240755/1/Demotivated/ Other: Terran player looking for some 1v1 practice, vs any race. | ||
|
nolife1235
Scotland25 Posts
April 26 2011 17:55 GMT
#6690
TL ID: nolife11235 B.net ID. IDENTIFIER: nolife .827 ProfileURL. http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/827703/1/nolife/ Other: need some toss cheesers to practice with | ||
|
KaiserJohan
Sweden1808 Posts
April 26 2011 18:52 GMT
#6691
TL ID: KaiserJohan B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: KaiserJohan.292 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/294049/1/KaiserJohan/ Other: Playing Z atm. Only high master/grandmaster please. | ||
|
Nem2k
Canada17 Posts
April 26 2011 19:45 GMT
#6692
TL ID: Nem2k B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Nem.848 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/763861/1/Nem/ Other: Looking for a gold/platinum+ 2v2 team mate that wants to practise some Day9 strats | ||
|
Engore
United States1916 Posts
April 26 2011 20:11 GMT
#6693
TL ID: Engore B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Engore.840 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/315142/1/Engore/ Other: Bronze 19th. I've been playing protoss all season and i'm looking to change to terran. I don't mind playing any race, haven't played terran in several months so i'll be fish bait. Open to criticism. PM me on TL if i'm not on.. I don't play that much, we can try to determine a schedule to practice.. | ||
|
Captain Acorn
United States10 Posts
April 26 2011 20:41 GMT
#6694
TL ID: CaptainAcorn B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: CaptainAcorn.569 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/312522/1/CaptainAcorn/ Other: I'm a silver player looking for anyone that wants to play and work on getting better | ||
|
Tanako
Canada3 Posts
April 26 2011 20:59 GMT
#6695
Server: US TL ID: Tanako B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Hajewkin. 640 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1202992/1/Hajewkin/ Other: Silver playing wanting to get better at the game. At the moment, I feel too nervous doing 1v1s since I don't feel like I'm confident enough in winning. It would be nice if someone would be willing to give me lessons/pointers. | ||
|
StarMine
United States5 Posts
April 26 2011 21:56 GMT
#6696
TL ID:StarMine B.net ID : StarMine. 491. ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2343276/1/StarMine/ Other: High Bronze, hoping to practice a little off ladder so I can try some new strategys without worrying about lowering my MMR. | ||
|
Shoggoth
England75 Posts
April 26 2011 23:41 GMT
#6697
TL ID: shoggoth B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Theromas.614 ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/899291/1/Theromas/ Other: Silver Terran player looking for other silver/gold practice partners | ||
|
Dr0ne
United States2 Posts
April 26 2011 23:47 GMT
#6698
TL ID: Dr0ne B.Net ID.Identifier: Drone.624 Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/941502/1/Drone/ Other: Gold toss, formerly random, looking for t or z 1v1 practice partner. I am looking to get into Masters at the end of the summer, but I am willing to help lower level players. | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
April 27 2011 00:10 GMT
#6699
TL ID: Probe1 B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Fedora.570 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/444196/1/Fedora/ Other: Gold Random player just looking for practice against silver/gold/platinum. Pm me at any time. | ||
|
crumunch
United States54 Posts
April 27 2011 00:36 GMT
#6700
TL ID: dig B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MUNCH.914 ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1409604/1/MUNCH/ Other: High diamond terran looking for a T practice partner that's willing to play practice games and discuss strategy. Also willing to play with P and Z players. Please message me! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong Light BeSt firebathero Mini actioN [ Show more ] Stork Hyuk Soma EffOrt Zeus ggaemo Soulkey Last Leta ZerO Snow Rush Pusan Killer Sea.KH Mong hero Mind Sharp Aegong Shinee Shine Bale ToSsGirL Sexy soO PianO Trap Terrorterran zelot Free sorry HiyA JulyZerg Noble ajuk12(nOOB) Icarus League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns29283 singsing2108 B2W.Neo722 XBOCT355 DeMusliM208 Livibee174 XaKoH Liquid`LucifroN126 Mlord101 ArmadaUGS97 Mew2King91 QueenE88 Chillindude10 Railgan9 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|