+ Show Spoiler +
![[image loading]](http://i54.tinypic.com/2lw85s4.jpg)
| Forum Index > News |
|
schmubob
Germany10 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
MinoMino
Norway1103 Posts
. Sorry Jinro, I love you!+ Show Spoiler + ![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() I hope they're still valid candidates even though I used more than one image on each submission. | ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
![]() The thoughts of TLO: + Show Spoiler + ![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Odge
Sweden84 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Zato-1
Chile4253 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Drazzzt
Germany999 Posts
So, if someone has the correct ID, he/she can look at the build order in order to "spy". So, are they using some kind of hidden or unknown IDs during inhouse games (several copies of SC2). Nevertheless, these IDs could be leaking without noticing as they give access to quite important information in a tournament. Lets say TLO is playing in the GSL final against some korean guy and he practices some specific builds which the other learns by "spying". | ||
|
TonyL2
England1953 Posts
Here's my one, although someone had a similar idea earlier ![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
akomatic
156 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() Hey you, have you been telling people that I'm an esophagus pincher? ![]() Put away the light saber! They're taking a picture! ![]() "Has anyone seen my hat?" Three rows back: *snicker* | ||
|
Zhek
Canada342 Posts
| ||
|
~Matthias
Canada56 Posts
Anyone know the name of those, or recommend them? Also great job TL, we're all here for you guys! | ||
|
nukkuj
Finland403 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() *Edit: Great weekly, looks professional! ![]() | ||
|
MinoMino
Norway1103 Posts
On September 01 2010 07:10 ~Matthias wrote: Im looking for a new headset, and I see a lot of those white ones around. Like the one jinro was wearing in some of the pictures. Anyone know the name of those, or recommend them? Also great job TL, we're all here for you guys! Those are Steelseries Sibera if I'm not mistaken. From what I've heard, the sound quality is decent, but they tend to break easily, at least when they first started selling them as Icemat Siberia. Don't know if they might've made them stronger or anything since then. I think they're pretty cheap though. | ||
|
jax1492
United States1632 Posts
| ||
|
Heosat
Australia481 Posts
On September 01 2010 07:03 Drazzzt wrote: Mmmh. Am I missing sth? Even "inhouse" games are played on bnet, right? So, if someone has the correct ID, he/she can look at the build order in order to "spy". So, are they using some kind of hidden or unknown IDs during inhouse games (several copies of SC2). Nevertheless, these IDs could be leaking without noticing as they give access to quite important information in a tournament. Lets say TLO is playing in the GSL final against some korean guy and he practices some specific builds which the other learns by "spying". I believe we have a few smurf accounts for just that problem. | ||
|
Scythe.ger
Germany11 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() don´t know if that counts as one or three entries ![]() | ||
|
HeIios
Sweden2523 Posts
.+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
On September 01 2010 06:44 MinoMino wrote: Here are my submissions. I felt kind of bad making these . Sorry Jinro, I love you!+ Show Spoiler + ![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() I hope they're still valid candidates even though I used more than one image on each submission. thats so cruel! yet i can't stop laughing i love you too Jinro <3 | ||
|
mrscheng
Sweden658 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Yung
United States727 Posts
![]() GO TLO | ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
That's because it isn't. haha Helios, yours was one of few I actually loled at :D Not sure it's politically correct enough to win the contest though ^^ | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Jaedong Leta Soulkey EffOrt Horang2 Soma BeSt Rush Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns45999 singsing1641 olofmeister1291 B2W.Neo790 byalli551 Lowko337 Livibee193 DeMusliM167 OGKoka mouzStarbuck102 ArmadaUGS82 Liquid`VortiX81 Chillindude7 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|