• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9049 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 162 Next
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
February 28 2008 08:42 GMT
#2501
[image loading]
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
February 28 2008 08:51 GMT
#2502
On February 28 2008 17:42 ZaplinG wrote:
[image loading]

So true ^ ^
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
February 28 2008 15:56 GMT
#2503
On February 28 2008 15:05 CDRdude wrote:
Haha, I bet there's a reason you aren't putting Elder in the next round, you didn't plan on the HotZhot thing, did you?

Yes, your foolproof way of proving one persons role is certainly going to lead to a massively imbalanced game when he cannot possibly know if they 70 other people telling him their roles are lying or not. I took it out because of other reasons that I don't want to go into right now. :o

On February 28 2008 15:47 Fen wrote:
Hey Chuii, can you please ban everyone who signed up and didnt play in this game from playing in the next game. Because about half the townies left are not even playing and thats just not cool.

Also, could a system be implemented where every player must post at least once during each day/night cycle. If they dont, they get booted from the game (they flee town or something), and their role (if they have one) gets passed onto someone else. Because if the detectives end up being afkers, then its totally going to screw the townies over.

I'm not going to ban anyone for that, I will kick them from the list however. And I don't want to incorporate any lame system forcing every player to post or vote every cycle, especially since some people have lives and can't make it to the computer for one reason or another. What I will do is move special roles from people who have shown themselves to be inactive after Day 2 to players who are active.

Also, the mafia has its share of inactive people, so its not as one sided as you might think right now.
♞
sprawlers
Profile Joined June 2007
Norway439 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-28 16:47:02
February 28 2008 16:34 GMT
#2504
Sign me up for next one please.
Also I have a question about how killing works as mafia. Do they vote for who to kill among themselves. Do each one choose one each to kill? Does everyone compile a list and then send it to you, and then you pick those with most names? I'm obviously an idiot at this game, but I've read the first page and didn't find an answer there. Also if a vigilante kills a mafia without beeing targeted himself tonight, will mafia killing power be reduced to 5 this night?
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
February 28 2008 18:45 GMT
#2505
On February 29 2008 00:56 Chuiu wrote:
I'm not going to ban anyone for that, I will kick them from the list however. And I don't want to incorporate any lame system forcing every player to post or vote every cycle, especially since some people have lives and can't make it to the computer for one reason or another. What I will do is move special roles from people who have shown themselves to be inactive after Day 2 to players who are active.

Also, the mafia has its share of inactive people, so its not as one sided as you might think right now.


I hope you give me some super power roles next game
靈魂交響曲
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
February 28 2008 22:00 GMT
#2506
On February 29 2008 03:45 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2008 00:56 Chuiu wrote:
I'm not going to ban anyone for that, I will kick them from the list however. And I don't want to incorporate any lame system forcing every player to post or vote every cycle, especially since some people have lives and can't make it to the computer for one reason or another. What I will do is move special roles from people who have shown themselves to be inactive after Day 2 to players who are active.

Also, the mafia has its share of inactive people, so its not as one sided as you might think right now.


I hope you give me some super power roles again next game


fixed.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
February 28 2008 22:02 GMT
#2507
On February 29 2008 07:00 Vharox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2008 03:45 Fishball wrote:
On February 29 2008 00:56 Chuiu wrote:
I'm not going to ban anyone for that, I will kick them from the list however. And I don't want to incorporate any lame system forcing every player to post or vote every cycle, especially since some people have lives and can't make it to the computer for one reason or another. What I will do is move special roles from people who have shown themselves to be inactive after Day 2 to players who are active.

Also, the mafia has its share of inactive people, so its not as one sided as you might think right now.


I hope you give me some super power roles again next game


fixed.


Uh, what do you mean again. I didn't get any crap this game.
靈魂交響曲
LTT
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Shakuras1095 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-28 22:28:45
February 28 2008 22:28 GMT
#2508
On February 29 2008 07:00 Vharox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2008 03:45 Fishball wrote:
On February 29 2008 00:56 Chuiu wrote:
I'm not going to ban anyone for that, I will kick them from the list however. And I don't want to incorporate any lame system forcing every player to post or vote every cycle, especially since some people have lives and can't make it to the computer for one reason or another. What I will do is move special roles from people who have shown themselves to be inactive after Day 2 to players who are active.

Also, the mafia has its share of inactive people, so its not as one sided as you might think right now.


I hope you give me some super power roles again next game


fixed.


49. Fishball
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
February 28 2008 23:17 GMT
#2509
So day coming tonight, maybe?
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
February 28 2008 23:20 GMT
#2510
On February 29 2008 08:17 ulszz wrote:
So day coming tonight, maybe?


Yeah most likely. Let's stay tuned and hope the best that no important role members died T_T
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
February 28 2008 23:24 GMT
#2511
On February 29 2008 01:34 Supah wrote:
Sign me up for next one please.
Also I have a question about how killing works as mafia. Do they vote for who to kill among themselves. Do each one choose one each to kill? Does everyone compile a list and then send it to you, and then you pick those with most names? I'm obviously an idiot at this game, but I've read the first page and didn't find an answer there. Also if a vigilante kills a mafia without beeing targeted himself tonight, will mafia killing power be reduced to 5 this night?


Yeah, I asked this before, but it went unanswered. Any mafioso wanna explain? lol...
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-29 00:17:46
February 29 2008 00:16 GMT
#2512
Mafia all agree on a list which one person sends to Chuiu.
Order people die depends on order in the list I think.
If the list is
1. bodyguard
2. bodyguard
3. bodyguard
4. bodyguard
5. mayor

The mayor dies, but if it's
1. bodyguard
2. bodyguard
3. mayor
4. bodyguard
5. bodyguard

He lives.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
February 29 2008 00:29 GMT
#2513
I'm scared to wake up, are you? :D
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
February 29 2008 00:32 GMT
#2514
Aahh
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 29 2008 02:02 GMT
#2515
On February 29 2008 09:16 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Mafia all agree on a list which one person sends to Chuiu.
Order people die depends on order in the list I think.
If the list is
1. bodyguard
2. bodyguard
3. bodyguard
4. bodyguard
5. mayor

The mayor dies, but if it's
1. bodyguard
2. bodyguard
3. mayor
4. bodyguard
5. bodyguard

He lives.

Well a mafia man answered lol

SIGN ME UP FOR NEXT GAME CHIU! I hope I'm a townie. If a t is clever enough, he can understand more than a detective.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
February 29 2008 02:37 GMT
#2516
Where's night...
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
February 29 2008 02:50 GMT
#2517
On February 29 2008 11:02 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2008 09:16 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Mafia all agree on a list which one person sends to Chuiu.
Order people die depends on order in the list I think.
If the list is
1. bodyguard
2. bodyguard
3. bodyguard
4. bodyguard
5. mayor

The mayor dies, but if it's
1. bodyguard
2. bodyguard
3. mayor
4. bodyguard
5. bodyguard

He lives.

Well a mafia man answered lol

SIGN ME UP FOR NEXT GAME CHIU! I hope I'm a townie. If a t is clever enough, he can understand more than a detective.
but if a detective is even slightly clever he'll probably know way more than any townie
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 29 2008 03:06 GMT
#2518
Sign me up for the next game too please (Second time :D)
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
February 29 2008 03:12 GMT
#2519
I just got home, later than I expected, I'll get to work on the day post so it should be up in a couple hours.
♞
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-29 04:49:37
February 29 2008 03:20 GMT
#2520
On February 29 2008 12:06 Folca wrote:
Sign me up for the next game too please (Second time :D)


On February 28 2008 14:03 Chuiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2008 13:37 ulszz wrote:
yo can you sign me up for next mafia game?
Yeah, I'm automatically going to sign up active players unless the specifically want out.

ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings44
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
NeuroSwarm 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11834
Rain 2029
Artosis 591
Bale 13
League of Legends
Doublelift3931
Counter-Strike
taco 6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King221
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1062
Other Games
summit1g9311
Day[9].tv639
shahzam609
JimRising 509
PiGStarcraft269
C9.Mang0242
ArmadaUGS81
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv639
• Scarra564
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 28m
OSC
21h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.