On July 19 2009 09:59 scintilliaSD wrote:
I really didn't expect Oystein to get eliminated like that o_O
I really didn't expect Oystein to get eliminated like that o_O
all of the top 4 players are his level.
especially the polish protoss players.
| Forum Index > News |
|
s.a.y
Croatia3840 Posts
On July 19 2009 09:59 scintilliaSD wrote: I really didn't expect Oystein to get eliminated like that o_O all of the top 4 players are his level. especially the polish protoss players. | ||
|
Oystein
Norway1602 Posts
On July 19 2009 09:59 scintilliaSD wrote: I really didn't expect Oystein to get eliminated like that o_O Well its no shame losing vs enivid hes a very good player. (A- last season) and the 4 who advanced are all worthy winners and among the top foreigners. However I am a bit disappointed that I lost after being up 1-0 and had a good advantage in game 3 that I threw away but props to eni, he played well especially considering the god awful PvZ map that is Gaema gowon. | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
| ||
|
Sonu
Canada577 Posts
| ||
|
ghermination
United States2851 Posts
| ||
|
LuDwig-
Italy1143 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|