• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7647 users

[Sold Out] Second Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 15

Forum Index > News
404 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 21 Next All
Kompicek
Profile Joined May 2008
Czech Republic245 Posts
August 10 2011 03:51 GMT
#281
I also think it is a good price since it looks to be of a good quality. Not just your average printed T-shirt. It is also to support teamliquid, so no i dont think there is annything wrong with the price. Unfortunately the shipping costs for some countries are too high, sorry for you guys. I finnaly got to order one in time, so i am super happy even for the 38 dollar price!
Signet
Profile Joined March 2007
United States1718 Posts
August 10 2011 04:29 GMT
#282
Nice shirt, I'll wear it with pride
Leeto
Profile Joined August 2007
United States1320 Posts
August 10 2011 04:35 GMT
#283
These sell out so quickly! Hope that next batch comes in soon..
rbkl
Profile Joined March 2010
772 Posts
August 10 2011 04:38 GMT
#284
omg, didn't even get a chance to visit the store -- congrats though!
www.check6gaming.com // www.iugaming.com ** Indiana's Premier Gaming / Starcraft Community **
Astyanaxis
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States25 Posts
August 10 2011 04:47 GMT
#285
So... I've got tons of shirts, but I'd probably sell something really comical to get a Team Liquid pin. Seriously. Something. REALLY. Comical.

I can understand, however, if the pins aren't for sale. Just saying: something really comical.
vicpro
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada18 Posts
August 10 2011 04:47 GMT
#286
Haha, I'm so glad I set my homepage to the TL store, I snagged one of these in a heartbeat. Anyone in Canada (eastern) ordered one of these from the first batch? How long did it take to arrive?
lolwut?
Yamulo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2096 Posts
August 10 2011 05:00 GMT
#287
Argh already sold out.... T_T, oh well there will be a batch three.. For esports
~~~Liquid Fighting (SC2)~~~
Syben
Profile Joined October 2010
United States512 Posts
August 10 2011 05:00 GMT
#288
Im thinking of buying one and have it be my goal piece of clothing that I work on fitting into as I am on my diet. Does anybody know about the length? Usually I have to get "tall" shirts because I am 6'5.
Definitely gonna switch to G, the only race I havent played yet. - TLO
derElbe
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany571 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 07:17:04
August 10 2011 05:07 GMT
#289
once again thanks Hot_Bid and all the TL Guys for putting the thread up on a european friendly schedule!

NO SARCASM! I'm sorry if people got offended in any way. i am dead serious!
9pm is very friendly for us europeans in my opinion.

Hoejja - Bisu - Leenock - TLO
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
August 10 2011 05:12 GMT
#290
I wish I wasn't so poor, because I would get one.
Support your esport!
Clafou
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium921 Posts
August 10 2011 05:57 GMT
#291
Too late, again... Fuck
MadPretty
Profile Joined October 2010
United States101 Posts
August 10 2011 06:11 GMT
#292
/vadervoice
NOOOOOOooooooooo!
I guess I'll just have to wait for the next batch.
TEAM LIQUID FIIIIGHTING
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
August 10 2011 06:57 GMT
#293
On August 10 2011 14:07 derElbe wrote:
once again thanks Hot_Bid and all the TL Guys for putting the thread up on a european friendly schedule!

If thats sarcasm I saw this thread fine when it only had 2 pages and just went on sale so I don't know what your talking about.

Anyway congrats to TL for the super fast sell out
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
SSeoni
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
139 Posts
August 10 2011 07:34 GMT
#294
second batch sold out?! damn its so fast. came back from class and i saw that. wanted to buy when the second batch came but im too late. Ah!
씨니
nodule
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada931 Posts
August 10 2011 07:56 GMT
#295
On August 10 2011 10:40 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 10:17 InvictusTT wrote:
Just bought one. Usually wear a medium but small was only one available. Thankfully I'm one of the few 6 foot tall people who can wear a small w/ style.

TeamLiquid represent ^_^~♥

6 foot and small? O_O

i'm 5'8 / 135 and i wear mediums most of the time @_@


I'm 6'1 / 170 and I wear small tshirts. Slightly form-fitting, but that's the style I'm after.
Rusle.
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway5 Posts
August 10 2011 08:18 GMT
#296
ordered one yesturday! can't wait!
im not stupid, im just neural parasited by a retarded infestor.
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
August 10 2011 08:27 GMT
#297
my god these go quick, havent the money to buy one but still, think your going to need the extra 1200 haha
Live and Let Die!
FEiN
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom91 Posts
August 10 2011 08:45 GMT
#298
Glad I ordered one yesterday! Now ive just got to wait for it to arrive in the UK :D
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
August 10 2011 08:49 GMT
#299
Sold out already? you guys are beasts!
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
August 10 2011 08:56 GMT
#300
crap ... apparently I have some problems with my credit card so I couldn't buy it
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
ViBE46
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 181
Dewaltoss 92
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm68
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5464
Khaldor857
Liquid`Hasu681
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe292
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS112
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
ZombieGrub39
PPMD38
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur226
Upcoming Events
OSC
7m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 7m
Online Event
13h 7m
FEL
18h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.