On October 22 2009 23:58 ShaperofDreams wrote:
Fantastic interview, I like the less formal way it's done.
Fantastic interview, I like the less formal way it's done.
i just have to agree... awesome job
| Forum Index > News |
|
ZooG
Sweden618 Posts
On October 22 2009 23:58 ShaperofDreams wrote: Fantastic interview, I like the less formal way it's done. i just have to agree... awesome job | ||
|
iloveHieu
United States1919 Posts
some English from him would have been nice hehe. | ||
|
ghostWriter
United States3302 Posts
I wish I could talk to nal_ra | ||
|
RyanS
United States620 Posts
Great interview. | ||
|
mrmin123
Korea (South)2971 Posts
Great interview, btw. | ||
|
ThePhan2m
Norway2751 Posts
On October 22 2009 17:23 Holgerius wrote: Show nested quote + On October 22 2009 17:13 ThePhan2m wrote: funny how he doesnt mention Fantasy in the best Terran player at all Not funny at all. He's absolutely right. I agree, and that was my point exactly, I find that funny. | ||
|
ZidaneTribal
United States2800 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
viewer
Canada662 Posts
![]() | ||
|
violett
Germany143 Posts
| ||
|
bEsT[Alive]
606 Posts
You deserve a big pat on the back for that one. EDIT: Almost left out NeverGG >_< You too! That brings me to my next question: Poll: Who rocks more? o.O (Vote): NeverGG (Vote): lilsusie Coin flip anyone? | ||
|
proA.June91
Vietnam445 Posts
my fav player <3 | ||
|
pubbanana
United States3063 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FirstBorn
Romania3955 Posts
On October 23 2009 04:35 bEsT[Alive] wrote: Suzie, that was the best Pro Gaming Interview ever. You deserve a big pat on the back for that one. EDIT: Almost left out NeverGG >_< You too! That brings me to my next question: Poll: Who rocks more? o.O (Vote): NeverGG (Vote): lilsusie Coin flip anyone? Very good example of a bad poll, better keep it equall here. Anyway, Kang Min is so sexy and awesome, much thanks for the interview! | ||
|
Kingsp4de20
United States716 Posts
| ||
|
Xxio
Canada5565 Posts
| ||
|
Ozarugold
2716 Posts
Where is the BOTH option?!?! | ||
|
Foucault
Sweden2826 Posts
This was good stuff indeed. May I hope for an interview with Lee Yoon Yeol about his future plans? | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33706 Posts
| ||
|
FusionCutter
Canada974 Posts
This is one the best things to happen to TL recently! | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|