as usual.
consistency is the KEY !
| Forum Index > News |
|
zedrOne
France471 Posts
as usual. consistency is the KEY ! | ||
|
kiy0
Portugal593 Posts
| ||
|
fer
Canada375 Posts
| ||
|
Mithriel
Netherlands2969 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
LockeTazeline
2390 Posts
| ||
|
DinosaurJones
United States1000 Posts
On October 29 2012 06:36 DinosaurJones wrote: I want Polt Parting AND TaeJa to advance ;_; ...I know I have a Liquid tag, but if I'm honest, I want Polt and Parting to make it through. I'm sorry TaeJa ._. I regret everything now ;_; | ||
|
Mariosatr
294 Posts
| ||
|
BreakfastBurrito
United States893 Posts
| ||
|
Porcelina
United Kingdom3249 Posts
On October 30 2012 04:28 fer wrote: Porcelina always with the worst predictions. C'mon Waxangel what are you teaching these interns. I am so confused at this point. Cannot be good though. And god knows what Waxangel IS teaching any intern, really. | ||
|
Acidosis
United States172 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Hyuk Dewaltoss firebathero White-Ra Trap ToSsGirL Bale Sacsri [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g3091 FrodaN1697 Beastyqt546 XBOCT282 Mlord276 ArmadaUGS174 C9.Mang0159 KnowMe145 XaKoH QueenE86 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH307 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|