oops
im a MistrZZZ fan now
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
oops im a MistrZZZ fan now | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
On November 26 2009 06:29 MorroW[MB] wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2009 05:10 niteReloaded wrote: I guess if you want to be a top player, you have to learn not to give up. that's what oov said boxer taught him. and i guess if u wanna be a top player, u should also learn what is a bad decision. a good gamer gets out of bad situations, a great player doesnt get into bad situations old school/bad players r used to getting into bad situations, but that makes them great at improvising to turn things around Hmm, I see what you mean and I agree that great players avoid getting into bad situation more often than bad players, but I also think it's a trait for the greats to be able to come back when they actually end up in funky situations. I mean, if you watch several of Flash's TvT's he gets into disadvantageus positions early on but makes epic comebacks by continuously outplaying his opponent throughout the game, and the same thing goes for JD (especially when he was in JvZ mode). It's not like being able to come back = bad player. =P But ya, I see your point and in general what you say is completely true. Entertaining game, Kawaii! | ||
|
Tfact_rats
175 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|