• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:43
CEST 17:43
KST 00:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10229 users

Master vs Infernal

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
January 25 2010 05:36 GMT
#1
No offence Effort, but why the fuck the one replay of this guy where I'm not totally playing serious anymore gets uploaded here and none of the other 3?

http://www.iccup.com/matchlist/876773/1x1.html is all I have to say about this.
Seriously, the other games weren't worse either and it completely doesn't surprise me to see the only game he wins uploaded by a clan friend of his.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 25 2010 05:37 GMT
#2
is this in infernal's rep pack?
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
January 25 2010 06:37 GMT
#3
I'm quite sure its not, that's why I even posted it.
His friend prolly showed him this replay but not any of his 3 loses...
I just don't like such behaviour, sorry about being a bit butthurt here.
enzym
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany1034 Posts
January 25 2010 09:45 GMT
#4
wtb the other 3!
"I fart a lot, often on my gf in bed, then we roll around laughing for 5 mins choking in gas." — exog // "…be'master, the art of reflection. If you are not a thinking man, to what purpose are you a man at all?" — S. T. Coleridge
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
January 25 2010 11:35 GMT
#5
Relax infernal! Just upload a small rep pack of yours and all will be well. :D
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
January 25 2010 12:00 GMT
#6
I actually did that 3 days ago.
Search function ftw! 8[
iG.SwOrD
Profile Joined October 2009
Bulgaria183 Posts
January 25 2010 13:00 GMT
#7
oh god this guy think he is better than you what the fuck. you shoud start a public campaign against this guy and erase him from the face of the earth. how the fuck could anyone think/say he is better than you when you are fucking god.
F.A.O.D.
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
100 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-25 14:15:32
January 25 2010 14:14 GMT
#8
On January 25 2010 14:36 iNfeRnaL wrote:
No offence Effort, but why the fuck the one replay of this guy where I'm not totally playing serious anymore gets uploaded here and none of the other 3?

http://www.iccup.com/matchlist/876773/1x1.html is all I have to say about this.
Seriously, the other games weren't worse either and it completely doesn't surprise me to see the only game he wins uploaded by a clan friend of his.


my mind is blown that people 22-23 years old act this way O_O
ㅅ_ㅅ;;
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
January 25 2010 15:34 GMT
#9
Oh yea sorry that I feel disappointed if I win somebody 3-1 and the single replay where I played sloppy / bad ends up on a replay page.
It's not like I do care about losing or anything, in my reppack there's about 50 losses I did add all bymyself - woohoo.
What I do not like however, is if I really play so bad that the rep wouldn't even belong here skillwise, which is the case this game.

Call me immature cause of it if you want, I can live with that.
Mortician
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Bulgaria2332 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-25 17:43:49
January 25 2010 17:13 GMT
#10
Infernal is so bad, lol
---------------------------------------------------
Here's a tip: do not make terrible posts that could make a mod look at the 500 other one liners you have produced
"If anything, the skill cap in sc2 is higher [than sc1] because there are a lot more things you can do at one given time. " darmousseh
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 25 2010 17:55 GMT
#11
pat.. winning 3-1 doesn't mean the 1 shouldn't get uploaded. It also doesn't mean you need to assume the things you did and post angrily about it.. that was what he was discussing in regard to maturity.

If it hurts your feelings that this rep is posted PM the uploader and kindly ask them to remove it. If you feel it is REALLY important to mention you won the series 3-1 then go ahead and mention that. But complaining and bad mouthing the thread like you have is unacceptable behavior.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 25 2010 18:03 GMT
#12
I don't like this kind of zerg, if he's just gonna go muta/hydra/muta/hydra why even get hive
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
January 25 2010 18:36 GMT
#13
I thought the rep was kinda cool, really close in the end.
Moderator
arew
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Lithuania1861 Posts
January 25 2010 19:01 GMT
#14
Who the fuck cares, if he won or lost this game... The game was good, that's a fact. No cries.
750/750 emotions fully stacked
Texas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Germany2388 Posts
January 25 2010 19:34 GMT
#15
lol relax infernal
rep is fine imo, noone gives a fuck if u win or lose. just enjoy the replay =]
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
January 25 2010 20:32 GMT
#16
On January 25 2010 14:36 iNfeRnaL wrote:
No offence Effort, but why the fuck the one replay of this guy where I'm not totally playing serious anymore gets uploaded here and none of the other 3?

http://www.iccup.com/matchlist/876773/1x1.html is all I have to say about this.
Seriously, the other games weren't worse either and it completely doesn't surprise me to see the only game he wins uploaded by a clan friend of his.

-_-
GosI[Terran]1
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Mexico65 Posts
January 25 2010 20:34 GMT
#17
On January 26 2010 00:34 iNfeRnaL wrote:
Oh yea sorry that I feel disappointed if I win somebody 3-1 and the single replay where I played sloppy / bad ends up on a replay page.
It's not like I do care about losing or anything, in my reppack there's about 50 losses I did add all bymyself - woohoo.
What I do not like however, is if I really play so bad that the rep wouldn't even belong here skillwise, which is the case this game.

Call me immature cause of it if you want, I can live with that.



hey babe u know i love u but Master Real race is protoss and is actually Really really good protoss
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
January 25 2010 20:39 GMT
#18
On January 26 2010 03:03 zulu_nation8 wrote:
I don't like this kind of zerg, if he's just gonna go muta/hydra/muta/hydra why even get hive


Hive has more HP.
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
asel
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Germany1605 Posts
January 25 2010 21:15 GMT
#19
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Yo iNfeRnaL i'm really happy for you, I'ma Let you finish, but Master really played one of the best games ever.+ Show Spoiler +
sry for my bad painting skills ^^
eSTRO for life | #3 Sea.Really fan! | GGoliath! | aeterna societas honoris | cbta~ | Flash makes Terran look like Toss | aka RevaL
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
January 25 2010 21:56 GMT
#20
isn't master a shared account of ares clan that a bunch of members use ? At least thats what I was told when I played test games vs him a few years back.
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 42
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39221
Calm 3860
Shuttle 1768
Bisu 1642
FanTaSy 1487
Mini 1237
EffOrt 659
Rush 597
Soma 413
Light 331
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Stork 294
Snow 260
Hyuk 259
ZerO 221
firebathero 212
Dewaltoss 108
Barracks 75
Zeus 71
hero 69
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 48
Killer 43
Pusan 40
Sharp 38
Hyun 33
ToSsGirL 30
Free 28
Bale 28
Yoon 24
Shine 20
sorry 18
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
PianO 16
yabsab 13
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi978
League of Legends
KnowMe42
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
FrodaN261
byalli258
mouzStarbuck208
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King59
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV276
League of Legends
• Nemesis2711
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 32m
Replay Cast
7h 17m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.