On May 27 2007 19:13 dropthesky wrote:
if we already have a blog, can we simply import that blog into TL's one?
if we already have a blog, can we simply import that blog into TL's one?
Well it says just abide by forum rules, I don't see why not.
| Forum Index > News |
|
mikeymoo
Canada7170 Posts
On May 27 2007 19:13 dropthesky wrote: if we already have a blog, can we simply import that blog into TL's one? Well it says just abide by forum rules, I don't see why not. | ||
|
Raidern
Brazil3821 Posts
| ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
| ||
|
XCetron
5226 Posts
except for some anime torrent sites or something. | ||
|
evanthebouncy!
United States12815 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
Silver
New Zealand379 Posts
well, if thy get used in the same way as liquidpoker blogs, then we will see up-and-coming starcraft players recording their practice hours and replays and using the blog as a center8 for improvement .. hmmmm. i like ![]() | ||
|
BuGzlToOnl
United States5918 Posts
Awsome work guys!! | ||
|
Kage
India788 Posts
| ||
|
I-Emerge
United States435 Posts
This is truely amazing work. Thanks a lot for this fearture. I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now on any topic so that I could pratice. Now I have more of an incentive to Blog. The next step in the futre should be Vloging. I hope one day we can get that feature as well and I will keep it in mind so that I could tried to help with the Vlogging feature if considered. ---I-Emerge | ||
|
xM(Z
Romania5299 Posts
![]() i have a question: will "Blogs" be moderated? (unworthy blogs will be deleted/closed?, can you be banned if you make half assed replies there?) | ||
|
CTStalker
Canada9720 Posts
| ||
|
abandonallhope
Sweden563 Posts
| ||
|
useLess
United States4781 Posts
| ||
|
{ToT}Strafe
Thailand7026 Posts
On May 27 2007 22:17 IntoTheWow wrote: NO GUYS RUN ITS A TRAP http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=54128 thats a trap! | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech134 Rex UpATreeSC JuggernautJason1 Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2337 FrodaN810 ceh9784 Beastyqt613 ArmadaUGS191 KnowMe152 Hui .150 C9.Mang0126 QueenE114 Trikslyr74 Mew2King62 Dewaltoss60 byalli43 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|