On April 23 2012 12:51 Mystgun wrote:
who is that girl with MKP?
who is that girl with MKP?
I could be wrong, but I think that that is Slasher's girlfriend who was helping with the translation.
| Forum Index > News |
|
MetaXelor
United States26 Posts
On April 23 2012 12:51 Mystgun wrote: who is that girl with MKP? I could be wrong, but I think that that is Slasher's girlfriend who was helping with the translation. | ||
|
AirbladeOrange
United States2574 Posts
| ||
|
Starkye
New Zealand27 Posts
| ||
|
rkshox
Taiwan536 Posts
On April 23 2012 13:44 MetaXelor wrote: I could be wrong, but I think that that is Slasher's girlfriend who was helping with the translation. slasher is one lucky guy | ||
|
pestilenz
Denmark379 Posts
![]() | ||
|
grobo
Japan6199 Posts
| ||
|
TOCHMY
Sweden1692 Posts
| ||
|
Perjantai
Finland18 Posts
| ||
|
Mawi
Sweden4365 Posts
Jelly of dat celltech <3 | ||
|
Adebisi
Canada1637 Posts
On April 23 2012 19:07 Perjantai wrote: Grubby 10/10 would bang. A++++ | ||
|
Axiom00
United States10 Posts
:D | ||
|
GuYuTe-
United States550 Posts
On April 24 2012 00:22 Adebisi wrote: A++++ Good to see you hangin with the big dogs, Adebisi. You deserve it. Now make more commentaries, plox :0 | ||
|
HoRiZoNWiReLeSs
United States9 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 EffOrt Soma Mini Hyuk BeSt Light Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2056 olofmeister1643 hiko1284 Beastyqt597 B2W.Neo429 Livibee195 Hui .186 Liquid`VortiX151 XaKoH ArmadaUGS115 KnowMe82 djWHEAT80 Mew2King79 QueenE54 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|