As I said countless time before I'm waiting for a July vs BeSt finals.
GO Tushin, GO Best~
| Forum Index > News |
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
As I said countless time before I'm waiting for a July vs BeSt finals. GO Tushin, GO Best~ | ||
|
Plutonium
United States2217 Posts
This will be a gory 3-0. I expect nothing less than Backho reduced to tears FBH-style before the final gg, with his mother covering her face in the crowd out of embarrassment. | ||
|
Carefree
United States1571 Posts
![]() | ||
|
joohyunee
Korea (South)1087 Posts
| ||
|
il0seonpurpose
Korea (South)5638 Posts
| ||
|
omgbnetsux
United States3749 Posts
| ||
|
economist_
Vietnam719 Posts
| ||
|
ctang
China74 Posts
| ||
|
Spenguin
Australia3316 Posts
| ||
|
MoNKeYSpanKeR
United States2869 Posts
| ||
|
HaXxorIzed
Australia8434 Posts
| ||
|
cHaNg-sTa
United States1058 Posts
| ||
|
Bifur
Russian Federation1208 Posts
GGPlay vs Iris was the second. Who was the third? | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
On July 03 2008 13:44 Bifur wrote: The first was Nada vs Gorush in the IOPS semifinal Boxer vs Pusan was the first comeback from 0-2 to 3-2. GGPlay vs Iris was the second. Who was the third? epic game 3 btwBoxer vs Pusan from So1 Iris vs GGplay from Daum Nada's comeback | ||
|
kefkalives
Australia1272 Posts
| ||
|
kirtar111
United States72 Posts
| ||
|
Uraeus
France1378 Posts
I hope both players bring their A+ game. | ||
|
Kuja900
United States3564 Posts
On July 03 2008 14:59 Uraeus wrote: If today's games are half good as Plexa's hype, this semi-final will be nothing short of awesome. I hope both players bring their A+ game. backho and A+ cannot be uttered in the same sentence | ||
|
Zelniq
United States7166 Posts
| ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
On July 03 2008 10:01 EvoChamber wrote: Plexa hwaiting! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9307 shahzam603 JimRising Day[9].tv471 PiGStarcraft140 ArmadaUGS86 NeuroSwarm73 ViBE55 C9.Mang011 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|