• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9816 users

Power Rank 02/01/2011 - Page 28

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
agarangu
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile274 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-27 02:28:27
February 27 2011 02:20 GMT
#541
On February 27 2011 11:03 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 10:59 agarangu wrote:
On February 27 2011 07:36 Mortality wrote:
On February 27 2011 06:59 agarangu wrote:
On February 27 2011 05:35 Mortality wrote:
On February 27 2011 05:21 agarangu wrote:
On February 27 2011 05:11 Holgerius wrote:
If Flash plays and goes 0-1 vs ACE today, could he lose the #1 spot? Right now most people seem to agree that's where he belongs at the moment.


I'd think so.


I don't. Not unless Bisu or Fantasy pulls a dominating rape over Khan, or Hydra does likewise over Woongjin on 2/28.


Hey, it's ACE we are talking about. If Flash doesn't even defeat one players of the team that's been all-killed the most, everything we've said about Hydra and Bisu we could say about Flash.


Not true at all. The reasons why Hydra and Bisu aren't up for the #1 spot are not limited to Flash having a better record. A couple bad games can usually be forgiven.

And losing to ACE does not mean you suck or that you played like suck. Have you actually watched them play? Just because the players went to ACE does not mean they stopped being progamers.


I have watched SPL dude, just relax... peace and love brother...

Anyway, let's say Flash loses to ggaemo. What will Bisu fanboys say?
That's what I'm talking about. I'm not saying that if Flash loses he will stop being the best progamer there is (which I believe). I'm saying that if he loses, people will start talking and could start questioning his superiority again. Read my post in page 22 if you are curious.


Then, re-interpreting your first comment with what you just said, I'd say that you're taking flamewheel (and for that matter, any PR writer) lightly. He's not going to let himself get that easily influenced by fanboy commentary. He's writing the PR, not the fanboys.


I didn't say anything about flamewheel ether. It's not like I have to explain this to you, you seem to have had a long day and you clearly want to argue someone. But anyway,.. please read the entire first comment (the one Holgerius wrote). Now, think of me as a hot chick on a bikini smiling to you.

Don't be so dramatic! Be happy! Go love yourself!

+ Show Spoiler +
Btw, I'm a dude. A pretty hot one though xD (not)
What's a quote anyway?
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
February 27 2011 03:07 GMT
#542
I'm sorry, but I just don't understand the purpose of your post then...
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
agarangu
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile274 Posts
February 27 2011 04:20 GMT
#543
Well, what are you? The post-purpose inspector? xD I love you
What's a quote anyway?
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
February 27 2011 04:47 GMT
#544
I think I've just been trolled.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
February 27 2011 06:06 GMT
#545
Action for Power Rank. NAO.
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
POWEROUTAGE
Profile Joined February 2010
Singapore884 Posts
February 27 2011 06:13 GMT
#546
On February 27 2011 13:47 Mortality wrote:
I think I've just been trolled.


Badly, lol.

Action and Barracks performing quite well. Perhaps the former deserves a mention in CNBC at least? 6-1 right now and all his wins have been really clean too.
Stats. The new standard bearer of the protoss.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
February 27 2011 06:25 GMT
#547
On February 27 2011 15:13 POWEROUTAGE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 13:47 Mortality wrote:
I think I've just been trolled.


Badly, lol.

Action and Barracks performing quite well. Perhaps the former deserves a mention in CNBC at least? 6-1 right now and all his wins have been really clean too.

CBNC maybe, but I really haven't seen any games from Action that impressed me.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
February 27 2011 07:17 GMT
#548
On February 27 2011 05:05 darktreb wrote:Also Bisu evened it up in the midgame but still showed minimal signs of knowing how to effectively end a game against Terran. Yes, it's very hard when T plays the way Frozen did but I guarantee Stork would have worked Frozen into the ground 10 minutes sooner. Given that Stork is probably 40/60 to win straight up against Flash I don't think it's a stretch or insult by any means to say Bisu is around 25/75.


As a Bisu fanboy I will say that I'm fine with calling it a 25/75 chance of him beating Flash. Though I'd probably try to slide it more towards 30/60.

I really wish he could understand PvT.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
February 27 2011 07:28 GMT
#549
Haha love you Mortality.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
February 27 2011 08:30 GMT
#550
That's the thing I hate about the internet. IRL you can look at someone's face and know what they are thinking. Online they might be 8 ft tall with tusks and a Jamaican accent.

Action's wins have looked impressive. His loss? ...

Hiya is... wow. That was wow. In terms of momentum... should he be above Jaedong? (And Stork?)

Which "feels" better? Version 1:
+ Show Spoiler +

1. Flash
2. Fantasy
3. Hydra
4. Bisu
5. Stork
6. Jaedong
7. Hiya

Or version 2:
+ Show Spoiler +

1. Flash
2. Fantasy
3. Hydra
4. Bisu
5. Hiya
6. Stork
7. Jaedong

Actually, I think I still like version 1 better. Or maybe Stork and Hiya can be switched in the version 1. But then Stork feels too low. Damn it.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
February 27 2011 09:01 GMT
#551
On February 27 2011 17:30 Mortality wrote:
That's the thing I hate about the internet. IRL you can look at someone's face and know what they are thinking. Online they might be 8 ft tall with tusks and a Jamaican accent.

Action's wins have looked impressive. His loss? ...

Hiya is... wow. That was wow. In terms of momentum... should he be above Jaedong? (And Stork?)

Which "feels" better? Version 1:
+ Show Spoiler +

1. Flash
2. Fantasy
3. Hydra
4. Bisu
5. Stork
6. Jaedong
7. Hiya

Or version 2:
+ Show Spoiler +

1. Flash
2. Fantasy
3. Hydra
4. Bisu
5. Hiya
6. Stork
7. Jaedong

Actually, I think I still like version 1 better. Or maybe Stork and Hiya can be switched in the version 1. But then Stork feels too low. Damn it.
I think the best version is the version where there's Killer in the top 7 . You mention Hiya but no Killer, especially when he has defeated Sea with dong-esque defiler control, and the newly-crowned MSL champion Hydra.
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
February 27 2011 09:24 GMT
#552
On February 27 2011 18:01 mnesthes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 17:30 Mortality wrote:
That's the thing I hate about the internet. IRL you can look at someone's face and know what they are thinking. Online they might be 8 ft tall with tusks and a Jamaican accent.

Action's wins have looked impressive. His loss? ...

Hiya is... wow. That was wow. In terms of momentum... should he be above Jaedong? (And Stork?)

Which "feels" better? Version 1:
+ Show Spoiler +

1. Flash
2. Fantasy
3. Hydra
4. Bisu
5. Stork
6. Jaedong
7. Hiya

Or version 2:
+ Show Spoiler +

1. Flash
2. Fantasy
3. Hydra
4. Bisu
5. Hiya
6. Stork
7. Jaedong

Actually, I think I still like version 1 better. Or maybe Stork and Hiya can be switched in the version 1. But then Stork feels too low. Damn it.
I think the best version is the version where there's Killer in the top 7 . You mention Hiya but no Killer, especially when he has defeated Sea with dong-esque defiler control, and the newly-crowned MSL champion Hydra.

Killer only just started to prove himself, I'd give it more time before I'd give him a middle place in PR. Though he does deserve #9 or so.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
February 27 2011 11:06 GMT
#553
Harem, as usual, wants me to put Killer at #1. And, as usual, I shall not do so. However, he might deserve a low rank. Wow, this post used a lot of commas.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
February 27 2011 14:35 GMT
#554
On February 27 2011 20:06 flamewheel wrote:
Harem, as usual, wants me to put Killer at #1. And, as usual, I shall not do so. However, he might deserve a low rank. Wow, this post used a lot of commas.


soulkey/zero for number 1 FW
Writer
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
February 27 2011 16:50 GMT
#555
On February 27 2011 18:01 mnesthes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 17:30 Mortality wrote:
That's the thing I hate about the internet. IRL you can look at someone's face and know what they are thinking. Online they might be 8 ft tall with tusks and a Jamaican accent.

Action's wins have looked impressive. His loss? ...

Hiya is... wow. That was wow. In terms of momentum... should he be above Jaedong? (And Stork?)

Which "feels" better? Version 1:
+ Show Spoiler +

1. Flash
2. Fantasy
3. Hydra
4. Bisu
5. Stork
6. Jaedong
7. Hiya

Or version 2:
+ Show Spoiler +

1. Flash
2. Fantasy
3. Hydra
4. Bisu
5. Hiya
6. Stork
7. Jaedong

Actually, I think I still like version 1 better. Or maybe Stork and Hiya can be switched in the version 1. But then Stork feels too low. Damn it.
I think the best version is the version where there's Killer in the top 7 . You mention Hiya but no Killer, especially when he has defeated Sea with dong-esque defiler control, and the newly-crowned MSL champion Hydra.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=189421&currentpage=27#522
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
February 27 2011 18:23 GMT
#556
On February 27 2011 20:06 flamewheel wrote:
Harem, as usual, wants me to put Killer at #1. And, as usual, I shall not do so. However, he might deserve a low rank. Wow, this post used a lot of commas.


KILLER #1 OBVIOUSLY
Writer
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
February 27 2011 23:19 GMT
#557
On February 27 2011 15:25 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 15:13 POWEROUTAGE wrote:
On February 27 2011 13:47 Mortality wrote:
I think I've just been trolled.


Badly, lol.

Action and Barracks performing quite well. Perhaps the former deserves a mention in CNBC at least? 6-1 right now and all his wins have been really clean too.

CBNC maybe, but I really haven't seen any games from Action that impressed me.


Remember Violet.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
February 28 2011 02:41 GMT
#558
On February 28 2011 08:19 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 15:25 Lightwip wrote:
On February 27 2011 15:13 POWEROUTAGE wrote:
On February 27 2011 13:47 Mortality wrote:
I think I've just been trolled.


Badly, lol.

Action and Barracks performing quite well. Perhaps the former deserves a mention in CNBC at least? 6-1 right now and all his wins have been really clean too.

CBNC maybe, but I really haven't seen any games from Action that impressed me.


You say that I have no idea how annoying Bisu fans are, but I say you have no idea how hypocritical you are.
That game was a while ago, I meant in the last month.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
February 28 2011 02:55 GMT
#559
It wasn't that long ago...

I agree that I'm not really ready to give Action a PR spot over anyone I listed earlier, but possibly a CBNC... this month he's finally started living up to his "lamb to lion" hype. Interestingly, so has Snow, and Baby has started looking stronger again as well. Kind of funny that all 3 "lambs to lions" seem to perform at the same time.

It's a conspiracy the likes of which we haven't seen since Ronald Reagan sank the Titanic.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-28 03:05:13
February 28 2011 03:04 GMT
#560
On February 28 2011 11:41 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 08:19 TwoToneTerran wrote:
On February 27 2011 15:25 Lightwip wrote:
On February 27 2011 15:13 POWEROUTAGE wrote:
On February 27 2011 13:47 Mortality wrote:
I think I've just been trolled.


Badly, lol.

Action and Barracks performing quite well. Perhaps the former deserves a mention in CNBC at least? 6-1 right now and all his wins have been really clean too.

CBNC maybe, but I really haven't seen any games from Action that impressed me.


You say that I have no idea how annoying Bisu fans are, but I say you have no idea how hypocritical you are.
That game was a while ago, I meant in the last month.


It was a joke, mate. It's just easy to point out that Action has played good games and he's played very well this month, too.
Remember Violet.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 573
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g8356
JimRising 723
shahzam589
Day[9].tv443
PiGStarcraft120
NeuroSwarm77
ArmadaUGS71
ViBE54
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv443
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
OSC
22m
Stellar Fest
13h 22m
OSC
22h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.