• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)63Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10013 users

[Sold Out] Second Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 9

Forum Index > News
404 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
dotted
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark11 Posts
August 09 2011 20:36 GMT
#161
Any chance of an EU based shop? I'm not ESPORTS enough to buy 1 shirt for the price of 2.
Illegal Danish
ReMoR
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark13 Posts
August 09 2011 20:37 GMT
#162
Why are you not making a E-shop for the European countries? It just seems far too expensive when we are some guys who wants to order together due to tax and so on : (
StarVconvoY
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States28 Posts
August 09 2011 20:38 GMT
#163
This is great! Just bought one. Thanks TL LLC!

Not too much money for a piece of gamer history!
Many many moons ago I was a diamond Protoss
J-Dragon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States43 Posts
August 09 2011 20:39 GMT
#164
I want more pony shirts
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
August 09 2011 20:40 GMT
#165
Insta bought one, since I lost the last batch :D

I wonder if the size is right. I bought a Large one, and I'm 6ft3 and ~180lbs so I guess that's correct. In Brazil, the sizes are P, M, G and GG, which *should* be the equivalent to S, M, L, XL, and I wear M/G shirts usually(actually, I have a few M that I wear rarely, but I prefer to use the G ones).

Either way, I'll wait *patiently* for the shirt now
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Yang Wenli
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2283 Posts
August 09 2011 20:42 GMT
#166
Hell yeah, bought 2 Mediums since I had a bad day at the dentist. As fry would say
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Casablancas
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark145 Posts
August 09 2011 20:42 GMT
#167
On August 10 2011 05:40 Zephirdd wrote:
Insta bought one, since I lost the last batch :D

I wonder if the size is right. I bought a Large one, and I'm 6ft3 and ~180lbs so I guess that's correct. In Brazil, the sizes are P, M, G and GG, which *should* be the equivalent to S, M, L, XL, and I wear M/G shirts usually(actually, I have a few M that I wear rarely, but I prefer to use the G ones).

Either way, I'll wait *patiently* for the shirt now


So when you get XL it's "GG" ^^
Engdrew
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States890 Posts
August 09 2011 20:43 GMT
#168
Already got mine from first batch! Now I'll have more fellow TL-ers to start conversations with at future events! :D
.
ShamTao
Profile Joined September 2010
United States419 Posts
August 09 2011 20:43 GMT
#169
Just ordered mine today! I'm super pumped.
In the game of drones, you win or you die!
Hilo
Profile Joined December 2010
Estonia114 Posts
August 09 2011 20:46 GMT
#170
Bought me 1 from EU ... TLO is soon sold out ! : )
Vladix
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands227 Posts
August 09 2011 20:47 GMT
#171
Ordered 1 :D
InvaderUK
Profile Joined January 2011
225 Posts
August 09 2011 20:48 GMT
#172
Ordered a shirt. thanks guys!
patriarch of the church of howard. may maokai smile upon you.
OneofDays
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada58 Posts
August 09 2011 20:49 GMT
#173
I'll order mine soon, just to support TL !

Thanks guys !
EG.IdrA - "Immortal / Roach is pretty good against stalkers."
ZackAttack
Profile Joined June 2011
United States884 Posts
August 09 2011 20:53 GMT
#174
Ordered. I can't wait.
It's better aerodynamics for space. - Artosis
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
August 09 2011 20:54 GMT
#175
I wanna wear one just to meet other starcraft fans =)
firrae
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada68 Posts
August 09 2011 20:55 GMT
#176
only up to XL, maybe next time we can order 2XL??
HA! You can only kill idiots and slow moving vehicles with lazers!!! ... FUCK!!!!!!!!!
GeorgeyBeats
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom338 Posts
August 09 2011 20:56 GMT
#177
Also a note for any UK buyers, it is about £4 cheaper than last time with postage as the pound has really gained against the dollar :D
How many bears could bear grylls grill if bear grylls coud grill bears?
pHelix Equilibria
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1134 Posts
August 09 2011 21:00 GMT
#178
Woot!
MoriyaGXP
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (South)240 Posts
August 09 2011 21:00 GMT
#179
I prefer white or black shirts
Jaedong/Bisu/Tossgirl fan <3
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
August 09 2011 21:00 GMT
#180
I love my liquid shirt. But, I have to be honest and say the quality was sub par. After wearing it 2 times, not even washing it yet the shoulder graphics are already peeled off on one side and peeling on the other.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft428
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft428
Nina 86
ViBE84
SpeCial 80
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 155
Noble 77
Hyuk 62
NaDa 51
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
Doublelift3742
Counter-Strike
minikerr20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox480
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4542
Khaldor601
Other Games
summit1g7987
FrodaN1731
Coldzera 808
shahzam535
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0310
KnowMe181
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King50
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21570
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 50m
Online Event
10h 50m
FEL
15h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.