+ Show Spoiler +
I had no idea sen was so fast.. I don't even know his apm but just watching the replay the stuff he does he does REALLY fast.
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + I had no idea sen was so fast.. I don't even know his apm but just watching the replay the stuff he does he does REALLY fast. | ||
|
Divinek
Canada4045 Posts
| ||
|
imperfect
Canada1652 Posts
| ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
| ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
| ||
|
SpiritoftheTunA
United States20903 Posts
| ||
|
BreaK
Canada890 Posts
On March 12 2009 11:50 nitram wrote: Storm at 11:55 O_O My jaw dropped and I made a whimpering sort of sound as I watched that a couple minutes ago. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Shuttle Jaedong actioN BeSt EffOrt Horang2 Leta [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2493 olofmeister1300 B2W.Neo609 crisheroes320 Pyrionflax212 Livibee158 XBOCT145 hiko145 dupreeh99 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War Other Games StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|