And added Neutral Depots

Forgot to update all the pics in the OP (angled overview, main&nat).
| Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games |
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
And added Neutral Depots ![]() Forgot to update all the pics in the OP (angled overview, main&nat). | ||
|
FlaShFTW
United States10567 Posts
![]() I personally don't like the dropable ledge. Somewhere where I'm sure that blink stalkers and terran tanks are going to abuse heavily. Make it unpathable imo, or have a ramp leading up to it. | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On July 26 2012 01:27 FlaShFTW wrote: uhm... did you want me to comment the third??? O.o someone who actually wants me to do that ![]() I personally don't like the dropable ledge. Somewhere where I'm sure that blink stalkers and terran tanks are going to abuse heavily. Make it unpathable imo, or have a ramp leading up to it. Wohooo, I'm officially... ahm... flashed??? ![]() But yeah, it's already been done (unpathable), just the analyzer doesn't get what doodads are, and I have no clue how to tell him properly ^^ | ||
|
Amridell
188 Posts
EDIT: If you want, I'll publish it on NA, then give you credit for it in the description. PM me if you want to take up my offer. | ||
|
Gene(S)is
Sweden419 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|