• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9135 users

How many times have you changed your Fantasy ProLeague Ros…

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Normal
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
January 14 2009 06:18 GMT
#1
first!

haha i'm not really sure, but I really think i just did it once. But i would be a liar so yeah
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
January 14 2009 06:21 GMT
#2
0

I am totally confident. I think my method of picking (choosing players with no weak MU) is the best way.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
dyodyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Philippines578 Posts
January 14 2009 06:26 GMT
#3
0 .. but it seems that my vote wasn't counted since 0 still has zero votes
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #26
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-14 06:28:30
January 14 2009 06:28 GMT
#4
I didn't really understand the team selection though. I mean seriously what does your team have to do with the players on the team?
Is it because of financial issues or something?
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
MaiBoA38
Profile Joined June 2008
United States108 Posts
January 14 2009 06:28 GMT
#5
5-10

At first I was picking players that I thought would do well in the all-kill format,
than I just started picking my favorites

UpMagiC FTW
Sometimes its not intentional, sometimes you just botch it.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
January 14 2009 06:39 GMT
#6
10+ times.

My first team was something like:

5 Free
5 Kal
6 FBH
3 Pusan
1 Boxer
10 Jaedong
0 KTF

Then it slowly evolved into:

7 Jangbi
5 Kal
6 Forgg
6 Stork
2 Canata
1 By.Hero
3 OGN
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 22:52:21
January 14 2009 06:52 GMT
#7
Zero....so far. I'm sure that I'll change it at some point in the future, but I wanted to get an entry in, just in case.
edit: Changed it once, after lineups.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 14 2009 07:04 GMT
#8
3
Moderator<:3-/-<
Descent
Profile Joined January 2008
1244 Posts
January 14 2009 07:06 GMT
#9
Zero...I haven't changed it yet. =< And no, I'm not a liar...I think I did confirm it twice, though?

...I might have changed the team's name...Hrm......
「 Dream & Future 」 ※ 「 STX SouL 」
iPF[Div]
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain572 Posts
January 14 2009 07:09 GMT
#10
I was going to change it when it changed to all kill format, but then it turned out my setup was actually perfect for all kill neways. so tha'd be a zero for me sir
Since ma jae yoon and jin young soo stabbed me in the fucking back, i've got no one to rep here.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
January 14 2009 07:16 GMT
#11
On January 14 2009 15:18 OmgIRok wrote:
first!


: |


5-10
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
hype[NZ]
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Japan412 Posts
January 14 2009 07:18 GMT
#12
1 time

with Zero costing one less point I now have the perfect team1!111
Dyno.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States286 Posts
January 14 2009 07:34 GMT
#13
0

I spent over an hour working on it. I wouldn't have hit submit if I weren't confident.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
January 14 2009 09:29 GMT
#14
zero, since i'm way too lazy to change it after i set it the first time. If i win, it's going to be because of luck, straight up
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
January 14 2009 09:36 GMT
#15
0... I didn't know we could change them!!
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
eX-Corgh
Profile Joined October 2007
Russian Federation386 Posts
January 14 2009 10:04 GMT
#16
0. I didn't know you could change after hitting "Submit"
Never give cheese to the Gorilla ^^
darkemperor
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Turkey725 Posts
January 14 2009 10:34 GMT
#17
I knew something like this coming :D:D

My first roster was like

Bisu
Flash
EffOrt
Pusan
sAviOr
Boxer & SK

and now it is

Bisu
Flash
Stork
Pusan
sAviOr
Iris

& KTF xD

Don't copy my team pls
#1 Kim Taek Yong Fan <3 || Legend of the Fall // Fall of the Legend
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
January 14 2009 10:36 GMT
#18
About 5. That blog post was to blame for a few of them.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
January 14 2009 10:57 GMT
#19
voted 10 but i think like 4-5
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
January 14 2009 11:07 GMT
#20
1 I didn't know ktf was worth 0 point so I took them and switched some 3 point dude for Strok
n_n
amorpheus
Profile Joined May 2007
Bulgaria2144 Posts
January 14 2009 11:43 GMT
#21
3-5 but it could easily go to 10+ as there's still a lot of time
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
January 14 2009 11:47 GMT
#22
once. Had to change my team from CJ Entus to MBC Game.
I know where my towel is.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
January 14 2009 14:47 GMT
#23
5-10
my lineup now isn't that much different from my first lineup, but i had to do it anyway
Entusman #12
KnightOfNi
Profile Joined December 2007
United States1508 Posts
January 14 2009 15:07 GMT
#24
I went back and forth between Horang2 and Pusan a few times. I settled on Pusan cuz he will get more playing time and my teams name is eSTRO-OGN tag team (and Pusan) so I figured it would be better for me.
RIP eSTRO :(
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
January 14 2009 15:11 GMT
#25
1-2...

switched teams....
fromis_9 enjoyer
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
January 14 2009 15:29 GMT
#26
3 times

I've looked at it a couple times since then, but even after thinking/looking at tlpd/reading blogs etc I still cant think of a combination I like more than the one I have
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
January 14 2009 15:30 GMT
#27
On January 14 2009 20:43 amorpheus wrote:
3-5 but it could easily go to 10+ as there's still a lot of time

"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
mtmf
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Brazil420 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-14 20:39:20
January 14 2009 15:50 GMT
#28
OK, I lied... I just changed my team after voting in this pool...
I thought (T)Sunny was actually (T)Suny...
If I have to choose a 0 cost ACE player, it better be (P)Reach!
EDIT: Nah... Changed to (P)DaezanG...
(–_–)
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
January 14 2009 16:11 GMT
#29
Once, after seeing EPIC FAIL team.
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
Anakonda
Profile Joined February 2008
Finland44 Posts
January 14 2009 17:18 GMT
#30
After seeing FzeroXx's blog, I had to change my team. Now I'm quite confident so we shall see. So only one change.
538
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary3932 Posts
January 14 2009 17:26 GMT
#31
I've just submitted my 3rd lineup. I started with
KTF
(Z)Jaedong
(P)JangBi
(T)firebathero
(T)UpMagiC
(Z)maGma
(P)Tazza
and now I'm with
KHAN
(P)Bisu
(P)JangBi
(P)Kal
(T)BoxeR
(Z)maGma
(P)Tazza
Interestingly enough, JangBi, maGma and Tazza were part of all my drafts and sketches (on paper, that's right, I'm that serious). But I wanted Bisu badly and also a good team:-p And this way I could include my favourite player, Kal. Not like I'm that confident about his performance...
BW fighting!
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 14 2009 19:00 GMT
#32
0 I don't play it.

suck that.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
January 14 2009 19:39 GMT
#33
0 my team is really strong ^^ protoss based team > all, plus Luxury + Ruby > all!
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
January 14 2009 20:53 GMT
#34
That blog entry was really interesting but a lot of Fantasy is about picking low worth/overrated players who are going to be hot this season.

2 twice but both were double checks to make sure my entry was really in. Basically I feel vindicated.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
January 14 2009 21:03 GMT
#35
I get too confused and lazy. 0.
Hello
Ra.Xor.2
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1784 Posts
January 14 2009 21:22 GMT
#36
I didnt know it was all-kill format the first time around, so once .
#1 Flash Fan
uNiGNoRe
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Germany1115 Posts
January 14 2009 21:54 GMT
#37
62% percent of TL's users are liars.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
January 14 2009 22:22 GMT
#38
10+ easy.
Hi.
Groslouser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
France337 Posts
January 14 2009 22:55 GMT
#39
Well 0 for now i just created my team
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
January 14 2009 23:56 GMT
#40
Changed it once. Figured that if I changed it more, it would be like an answer in a difficult Multiple-Choice Problem, "Your 1st instinct is probably the right one."
imDerek
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1944 Posts
January 15 2009 01:10 GMT
#41
0 because I've thought out my team carefully
Least favorite progamers: Leta, Zero, Mind, Shine, free, really <-- newly added
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
January 15 2009 01:21 GMT
#42
0 because I'm not participating.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
January 15 2009 01:44 GMT
#43
0

I just made my team.
We make signature, then defense it.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
January 15 2009 02:36 GMT
#44
after final submission, zero.

But I'll prolly change it tonight lol
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 15 2009 03:59 GMT
#45
7 times, it was so stressful.
RIP Aaliyah
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
January 15 2009 05:14 GMT
#46
many liarsssss
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Realpenguin
Profile Joined December 2006
8253 Posts
January 15 2009 08:01 GMT
#47
I've changed it OVER 9000 times. (lost count TT)
<Wolfpox> i remember when MVP beat that one guy, and everyone was like 'whoa' except that penguin dude.
Braintricks
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
137 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 08:02:57
January 15 2009 08:02 GMT
#48
10+ times switching between Stork and July solely.
goddamn nerd rappers
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10959 Posts
January 15 2009 11:07 GMT
#49
Still not sure if i should go with Savior or Midas.

Midas sucked (so did Savior) BUT midas is on SKT1 which will for sure win some games and Savior is on CJ which most probably won't win as many... :/
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
January 15 2009 12:19 GMT
#50
lol i was changing it for 32232323 time and saw the poll.

-veir go savior, reasons: savior has played more games than midas already on PL and savior is the second zerg on CJ while midas is like dunno the 5 terran after fantasy, canata, number of points from team wins youll get are not that different (say cj will win 6 skt 8) and savior has a real chance of playing games for cj.

I request this question to anyone: sea, jangbi or fbh ? say u can have one but only one.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10959 Posts
January 15 2009 13:35 GMT
#51
@malongo: Thanks for the input, i had allready changed it to savior before but it made me do something else :D.

Sea seems to be a choker and this league seems to be a chokers nightmare... FBH is a little weak against Protoss... Jangbi is well rounded and one of last rounds top scorers (iirc)... I would go Jangbi.

-----
I think I got it now... for the moment :

Evolution of my team (ouf ot my head, these are the ones that sticked for at least a while and were not changed after 2 minutes :p):

July
Magma
Flash
Calm
Kal
By.great
- KTF 29 (?)

To much STX!

-->
July
Magma
Flash
Jaedong
Horang2
By.great
KTF (29)

Hm... Not sure about by.great (STX has July, Calm, Hwasin, Kal which play nearly every time so he probably won't see much playtime)...

-->
July
Magma
Flash
Jaedong
Horang2
Midas
KTF (30)

Hm.. Midas, hm... and Savior looked strong... But Savior = CJ, Midas = SKT1... hm..

-->
July
Magma
Flash
Jaedong
Horang2
Savior
KTF (30)

Hmm... AH got it:

-->
July
Midas
Flash
Jaedong
Horang2
Savior
KTF (30)

Hm... Midas.. Midas.. Midas... hm... But i want an SKT1 player... Wait.. Iloveoov is in the start lineup for SKT1?

-->
July
Iloveoov
Flash
Jaedong
Horang2
Savior
KTF (30)

Bring it :p.

Got it all:
Monsters? Flash/Jaedong... If i'm lucky even July will *rise*.
Legends? July/Iloveoov/Savior.
Newcomers? Horang2
Teambalance? OGN, Lecaf, STX, SKT1, KTF, CJ... Does not get much better than that :p.
Players I like? Hm... pretty much all of them. Flash not really, but I like basically no Terrans (and Dragons) :p.

*bored at work*.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 15 2009 14:04 GMT
#52
once and that was to put iloveoov seeing how he's on the start lineup on the first game and took out Horang2 (bye bye!!! ) and changed my team name to.... THE RISE OF THE TERRANS!!! BoxeR FTW!!!!!!!! (and the rest.....)
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
January 15 2009 17:31 GMT
#53
I've changed my team only once and I shan't change it again, I swear to god.

If I end up ranked bottom then I shall regret this.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
NotSupporting
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1998 Posts
January 15 2009 17:52 GMT
#54
0, I like my team
StalinRusH
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States734 Posts
January 15 2009 20:11 GMT
#55
Only once because i didnt really think hard enough about the new point system and had to change some people
A Combination Of Tuberculosis And A Tomahawk To The Head:: Nothing Bonds Drunken Idiots Like Sexual Innuendos ::
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
January 15 2009 20:19 GMT
#56
0, I'm really confident.
No no no no its not mine!
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
January 15 2009 21:03 GMT
#57
I'm not playing so 0
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
January 16 2009 01:12 GMT
#58
1 now
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
January 16 2009 01:12 GMT
#59
godddd 2nd guessing myself not taking KTF
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
January 16 2009 02:01 GMT
#60
000000000000000000

meh i just cant wait to see some good games.
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
January 16 2009 04:12 GMT
#61
Zero, I swear!
✌
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
January 16 2009 09:27 GMT
#62
Twice, I chose Juni before I realized Savior was a two-pointer too.
Jaedong
SaftKalasEmil
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden213 Posts
January 16 2009 15:25 GMT
#63
i whould have
jaedong
kwanro
Luxury
as my zerg players and
Firebathero
Skyhigh
Casy
as my terran and
jangbi
stork
kal
movie
as my protoss :D
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #27 SaftKalasEmil.
SaftKalasEmil
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden213 Posts
January 16 2009 15:27 GMT
#64
and sorry for this but i pressd post by accident and what i wanted to add is that my list changes all the time ^^ mostly i want to have Ruby (the terran from MBC cuz his tvz is soo good ^^)
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #27 SaftKalasEmil.
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
January 17 2009 01:12 GMT
#65
Once... When I remembered (P)BackHo had severe back problems D: Put (P)Tazza in there instead, he's been showing some excellent play recently.
BW4Life!
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12815 Posts
January 17 2009 14:19 GMT
#66
0, nvr had one.
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
SpeCial 80
ProTech46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Yoon 35
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sea.KH 11
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 285
Fuzer 171
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1115
Other Games
gofns27667
singsing1935
olofmeister1145
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 51m
OSC
10h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 51m
Online Event
23h 51m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.